Old 10-17-2019, 02:09 PM #93061
Модератор

Модератор

I am all dressed up and ready to go out, then accidentally rip a hole in my tights Exposing-Fantasy my juicy pussy....... I grab a glass dildo and pleasure myself
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:09 PM #93062
Модератор

Модератор

Your hot babysitter is going to take good care of you while you Step-Parents are gone out for the night. We are going to play a fun game again just like before, I'm going to show you how to jerk your cock like a good boy for me. Being instructed and encouraged to jerk off for me and I tell you exactly what to do. You do love watching me don't you, I caught you watching me masturbating last time while I was in the bedroom talking to my boyfriend on the phone you little perv. Peeking and perving, jerking your dick but you wasn't jerking it properly, not fast enough or hard enough for me. Well don't worry, I'm going to show you how it's done right now and it's funny how your Step-Parents believe im just a sweet and innocent girl showing up in my red trench coat and skirt but little do they know what I'm wearing underneath. I've got some sexy lingerie and stockings on, never seen me wear that before did you. Your going to do exactly as I say, just me and you now that your Step-Parents are gone. So pull out that dick for me and start wanking it, I'm going to show you how to jerk it for me. Spit on it and use that spit to wank that dick hard and fast for me. Your hot babysitter is here to take care of your cock, I pull out my huge tits to tease you more. I'm going to rub oil all over my huge tits, I'm helping you, showing you how to wank for a hot bitch like me. When you get a girlfriend you'll thank me for showing you the correct way to wank. Stroke it harder and faster for those big tits. Oiling them up, rubbing lotion all over those big tits, it looks like I was rubbing cum all over my tits doesn't it? You want that don't you to cum all over those big tits but not until I say so, I want to make you stroke and edge for longer. Sliding that dick between those huge tits, look at those bounce up and down, squeezing your cock between them. I'm going to tease you more playing and rubbing my juicy wet cunt while you keep wanking for me, fingering my tight little pussy and your going to fuck me now and cum inside that juicy fuckhole. Fuck that cunt hard and fast and fill me up with all that spunk, after you creampie that pussy I want you to eat that cum out of my dirty wet fuckhole. Taste my juices mixed in with your hot cum. Good boy now go get cleaned up before your Step-Parents come home
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:09 PM #93063
Модератор

Модератор

Default London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:10 PM #93064
Модератор

Модератор

His everyday is spent in rigid arousal, I'm flirty and gentle, relentless, keeping him in a state of constant, desperate submission. By the final day, he's broken, almost, truly submissive, and it's beautiful.

I was so proud of him. No tricks, no meanness--he was such a good boy, and he deserves something amazing. But as usual, his boy nature got the better of him -- and although I didn't WANT to ruin this HUGE CUMSHOT... I was Coerced to.
Models: christinaqccp

Duration: 4 min 4 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:10 PM #93065
Модератор

Модератор

My natural DD tits are powerful Tools of Torment that cause mass erections wherever I go. All men are weak for my big natural tits and you're no exception. You'll pay for the privilege of watching them bounce up and down. You could watch me caress them for hours upon hours, couldn't you? hehe
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:10 PM #93066
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93067
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a bad husband. Your wife is such an old boring hag that all you can do is wank to my videos. She can't help it though, I guess It's not her fault. It's your fault for marrying her. Today you will repeat after me while you jerk right next to her. If you don't do it then you will not get to jerk at all. I don't care if she hears you, now repeat after me. "I love jerking for Princess Becky." Oh, no did she twitch? Haha, she might hear you any second! Now wank that cock for me. Up and down like a good boy. I bet it feels so fucking good. Now stop it loser. Just sit there and watch me. Now say "My wife is disgusting." Now start jerking again, I bet it feels so good. The fear of getting caught excites you so much. It scares you but you can't help yourself. Just imagine this huge ass pressed against your face. It would be a dream come true! Such a bad husband! - Becky Dee
Models: Princess Becky

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93068
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for a second life? A secret life?
I want you to cheat for Me. No, I'm not going to fuck you. No, you're going to get all the risk, danger, and potential consequences of cheating, with none of the sex!
you're going to be spending money and time away from your responsibilities, on Me.
I'm going to drain you so dry, you won't have anything left when you go home to fuck wifey. Cum NOR money. I'll rewire your dick so you will only be able to cum to ME - effectively ending your sex life. When it's time for wifey to get that dick, you can't get it up.
I want you to be a thin shell of a cheating man. Criticism and resentment at home, and humiliation and the threat of exposure on the side.
All of those vows you made to yourself, to others.......I want you to break them for Me. It's a secret. It's thrilling. It's scary. It's hot.
Feel that fear between your legs. Because once you're in, there's no going back. I will plant an addiction, take over your life, and take away things that are important to you if I don't get what I want.
I would recommend you keep Me happy.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93069
Модератор

Модератор

Seducing you, telling you the truth. Letting you worship. Its a slow drain. Worship my tits, my face. Get lost in my ass. While I reprogram you. You are off track and its time I remind you, who you belong to. You will follow my lead, darling.
Models: Miss Morticia

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93070
Модератор

Модератор

I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can feel that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking. This day at work you imagine Me sending you signals that I am horny for you, mouthing "come fuck Me" words, sucking on My fingers, stripping on My desk, dry humping on top of My desk. You can't stop these visions. A Succubus this wicked gets inside and never lets up. I am inside of you so deep you can't even tell what's real or what just in your head. Buy this clip and jerk off so hard it hurts. You've searched the internet for years to find an office fantasy clip this seductive, and here it finally is. Mark it up and thank Me. Always! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 889 MiB
Download From AnzFile