Old 10-17-2019, 11:32 AM #92211
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:32 AM #92212
Модератор

Модератор

I love smoking, and I love sex. Put the two together, and you have one of my favourite ways to spend the day! Fuck me missionary style while I smoke cigarettes, blowing out thick clouds of smoke, sometimes right into your face. I drop an ash on myself, making me laugh. My big soft belly and boobs bounce as you pound my hairy pussy. Let's both cum while I smoke!
Models: KatyChurchill

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:32 AM #92213
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I light up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it!

Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4.

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:32 AM #92214
Модератор

Модератор

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor **** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:33 AM #92215
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I found your files and it appears you need sexual Therapy-Fantasy. Despite not doing this treatment for a very long time, I'm willing to offer my body for this session. In the past, I let patients creampie inside me but I accidentally got pregnant. By the time I realized, it was too late, so you are going to have to cum outside of me. Being a single Step-Mom is tough, so we don't want to have another one!
Removing my high heels and labcoat, I reveal the tight yoga pants and belly baring shirt. Most people don't see my normal clothes, much less the lacy blue panties and black bra. Even though I'm a Step-Mother, my perky tits don't sag. Take a look at my thick ass and clean pussy. It's shaved and I make sure that everything is sterile...
I can't believe you would ask for kissing. There's no way I can do that because I could lose my job. I'm appalled but will try for your betterment. You have to remember that you are a patient and you can't hope for a relationship.
Let's begin with the mounting (Simulated). Now that the insertion has begun, I'm going to ask questions to gauge your progress. No physical ailments by my riding you cowgirl style? What do you find attractive about women?
Does it feel good to have sex with a single Step-Mom? Does it feel wrong? Are you jealous that I have had sex with so many other men?
Don't mind me as I check my phone while fucking you. It's business...You climaxed inside me and now you want a date? That's inappropriate but we can schedule weekly sessions for this issue that you are having.
OTHER KEYWORDS- dirty talking, impregnation fetish, surprise creampie, single Step-Mom, POV kissing, POV, point of view, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:33 AM #92216
Модератор

Модератор

HEY SLUT! its time you amused me and swallowed that cum straight up in to your mouth. dont even tak dont even try and say no loser .. just jerk and drink!! eat it all up for me like a good little slut, you look super thirsty today for seeing me in my sexy blue lingerie. your going to follow my instruction and shoot that slutty load straight into your mouth then swallow every drop of your own loser cum.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:33 AM #92217
Модератор

Модератор

I want to mix it up a little bit and it's going to get tricky. Everyone loves my Hi/Low JOI games and today will be just as good if not better.. I'm adding in a little secret. It's going to be so fun!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 56 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:33 AM #92218
Модератор

Модератор

Thea in a buttoned jacket appears in the frame, she puts on leather gloves, pulling them tight and checking that each finger is clearly covered with elegant black leather. Then she tightly puts on a mask and goes to Gisy. In the frame of the doorway, a gloved hand appears and slowly clasps the door jamb, then the killer's head appears - an insidious smile on her face, she lifts her chin and narrows her eyes, letting in a predatory gleam - her victim is in front of her and she is ready to eliminate her.

Slowly sneaking up to the unsuspecting victim like a she-wolf, Thea closes her mouth abruptly with one arm, and with the other hand stops her attempts to rise from the chair. The victim moos, and the killers only make a grimace aggressively and do not weaken their grip (here you can make close-ups of girls so that you can see Gisy's eyes from fear and aggressively Thea face under the mask). Gisy tries to break out and squirm, but Executrixxx-Fantasy stops the victim's attempts to pull out - only squeezes the glove on the victim's mouth, an aggressive grin appears on her face and she tells Gisy to shut up and just die. Hit free the mouth of the victim - Gisy deeply swallows the air as if after surfacing. Hitwoman again closes the mouth of the victim and with a smile of pleasure continues gloved gagging.

Scene 2:

After some time, Gisy still breaks out of the grip of hitwoman and gets up from the chair, tries to run away, but Thea sharply catches her and with a rough slap overturns her down on back. Immediately sit on top, hitwoman's hands in gloves slowly rise over the victim's body as if crawling spiders. Gisy turns her head from side to side but it useless. At the end, the murderer's hands closing at the victim's throat (a nice back rear view on sitting hitwoman). Thea is adamant and **** the victim with aggression, then leans closer to the Gisy which opens her mouth wide while trying to Yelp, the killer teases her and also opens her mouth wide. Then hitwoman gets up and straightens the gloves, looking down at the victim haughtily, while the victim is rubbing her throat and trying to crawl. Through the mask, the Executrixxx-Fantasy smiles, then takes the cord (belt) and sits on her knees beside Gisy, puts it on the victim's neck, taking both ends with both hands. Hitwoman hands are shaking from the effort, and the victim is only trying to loosen the cord and scrape the neck.

Scene 3:

Hitwoman removes cord, puts the weakened Gisy on a chair. The victim has not really regained consciousness and leads a lost look from side to side. Thea at this moment takes off her mask and jacket, then straightens her gloves. Gisy understands who is standing in front of her, but does not ask for mercy, but only tries (still weakened) to threaten her. Oh! poor, she is not in that position. Thea smiles, negatively leads her index finger and says with purring that she did not finish with victim. Hitwoman approaches the sitting victim, goes around her back and gently run her hand around victim hand, rises up and run her shoulder, throat, straightens a strand of victim hair. Then Executrixxx-Fantasy takes the saran wrap and tightly tightens face of the victim. The Torment will continue, from pleasure Thea sticks out the tip of her tongue and licks her lips. Hitwoman did not notice how fascinated she was by enjoying **** the victim. This is what happens with her - passion and work border on the edge.

Scene 4:

Having a lot of torment with saran wrap, hitwoman removes it and gently run with the back of the hand on the victim's cheek. Gisy is not so bold and starts to whine. It only provokes Thea, she embraces Gusy shoulders, squeezes them tightly and bends to the victim's ear, says softly that this is only the beginning. After that she takes a big plastic bag and puts it on the victim. Thea torments victim with different methods, - takes big plastic bag with both hands, then from the side, then as much as possible tightens the face of the victim. Gisy tries to get up and run away, but the bag is long and the leash of Thea floats him back and Gisy again sits on the chair.

Scene 5:

The camera shows how Thea bypasses the victim in front, looking at Gisy she is smiling slyly, Tasting the tip of her thumb thoughtfully - wondering, how else to Torment victim. Having thought Thea, she takes another transparent bag - this time a small one, rustles them slowly bypassing the victim. Sit on victim and put a bag on her head, well pulling it off with one hand from the back, and with her another hand she runs her index finger across the face of the victim from the forehead to the chin. Then she runs her finger over the victim lips that are eagerly trying to break through the plastic, and then Thea closes her hands on Gisy throat and **** her without removing the bag. After than hitwoman again gets up bypasses the victim from behind and with both hands on plastic bag sides tightens her face as tightly as possible (bagging would like more close-ups with a tight tightening of the killers' gloves and the victim's gasping). Thea Tastes her lower lip upper teeth and shows aggression, then runs her tongue from the bottom of Gisy chin to the top of cheekbone.

Final scene:

Realizing that it is time to finish her competitor, Thea stretches knuckles, takes the rope and ties it around the victim's neck without removing the bag, she laughing and say: "i will do this with pleasure" and begins to tighten it tight to make the smother game very hard. Firmly taking one rope's end with both hands like a leash, hitwoman begins to hard **** so that the leather on her gloves burst with effort. While Gisy struggles with ****, - Thea enjoys, periodically showing sensual aggression with grimace, - hitwoman gets the whole range of emotions and enjoyment, periodically speaking : "yes, y-e-e-e-s". This continues for some time while Thea decides to finish this smother and ends with Gisy in ecstasy, final strong pulling the tight bag in gloved hands makes the last **** - on the face of Thea aggression is replaced by a smile. She removes cord without removing the bag from her head, checking that there is no pulse, straightens the edges of bag on victim's head. Hitwoman knits a gift ribbon on victim throat with a bow. Then, looking at the result of her work, Thea gives Gisy a farewell kiss (kisses her hand and leaves a kiss on victim stiff lips). With a satisfied exhalation, Thea straightens her gloves and rubbing her hands, Executrixxx-Fantasy slowly runs her hands over her body, dropping to her thighs - Gisy's death satisfies her completely and moreover the fact that she **** her strengthens the pleasure. Then she puts on a jacket with a smile, zips up and leaves. Job is done. The End.

FULL HD ENG
Models: Crimini Italiani

Duration: 26 min 28 s
Size: 991 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:33 AM #92219
Модератор

Модератор

Devon's been invited over to the Brat Princess sorority house. Today is her assessment. The Step-Sisters will judge her suitability for inclusion in the sorority. Devon's already been told she's too fat, but the message just isn't sinking in. Maybe a visual representation of her unfitness will help her understand what's wrong with her. Amadahy, Natalya and Sasha have a box of markers and some sticky back notes. When Devon shows up, they will use these to mark all of Devon's physical flaws. Devon shows up wearing a bikini like she's been told to. Devon is popping out of her bikini. It's one she bought last summer before she gained her freshman fifteen. Now, the bikini is all stretched and can barely contain her growing breasts. Amadahy writes “saggy boobs” on a sticky note and places it on Devon's popping-out cleavage. Natalya follows behind her big Step-Sister with a marker. She marks the areas where Devon is spilling out of her top. Sasha giggles. She goes over to Devon's love handles and marks them with her marker. “I seem to be bothered by this part right here,” she says as she marks another one of Devon's flaws. Natalya marks Devon's side boobs. Devon's bikini isn't too small, it's just that her body is too fat. It's not her clothes that need to be fixed; it's the fatness. Amadahy points out that Devon has white-trash tattoos, obviously because she's poor. Bad tattoos can't be undone. Also, Devon's clearly had her hair “styled” at a cheap salon. Two tone hair hasn't been on-trend since 2007. Natalya is especially grossed out by Devon's stretch marks. Amadahy is worried they are going to run out of sticky notes with this pledge. There are just too many things wrong with her. The sorority girls circle all of Devon's stretch marks with markers. Natalya has a modeling gig she has to run to. Natalya's body is so perfect, no wonder she is qualified for lots of easy, good-paying, jobs. With her looks, she only works a few gigs a month and gets tons of designer clothes for free, just because she looks great in them. Devon, on the other hand, works very long hours slaving away in the back end a buffet restaurant. She has a terrible job and will probably always be poor. Even worse, Devon is addicted to food. Between the job at the buffet and all the food available in the campus dining hall, Devon just keeps ballooning up. The sorority girls wish Natalya a great time on set as she runs out. “You look so hot, camera's gonna love you!” They shout at her with encouragement. Then they turn back to Devon's body. Devon couldn't be a model even if she didn't eat for three months straight, which would never happen anyway because Devon loves food too much and has no self-control. Amadahy and Sasha strip off Devon's top, since she isn't fitting into it anyway. Amadahy lifts up her own shirt so that Devon can see a side by side size comparison of their breasts. Amadahy has perfect perky breasts with cute little nipples. Devon's breasts are so big they sag. Amadahy's waist is a perfect 24,” the industry standard for models. Devon's waist is nearly twice the size of Amadahy's. The sorority girls bring Devon in front of a mirror, so that she can really see how she measures up. Amadahy does a side by side size comparison of their asses in front of the mirror. Amadahy's body is so fit and toned. Devon is just all around fat and sloppy. “Shame on you.” Amadahy scolds her. Sasha and Amadahy point out to Devon that they are only doing this to her because they are her friends. Real friends don't sugar coat the truth. Real friends are honest with each other. The people in Devon's life before must not have ever loved her enough to tell her the truth. Devon looks very sad at her newly acquired knowledge. Amadahy and Sasha don't care that she is sad, pledges have to worship feet. The sorority Step-Sisters make the pledge smell their sweaty socks. Then, she has to worship both of their feet. They tell Devon that if she does a good enough job, they might let her go to a sorority event. Sasha is thrilled and amazed at the level to which Devon is willing to debase herself for attention from the sorority. Devon does a really good job worshiping the sorority Step-Sisters' feet, but they are still not willing to grant Devon inclusion. Amadahy and Sasha tell Devon that she can go out with them, if and only if she can eat two extra-large pizzas by nine o'clock. There's no way Devon can stuff that amount of food, but it'll be really funny to the skinny sorority girls to watch the fat pledge try. Devon's disappointment is going to be so funny! As a gift, the sorority gave Devon a phone that is programmed to dial out only one number: pizza delivery. Amadahy tells Devon to crawl into the closet and use her pizza phone. She better scarf that pizza if she wants to hold onto any hope of going out with her new college friends. (21:22 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 21 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:33 AM #92220
Модератор

Модератор

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s