Old 12-28-2019, 12:17 PM #901
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blonde MILF Wants Him To Slide His Dick Inside Her - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Blonde MILF Wants Him To Slide His Dick Inside Her - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
It's time for Adriana and Steve to spend some time together and that is something we are all happy about.
Adriana enjoyed sucking Steve's length so much last time that she quickly removed his clothing and got to work, the pleasure of her mouth sending Steve into over drive; pre-cum trickling out of his shaft.
Before spilling his load he returns the favour lapping up the sweet taste of Adriana's most pussy sending her into quivers of passion before fucking her intensely until the both cum.
Model: SexyHub.com
Studio: SexyHub.com

File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 922.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:08

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 922.4 MB
Old 12-28-2019, 12:29 PM #902
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous Brunettes Gently Tongue One Another's Pussies - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Gorgeous Brunettes Gently Tongue One Another's Pussies - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
Hot and nubile ladies, Ivy and Lily, engage in a lesbian encounter that highlights the splendor and beauty of girl on girl erotic encounters. Watch this as the hot brunette and black haired lesbians make out, finger each others' tight and wet shaved pussies, and go down on each other lapping at their moist clits, before moving on to tribbbing, scissoring each other to orgasm after orgasm, pleasuring each other as only women can, and finally, passionately kissing as they bask in the warm afterglow of their encounter.

File Size : 727.14 MB
Duration : 00:24:27

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 727.1 MB
Old 12-28-2019, 12:50 PM #903
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Friendly Sleepover Turns Into A Lesbian Daydream - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

A Friendly Sleepover Turns Into A Lesbian Daydream - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
Micha and Jess are avid kissers. Some lesbians prefer fingers and toys, many love scissoring or pegging, but for these lovely ladies it's mostly about the lips and mouth of their lesbian partners. Listen to the loud noises their kisses make as they practically inhale each other at the start of the scene before working their way downward with a trail of kisses and tickling tongues from face to nipples and eventually right to the spot that all the XXX suspense has been built around!

File Size : 673.85 MB
Duration : 00:20:21

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 673.9 MB
Old 12-28-2019, 12:50 PM #904
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teen Sleepover Tastes Like Pussy - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Teen Sleepover Tastes Like Pussy - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
Sexy ladies, Eileen and Tracy, get down for a sensual explorations of each others' firm 18 and 19-year-old bodies, in this hot scene that really shows the contrast between two standards of idealized beauty, blonde vs. black hair, the yin-yang coupling being most evident when they 69, their long hair cascading over each others' thighs as they lick each others' shaved pussies and as their contrasting hair mixes as they make out and engage in tongue sucking in this erotic lesbian interplay, their nubile bodies heaving and shaking as they have orgasm after orgasm.

File Size : 752.6 MB
Duration : 00:22:42

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 752.6 MB
Old 12-28-2019, 12:59 PM #905
Модератор

Модератор

Default Special Friends Share A Lesbian Experience - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Special Friends Share A Lesbian Experience - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
When we first started dating we knew what we had was so special but I wasn't quite ready to tell the whole world just yet. So whenever we went out, I'd just say This is my good friend Gina. Then she said to me one day, I don't want to be your good friend, I want to be your girlfriend. I told her I wanted her to be even more, I wanted us to be special friends - the kind of girlfriends who can share everything, tell each other anything, and enjoy all that life offers together. This video is one we made just a few minutes before a call came and I started telling everyone how much Gina really means to me for real.

File Size : 719.97 MB
Duration : 00:22:00

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 720.0 MB
Old 12-28-2019, 01:20 PM #906
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tattooed Stud Ravishes A Horny MILF - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Tattooed Stud Ravishes A Horny MILF - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
John takes his time slowly removing Jennifer's panties, he wants to tease her a little before ravishing her. Once removed he quickly dives in, sweet juices already trickling from her tight hole John enjoys the taste and ever flowing excitement he is causing from his woman.
He's made her orgasm once already but he wants more, he's never wanted to ravish a woman as badly as this before. Jennifer is so wet it's easy for him to slip inside her tight hole, he fucks her in as many positions as he can before his own hot load blows.

File Size : 693.35 MB
Duration : 00:19:03

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 693.4 MB
Old 12-28-2019, 01:25 PM #907
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Dance Of Nipples and Pussies - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

A Dance Of Nipples and Pussies - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
Gina and Suzie kiss slowly and sensually, but with passion. They soak up the moment and the sensations, letting time stand still as one tongue rests on the other before they dance inside each other's mouths. As Gina slowly begins to strip Suzie, first revealing her small, torpedo like breasts you can feel the anticipation fill the room like a fog, the girls pause, breathing heavily on each other as this sensation surrounds them. This soon metamorphosises into lust which consumes them, Gina dry humps Suzie on the bed as she kisses all over her neck, before going down and sucking on her clit and licking firmly on her pussy. The girls share a scissors position, tribbing their pussies together and then kiss, holding each other close and sharing the sexual energy. All this before Gina has a deeply intense orgasm at the fingers and tongue of Suzie, she trembles as she holds her lover tight to recover.

File Size : 639.75 MB
Duration : 00:23:28

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 639.8 MB
Old 12-28-2019, 01:30 PM #908
Модератор

Модератор

Default Close Encounters of the MOM Kind 1 - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Close Encounters of the MOM Kind 1 - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
Hot blonde MILF, Gina Monelli, settles down for some erotic play with Steve, making out on their kingsized bed. He soon has her laid back and he slowly undresses her, revealing her hot, toned and tanned body and getting right to work, eating out her shaved pussy. Her passions enflamed, she gives him a blowjob, getting him ready to fuck her tight pink pussy, and after he's provided her with several orgasms, fucking her from several positions, she sucks his cock and is rewarded for her efforts with a mouthful of cum.

File Size : 1007.57 MB
Duration : 00:24:47

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1007.6 MB
Old 12-28-2019, 01:41 PM #909
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blonde Babe Bounce Big Bubble Butt Bountifully - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Blonde Babe Bounce Big Bubble Butt Bountifully - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
Enjoying a glass of wine together like the friends they've become came as no shock to us, their flirting increasing with every sip, no surprise when they approached us and asked to get the cameras rolling.
Bara loves Steve's thick length and is only too happy to have her mouth wrapped around it bringing him to the brink of orgasm, before Steve explodes he bends this sexy woman over, grabbing her hair and fucking her nice and hard before leaving his lust dribbling out of her tight warm pussy.

File Size : 1034.12 MB
Duration : 00:26:45

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 12-28-2019, 01:52 PM #910
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blonde Licks Her Friend's Pussy On A Live Webcam Stream - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Blonde Licks Her Friend's Pussy On A Live Webcam Stream - SexyHub.com - SexyHub.com

Desсription:
Oh, I remember this one said Tracy. Yup, this was when you wanted to do webcam modeling and we kept getting called online all the time day and night Eufrat recalled. I still can't believe how many people called us - and they kept calling back. I was so nervous the first time we did that while people were watching. You may have been nervous but you really liked it, be honest. Of course I liked it, how could I not like cuddling with you, kissing, touching - ha, I'm already getting wet now just saying it. Want to make another lesbian webcam video right now?!

File Size : 785.69 MB
Duration : 00:20:23

Download:
UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 785.7 MB