Old 10-17-2019, 12:44 PM #92521
Модератор

Модератор

When girl hunger she may be very cruel. Especially when found out that stupid fat slave had eaten all food. Yeah, man, it was really stupid of you to eat everything. Now you will need to relax and take your punishment from gorgeous Priscilla. It will be a good lesson for a slave or he will like it, who knows.
Models: MF Fetish

Duration: 30 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:44 PM #92522
Модератор

Модератор

By now you're probably one of My desperate titty addicts, counting down the hours until I release another clip. You spend every moment of your existence obsessing over My perfect breasts. Dreaming of them pouring out of tight tops and tiny lingerie. Just a quick peek of My cleavage and you completely lose control. You're mesmerized by their movement. The way they jiggle and sway. You can't take your eyes off of Me. You barely blink. You're enraptured by the image of My body. You find no other pleasure in life, no matter how hard you try. You keep coming back to Me.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:44 PM #92523
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES:
DOMME25 =25%
DOMME50= 50%
DOMME100= 100%
DOMME200=200%
DOMME500= 500%
DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:44 PM #92524
Модератор

Модератор

A naughty fucking blowjob in my ultra shiny pantyhose and bright red lips, let's see if you think you can last this hot POV Blowjob!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:44 PM #92525
Модератор

Модератор

Default London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 10 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:45 PM #92526
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 3 Honesty in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Honesty level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:45 PM #92527
Модератор

Модератор

Paying Me is your biggest turn on. It's so clear to you that I deserve your money WAY more than you do. But can you imagine what your friends would say if they found out? They'd probably freak out, tell you you're crazy, and try to talk you out of it. I want you to know it's okay to pay. In fact, I want you to pay. Right now! It's so fun being My little loser wallet. Vanilla people just don't know what they're talking about! Look how fun you have when you pay for your orgasm!
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:45 PM #92528
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerize, Mermerize techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
I'll see you soon....slave.
Annabel
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:46 PM #92529
Модератор

Модератор

I am in a bit of a hurry today and only had time to make one clip so I thought to myself what is going to sell? Duh a hot pantyhose tease! So that is exactly what this is, You can never get enough of my hot ass in nylons, just look at how amazing my legs, ass and feet look. Clicking, paying and stroking are going to be your 3 new favorite words when I am done with you. This is a pantyhose mindfuck at it's best!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:46 PM #92530
Модератор

Модератор

You're the new mascot and as the head cheerleader I need a word with you. You see, there are rules if you want to get anywhere near the popular girls. A loser like you will never have a chance like this again. Go back to being a lonely loser or become my slave and do my bidding! Every humiliating task, every errand, everything I want you're going to give to me. Be grateful for this chance loser! Don't worry, from now on you're MY little loser and I'll laugh and I tease you till you melt.
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile