Old 10-16-2019, 08:53 PM #90201
Модератор

Модератор

You can resist my charm, do as I say now!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 08:53 PM #90202
Модератор

Модератор

I was so distracted by my feet that I ruined the punchline. So, instead of lemons.... when life hands you melons, at least you have my feet! Hahaha! My feet smell and taste delicious. Sometimes, I just can't help myself! This is your job though, you should be licking my feet! Watch me suck my soft little toes as you jerk off. My feet are so perfect and you can't get enough of them. Neither can I!!! I love the feeling of my tongue, running across my cold little toes. I get really sloppy and drool all over my feet. You're so jealous. Enjoy the view!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 895 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 08:55 PM #90203
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Halloween perverts! It's no secret that Halloween is my favorite time of year and I have a little trick or treat themed JOI for you. After I work you up is it going to end with a trick or a treat? So many possibilities that regardless how it ends you are going to enjoy every last second of it you horny slut!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 08:56 PM #90204
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has come to Matron's room straight from her hockey lesson and as she waits for Matron she sees you hiding behind the screen and calls you out. She can tell instantly that you are a foot pervert and she will be punishing you for hiding in Matrons room, no doubt you were trying to get near girls hot sweaty feet! As you stand facing Natalia she tells you how she needs a new foot slave and you will be it, you will worship her feet no matter what! She makes you smell the inside of her pretty trainers, they are all warm and moist from playing hockey. Next she coerced her hot sweaty socked feet in your face and makes you smell and suck the sweat out of the toes. She is relentless, she will not let you off easily, she will make you worship her feet properly, no half measures. As she peels off her sweaty socks she reminds you that you are not done yet, as you will be worshipping her sweaty feet and toes as well. As she rubs her feet in your face she makes you tell her how good they smell before making you lick in between each of her toes before sucking them! Let's hope you do not disappoint her!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 08:58 PM #90205
Модератор

Модератор

Sucking and licking my little toes for you
Models: Goddess Syryn

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 09:01 PM #90206
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Request*
You think you are very good at keeping secrets right? Well there is one that has gotten out and your bratty step daughter has found out! The secret foot fetish you have is now known by her, and even worse she is willing to tell her Step-Mother if you do not meet her demands! What choice will you make? Give her whatever she wants? Call her bluff and risk everything, your relationship and even your career? What will it be......
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 09:05 PM #90207
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 09:10 PM #90208
Модератор

Модератор

Andrea Untamed is not too happy about her TV not being fixed. After a handful of technicians tried to fix it with no success the owner shows up to handle business. Andrea is very skeptical not to mention enraged by the whole situation. She senses the techs cocky attitude and aggressively puts him in his place with her big strong legs. Trash talking him all the way through his punishment. This is one terrorizing day this TV tech will never forget.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 11 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 09:14 PM #90209
Модератор

Модератор

Last night you met a beautiful girl who seduced you, and talked you into following her home. This morning, as you tried to quietly sneak away, she had other plans. Dee knows what she wants, and she's going to make sure you come over, and over, again. No need to resist, your willpower won't be missed. Just enjoy the test, by trying to resist her Powerful breasts. Featuring a Creative Breast Induction.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 09:15 PM #90210
Модератор

Модератор

Stacey loves her high heels, but today she has paid the price of wearing heels all day. While rushing to a lesson she has gone over on her heels and sprained her ankle and she has gone limping to Matrons room. She is in quite a bit of pain so she sits up onto Matrons table and rubs her ankle. She slips off her shoe and her stocking to have a proper look. She really needs her ankle to get better as soon as possible, because flat shoes with her uniform are a definite no no! So she slips off the rest of her uniform, apart from her remaining stocking, high heel, suspenders and thong, and gets ready to bandage her ankle. She wraps it up as tight as she can bare, pins it in place, and then stands up to check how it looks, dropping her thong as she does!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile