Old 10-17-2019, 01:15 PM #92701
Модератор

Модератор

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:15 PM #92702
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all done up and looking glamorous for you with red nails and red lips. Wearing some sexy black lingerie with stockings and heels. I quickly finish off applying my makeup some blush and really add more lipstick and gloss to those big juicy red lips. Now I'm so horny I want to fuck my new cock, I put on my new strap on and stoke it, jerking it and playing with my new toy. I've even got a butt plug right in my ass and you can see that wet pussy too while I'm stoking that dick. Spreading my pussy lips wide open so you can see inside and see how tasty it looks. Love teasing your cock with my wet fucking cunt. That plug in my ass, I want to pull it out and taste it. Mmm my ass tastes so good and you love to see me sucking on that plug, making me even hornier I wanna fuck my juicy wet pussy now. Spreading my legs wide open and pounding it hard, sliding that dick deep inside me and getting even wetter. Fingering my ass while I fuck my wet cunt and tasting my ass of my fingers. Such a naughty bitch and you love it!!! Fucking my wet cunt and it gets me so wet and I love to taste it off my fingers. I lick your dick clean too and taste it. Now I need to top my lips up again, all that sucking took some of my lipstick on. I reapply some red lipstick with gloss so they are all big and juicy for you again. Now I reach for my anal bead and slide them my tight ass and pulling them out to taste. Now I want more dick and sit on top of that cock and ride it hard in my ass, watching my big tits bounce while I ride your dick hard feeling it stretch my hot ass more. That cock feels so good now I want you to blow all over my face and cover me with your cum. Such a big facial and I end up with it all over me, in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow all of your big load.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:15 PM #92703
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:16 PM #92704
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge.
I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:16 PM #92705
Модератор

Модератор

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:16 PM #92706
Модератор

Модератор

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I **** with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a **** with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:16 PM #92707
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:16 PM #92708
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to open that tight hole? There's so much pleasure waiting for you today. The thrill of doing something taboo, playing with that most naughty hole, is such a rush. But that rush is nothing compared to the pure pleasure of prostate stimulation.

An anal orgasm. A slowly building prostate explosion. Today, you're going to cum so hard, harder than you ever have before. It won't be your cock exploding - there's no playing with your cock today. No jerking, no it's going to be an ass-gasm.

Fingers, a buttplug, a dildo. I'll be training your asshole with different forms of stimulation and stretching. We'll take our time, gently getting that hole ready for more. The intensity builds step by step, until you're stretched wide and begging to fuck yourself harder.

This anal session is all about feeling good. I won't humiliate or degrade you - in fact, I think it's hot when men explore their assholes! There's nothing but pleasure waiting for you here. And there's nothing like the pleasure of a slowly building prostate orgasm, with endless encouragement from me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:16 PM #92709
Модератор

Модератор

Isn't it pathetic how you could NEVER get a woman pregnant. Your tiny little **** dick can only produce a measly drop of clear sperm. You probably came the moment the video loaded and you caught a glimpse of my pregnant belly. Pregnant women love real cocks, real thick dicks who can give it to us and deliver massive loads that we can rub into our bellies.
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:16 PM #92710
Модератор

Модератор

Super bj tease to torment your wank stick and mind and your sorrows away. What you can't get, what you miss out, what is *never* going to happen. Wether because you are small (my deepthroat skills would be Having fun with you anyway), you are lame, you are a jerk obsessed loser or you are just out of luck or all the above: you suck. Fuck you, dream on and wank on, is the only thing you can do and is not easy for an addict like you to avoid touching yourself watching *my* pink lips squeezing this big and thick dildo that most likely you wish it was yours, or even for you to suck on or to taste my dick flav spit I wouldn't be surprised.
Models: high on daria

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile