Old 04-06-2019, 11:00 AM #8951
Модератор

Модератор

As the title says, this video is a pure foot fetish heaven. You have never seen such a sexy and well shaped feet and such a sweet nice toes. This is perfection. I put a lot of oil on my feet and give that dildo the best footjob it can get. Such a happy dildo, isn't it? You want so badly your cock on its place. You can't stop thinking about my feet. Imagine the dildo is your cock and jerk off until you are drained. Get back to my store to buy more!
Models: Monicafootfetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 804 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:08 AM #8952
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a drug in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the drug starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:14 AM #8953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:14 AM #8954
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Taylor has always had a thing for school boys, and now she is a teacher it makes it just that little big more naughty. So she has invited you to her empty classroom so you can get to know each other a bit better. She tells you how you will not be disturbed and you should drop your trousers so she can see just how exited you are. As she slowly strips off her tight outfit & cute lingerie it is clear you are getting very excited, so she tells you to start stroking yourself. As she sits up on the desk completely naked with her legs spread she tells you to stroke your cock harder and faster for her, she wants to see just how excited she can get you, and it works! You cannot contain yourself any longer! You naughty boy!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:23 AM #8955
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, big Fake tits! Just like mine.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:31 AM #8956
Модератор

Модератор

You poor, foolish creature. Once again, I made the perfect preview image. PErfectly put together in order to draw you in. It's worked, hasn't it? It works every time. You can't help yourself, My perfect tits make you stupid! All the bl0od rushes to your dick and your brain can't handle it. You're like a moth to a flame. You're such a sucker for My big, round tits. I've got your dick standing to attention already and we both know that when you get hard, you can't help but obey.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:32 AM #8957
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:33 AM #8958
Модератор

Модератор

Ass slave. It's time to put good use to that ugly face of yours. My sexy round ass is going to train your face to be my new seat. You're going to worship my Calvin Klein panties, sniff my wedgie, and finally I'll smother you with my brown cheeks. Hold your breath and say your prayers ass loser.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:39 AM #8959
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're addicted. Every time you stare...you just want to please them. I'll warn you now, worshiping my perfect cleavage is not cheap. Don't focus on that...focus on what's in front of you. You can't resist. But I'll tell you right now...you better be useful, or get lost. This is where you learn what it takes to keep me in your life. You need me and my cleavage...don't you forget it!
Models: PrincessAshley

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 11:43 AM #8960
Модератор

Модератор

How much of this do you think you can even take? It's pretty fucked up. By now, it doesn't even hurt you much. All it does is turn you on. you're such a sick fucking FREAK. you'll never have any woman because no one wants you. do you get that? you're a repulsive REJECT. you don't even understand how lucky you are to have these clips. Can you imagine how lost you would be without clips? A lost, lonely and horny fucking loser.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile