Old 10-17-2019, 09:39 AM #91761
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere..
(FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:39 AM #91762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 80.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:39 AM #91763
Модератор

Модератор

this was a custom * Hello my Goddess. i often think about the last custom and it is soooooo hard to resist to get again your Sissy-Electrochastity-P0ppers-Bitch. I try to resist again and again, but i don't have to try it. i know it. To get coerced by you to get pain with the Electrochastity-Belt ( from 1 up to 15) and P0ppers at the same time makes me soooo weak. Therefore, I would like to be seduced by you again. Seeing you with latex or PVC clothes and nylons makes me so insane. then your play with the tongue and lips are so erotic. The humiliation for you to wear women's underwear makes me totally horny. I LOVE suspenders and nylons. I like it when I have to sniff at your feet or worn panties. The feeling to be coerced to sniff p0ppers, with the purpose that I am even get weaker and all hemmingen fall is totally cool. I have also dreamed of having to freeze my own sperm and then have to suck this cumcube at the next session. freeze because I absolutely can not swallow the sperm after I cum. before that I could imagine it works out. therefore frozen. I would also find it cool if you make me really hot in the video and then demand that I pause the video. then I have to order the next video and only then may I play the current video again. so to speak, that you coerce me to continue my search and education. Your Sissy-Electrochastity-P0ppers-Bitch! I know i have to resist to NOT get more and more addicted to you.... but it is soooo hard my Goddess
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:39 AM #91764
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:39 AM #91765
Модератор

Модератор

I like to remind you that you are a puny little worthless pin dick. That's right. You need to be a little gaping slut hole for me that's obsessed with my feet. Kneel down, on your knees you little bitch. I tower over you as I should because I am the one in power. I am the dominant and you are the submissive. Inhale the scent of my feet - inhale with p.o.p.p.e.r.s. Inhale deeper. You've become so vulnerable. Just from my mere presence above you. You succumb to my spell. Now it's time you vi0l4te your SLUT HOLE for me. Get the largest thickest dildo. Your challenge is to inhale the p.o.p.p.e.r.s, the scent of my feet, and thrust back repeatedly until you uncontrollably empty your swollen sac of jizz. Hardly touching them of course.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 896
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:40 AM #91766
Модератор

Модератор

What do you do during the weekend? You get fuck*d up with me! Grab the goodies and the Ach.0hol and let the fun begin. You will do a hit a sip and stroke while I count from 10 to 1. If you want to continue stroking you need to stick a finger in.....you know where....your butt! If not you continue to stroke during the countdown. I will allow you to cum after you tribute and only if the finger is in your butt..... I am very aware of how horny and obedient you get while loaded on Aroma. This will be a lot of fun!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 7 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:40 AM #91767
Модератор

Модератор

Who's going to make your cock and balls hurt? This Goddess right here! You get what you deserve. I'll let you jerk it like I say. I'll even let you cum. You'll get all tied up and then you'll ruin it on my command. I want you feel that fine line between pain and pleasure. I'll make it hurt real good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:40 AM #91768
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:41 AM #91769
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 09:41 AM #91770
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4
Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile