Old 10-17-2019, 11:59 AM #92311
Модератор

Модератор

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:59 AM #92312
Модератор

Модератор

Get your bottle and wallet ready! You will start drinking right away as I want you loaded fast! You will not stroke your cock until ir at least 2 shots in and you tribute for the right. You will drink and stroke until your Christmas money is gone! You are only allowed to cum if all your presents money is gone!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 56 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:59 AM #92313
Модератор

Модератор

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:00 PM #92314
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Bliss Dulce and Dakota Charms!
We're having a drinking night and Bliss mentions a guy who has a small penis and loves being humiliated. I have to see it and invite you over and can't believe how tiny it is! You are never going to fuck either of us with something that pathetic. I want to take it home and cuddle with your little shrimp dick!
You can be our little slave and jerk it for us because we want to see how much sperm you can keep in that thing. If you can even cum? Is it a couple of drops? You really want to jizz for us and are excited to show off that micro-penis.
Does it help if we twerk our asses? You aren't used to girls giving you attention because they wouldn't feel a thing if you tried to fuck with that useless dicklette. But we will tease you until you cum...Is that it? Well at least you gave us a laugh!
You are only good to be a slave boy, so go pick up some food and Having fun for your Goddesses.
OTHER KEYWORDS- drinking, Small Penis Encouragement, masturbation encouragement, jerk off instruction, JOI, femdom POV, humiliation, ass shaking, PAWG, all natural brunettes, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:00 PM #92315
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:00 PM #92316
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:00 PM #92317
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out, I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet, I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:00 PM #92318
Модератор

Модератор

BIRD BOX ROLEPLAY: Hello, a evil presence seduce and enchant men making them give up of their lives. She is dangerous and fatale, you can look at her or you will lost your life, but how could you resist? she will surround you, whisper erotic and sensual words in your ears, how could you resist?? lust, desire, seduction, you cant run away, there is no escape, all you have to do is take off your blindfold and give in. You cant resist the temptation of the evil. listem to me, you dont need just imagine , you can see....take of your blindfold you will be mine forever
good boys buy usingd markup codes:
DOMME25 =25%
DOMME50= 50%
DOMME100= 100%
DOMME200=200%
DOMME500= 500%
DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 809 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:00 PM #92319
Модератор

Модератор

Tammie Madison is your older Step-sister, a college student who is sexually accomplished. You are her younger Step-brother and are about to leave for college. The rumor mill has it that you are still a virgin, is it true? What kind of big Step-sister would Tammie be is she let you leave for college as a virgin? Tammie gives you a parting gift, taking you in her mouth and sucking you hard. She then strips for you and asks if you are ready to lose your virginity to her. She rides you reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She cums hard and orders you to stop before you cum. You can't stop though, the pussy of your older Step-sister feels too good! You explode deep inside your Step-sister, filling her with a thick, sticky creampie. Tammie is shocked and worried. What if you have just impregnated your Step-sister?

this clip was made with drl productions.
Models: Tammie Madison's Kinks

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:00 PM #92320
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s