Old 10-17-2019, 01:31 PM #92811
Модератор

Модератор

(GF Roleplay) I've got some good news and some bad news. I'm going to tell you the bad news first. I met someone, he's big and strong and his cock is huge. He knows just how to bend me over and make me cum. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I've been fucking him. Are you ready for the good news? A smart loser always uses a promo code at check out to show Princess his devotionCumTax25 - 25% MarkupAssWorship - 50% MarkupTitWorship - 50% Markup HandItOver - 100% MarkupStephsBitch - 200% MarkupOinkOinkPiggy - 1000% Markup
Models: BrattyStephanie

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:31 PM #92812
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Valora - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:31 PM #92813
Модератор

Модератор

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:32 PM #92814
Модератор

Модератор

After Step-Mommy Sydney birthed you, you grew up to be such a handsome shrunken man! Step-Mommy knows that you'll be the perfect pussy slave, so she teaches you exactly how she wants her giantess pussy worshipped. I command you to worship my pussy and bring me pleasure whenever I desire it. Using your hands, you'll play with her clit, making Step-Mommy Sydney moan. Step-Mommy Sydney even sits on top of you, so she can ride your itty bitty body as she orgasms all over you. Get used to pleasing your Step-Mommy, because from now on you're going to be my personal pussy slave!!!
Models: SydneyScreams4u

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:32 PM #92815
Модератор

Модератор

They really are though. Taunting you, teasing you, occasionally indulging you. My tits are perfect and so am I. You love to worship me, and especially my natural giant breasts. Well, come along then, but don't think I'll give in easily. Tags: Financial Domination, Findom, Finsub, FInanical Submission, Mind Fuck, Mindfucking, Slave Training, Slave Tasks, Femdom, Female Domination, Financial Slavery, Financial Submissive, Financial Ruin, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Tit Tease, Big Tits, Big Breasts, Nipple Piercings, Body Worship, Sub Training, Femdom Brat, Bratty Princess
Think you're a sub? Prove it:
|| 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 ||
|| 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life ||
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:32 PM #92816
Модератор

Модератор

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:32 PM #92817
Модератор

Модератор

I start by adding lub on his cock, I want it EXTRA SLIPPERY between my two huge tits! I then push your hard dick between them and make sure to squeeze them around you, oh you feel like your in heaven now! I don't have to work hard to jerk you off with my boobs. You're going to reach climax right between them...and a huge load it will be !!
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:32 PM #92818
Модератор

Модератор

It's happening to you more each day now. The feeling of being owned by Goddess Stella is something that you might have been seeking or never saw coming, but now you're feeling trapped, unable to escape, and you really, REALLY like it. There's something so alluring about My gravitational pull on your heart and soul. Sure, your body responds to My beauty and sexuality, but admit it. There's more happening now below the surface and this feeling is priceless. I know you're thinking about Me day and night.
When you are able to escape into your mind, or onto your computer to visit Me, you do run to Me faster each time. With Me you feel vulnerable and awakened into your submissive self. your TRUE self. With Me you know you are owned. you know deep down that you'll do anything to please Me as soon as I command it and I know I have you wrapped around My finger just like "snap".
Watch this clip intently and allow for what's happens on screen to consume you entirely. This clip contains some very sensual humiliation, CBT, JOI, and of course don't forget the very important Findom demand. Doing as I command proves your admiration and devotion to Me. Make no excuses and tell Me no lies. In order for you to prove yourself you must go the extra mile, and the extra dollar.
MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:33 PM #92819
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: "It's a clip about the "vacation" I'm having. It's my first vacation with my gf and all I can think of is you. It **** me that I can't watch your clips or chat with you. Please explain to me that I shodnt take vacations and lagh about how Much you fucked me up.. The attached picture reflects this vacation: it was taken in the early morning in the hotel after I staid awake the whole night waiting for you to send me pictures of you. (i was like this the entire night). You can see my gf feet as she was **** next to me. In the morning, when I told her I couldn't fAll **** she wanted to give me **** pills. Of course, the only thing that helped was the photos you sent the day after. Please do sph (this is as big as it gets). It would be great if you wear a sexy outfit and during the clip take it off to a bra and a thong...please use my name and **** me with humiliation and teasing...
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:33 PM #92820
Модератор

Модератор

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile