Old 08-05-2019, 07:36 PM #9011
Модератор

Модератор

Suzan and Marc shit now as well known to much, but now and again marc wants his peace.
He sits comfortably in his chair and reads a booklet if it was not suzan which simply sends him two dominas to home and him with shit – bottled – beautifully with the dildo nachgestopft and then cleaned with the toilet brush the teeth. Tja marc suzan remains ebend suzan ?
Suzan und Marc scheissen sich ja nun bekanntermassen viel zu aber ab und zu will marc auch mal seine Ruhe.
Er sitzt gemütlich in seinem sessel und liest ein buch- tja wenn da nicht suzan wäre die ihm einfach zwei dominas nach hause schickt und ihn mit scheisse – abfüllen lässt – schön mit dem dildo nachgestopft und dann mit der toilettenbürste die zähne geputzt. tja marc suzan bleibt ebend suzan ?
Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 07:39 PM #9012
Модератор

Модератор

Sitting on the toilet, phone or laptop in hand. no rush, no show, just shitting.
4 clips, compiled into one
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 07:40 PM #9013
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as a naughty scat princess i first do ass to mouth with my toy and my toy gets very dirty..
I then fuck myself with my giant black dildo before pushing out a poo close up right infront of you..
I then show you it and lick it loads before smearing it all over my body and face and licking it some more.
I then fuck myself again while im covered head to toe in poo and make myself cum.
I love being a naughty Scat Princess
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 51 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 08:04 PM #9014
Модератор

Модератор

Amazing new pooping compilation of all new poops, 11 new sexier poops, all new clips, new positions, semi clothed, naked poops, opening her ass for you to watch those big craps come out, holding it for days, thick solid poops, some creamy piles of crap, she almost falls over in her poop, desperate to go, rubbing her cute booty for you as she pushes those piles of dung onto the floor, POV, peeing, toilet poop, farting, corn in her crap. She likes to dress up for all that perverted EFRO that's happening and cannot wait to cum in another scat session. More lighting, holding it in for days, big artistic craps, close up and distance EFRO, much more naughty talk and personal interaction, additional sexy outfits, all new content, even sexier shits, very long and hot 9 minute compilation. Enjoy our 20th EFRO COMPILATION!
Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 608
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 08:07 PM #9015
Модератор

Модератор

Yazmin is back.and this time she brought a gigantic full load of liquid gold! I had her fill out some paperwork when she first got to my room and I quickly took advantage of running with the idea of just having her finish my paperwork and letting the scene unfold naturally from then on! And it worked out perfectly! Although she was distracted and was not able to finish the task until we completed the shoot lol Neither of us knew it was going to be so much shit and liquid scat at that! But I am glad it was because it really enabled me to swallow an incredible amount of scat, literally mouthful after mouthful! It was an explosion in my mouth! My dick was throbbing with each swallow!!!! I swallowed all that I possibly could and with scat all over my mask and shirt this brave girl jumped right up and began sucking my dick again keeping me in an intense state of pleasure! She was very horny knowing that I ate her Diarrhea.Since I swallowed everything that came into my mouth immediately I had to lick around my mask and the inside of my mask to procure another mouthful, because I love swallowing a mouthful as I cum! Luckily I found enough and was able to blow my load into her mouth where she actually swallowed as well and played with it, making my big orgasm that much more satisfying!!! Fuck! I am still trying to process what just happened lol it was truly fucking amazing! Cheers
Models: Scathunter

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 08:26 PM #9016
Модератор

Модератор

Just pee in this video! No poo poos!
Watch me be a dirty girl and fill my pretty bowl full of my hot smelly pee! I fill it up with two loads of pee! Then wait for the best surprise yet! I lift the bowl of piss over my head and…
What a happy dirty piss lover I am!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 08:39 PM #9017
Модератор

Модератор

The times when I feel the sexiest are when I am squeezing out a huge, stinky log of shit! The pressure in my ass when it’s time to push, and the stretching of my dark little shithole bring me such pleasure.
This is an amazing EFRO video that you don’t want to miss out on! Enjoy some of the sexiest shits I’ve had all month! I give you several different position so you get to see what my poop hole looks like from every angle! You’ll love watching as load after load of my sexy, stinky shit works it way out of my ass!
Enjoy!

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 08:50 PM #9018
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Old 08-05-2019, 08:51 PM #9019
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sexy never before seen compilation of enemas shot in May 2019. I tease and fill my ass with my special enema bulb that’s shaped like anal beads. When it comes time to evacuate, I slow down the footage so you get every glorious, wet and filthy detail. Sometimes I’m in socks, sometimes I’m barefoot, but the 6 inch tall lucite stripper heels I wear for the finale will really thrill you. . You get a great view of the action as I squat on the toilet in a deep plie that showcases my beautiful feet. If you like feet and poop this is a great video for you. Also features my hairy pussy/ ass, muscular legs, and my giant clit. Watch my hairy asshole gape and contract.Be sure to check out my other enema content.
Models: FuzzyWolf

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 08:53 PM #9020
Модератор

Модератор

It’s early morning down by the reservoir. The campground is above me. I can hear people moving about and I can see several trailers and motor homes. But I have to shit so bad! I walked all the way down the hill and the toilet is so far away! I have no choice but to shit right here on the reservoir where anyone could see me! I lift up my dress and let out a huge stream of piss! hen My asshole burst open and tons of soft moist shit come shooting out of my ass! At one point I even grow a tail! A tail make of my poo!
Once it’s all out of my ass I feel so much better! My shit looks so good there on the beach! I dip my finger in and taste it! MMM! I love the taste of my shit!
Want to see me eat more?

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile