Old 10-17-2019, 10:57 AM #92071
Модератор

Модератор

you love Aroma so fucking much. I know how good it feels when you're stroking away to FemDom clips. The way it just fills your body with warmth and tingles in all the right ways. I want you to stroke and sniff exactly as I say. I'm just trying to make sure you feel good, right? Go on take a big fat sniff and just hold it in until I say let go. It just hits you that much harder. Making you weaker and hornier you're desperate to stroke and follow My instructions. you're a desperate loser for Aroma! Doesn't it feel good to sniff, stroke and obey?
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:57 AM #92072
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:58 AM #92073
Модератор

Модератор

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:58 AM #92074
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING: *Binaural Beats* *Headphones Required* Hey, little and invisible man. Are you ready? You're complitely fucked! Let me guide you, follow my sensual voice. I want you to go deeper, let me fuck your brain and **** your wallet. You're so weak...You just wanna spend and repeat every single word. You're complitely lost in my world. I'll be your God, your only God.
Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:58 AM #92075
Модератор

Модератор

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:58 AM #92076
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels Exposing-Fantasy her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:59 AM #92077
Модератор

Модератор

Most individuals lurk about Tinder in search of hook ups, potential short term fuck buddies, but I as a predator; look towards Tinder for Prey. That's exactly what Alrik is to me, as I allow him to take me to dinner, even follow him back up to the hotel room in which he eagerly purchased for the night. Though it's quite clear he's a hopeless virgin, his tacky attire, milk bottle glasses, even making a comment in regards to having to check in with his Step-Parents. When he reaches for his phone, a condom slips out from his pocket, I can't help but laugh at the sight. For it isn't he, who's getting lucky. Deciding to waste no time further, I choke him up against the wall, a wicked smile gracing my lips as I remove my hidden rag from my pocket to take him down. He slips to the ground, and I quickly slide his body across the carpet. When he awakens, I am dressed in quite a more devious attire. He's stripped down to his whitey tighties, bound to a chair with leather straps, his mouth gagged. Panic is spread on his face as his heart races, breath quickens. This was my plan, all along for my Tinder date. He will, be losing his virginity; but not in the way he had hoped. I'm going to fill his throat, and tight ass with my thick cock, pounding into every hole. What would Step-Mommy & Step-Daddy think if they were to see him now? Bent over, moaning as my length slides in and out of him.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:59 AM #92078
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:59 AM #92079
Модератор

Модератор

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 10:59 AM #92080
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile