Old 10-17-2019, 02:27 PM #93191
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
---
Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:27 PM #93192
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:27 PM #93193
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rae the Scorpio - iwantclips

Models: Rae the Scorpio

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:28 PM #93194
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:28 PM #93195
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:28 PM #93196
Модератор

Модератор

Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay.Relapse Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay. Relapse-Fantasy Stroke Pay.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:28 PM #93197
Модератор

Модератор

All your life you have had to settle for less, so you have never had close contact with my perfect tits like mine. You are a loser, and you have never aimed high, as we both know, you would only get rejected. This is your chance to worship perfect, perky tits. They are so round, full, soft, and so fucking addictive. Either you have never come into contact with any tits, because you are that much of a loser, or you have only ever seen mediocre ones. My tits are rich tits, perky tits, bratty tits, the ones who only ever see on hot girls. They deserve to be worshiped, to have your hard-earned ca$h spent on them, to be adored, loved. You know you need to see them, need to drool over them, need to be owned by rich tits. I also compare my tits to your wife's/girlfriend's pair, haha. No competition.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:28 PM #93198
Модератор

Модератор

You agree that we should carpool to work since we live on the same street and work in the same office. You patiently wait as I adjust my high heels before we leave. I've been hearing a rumor around the office that people claim you started. I bring it to your attention. There's a raunchy little story behind the thing that you've noticed about me. I decide to tell you my secret, all the while teasing you with peeks under my skirt and showing you my sexy nude pantyhose. I can immediately see your cock grow hard through your pants as I tell you my secret. I knew at that point it would be sooo easy to turn you into my little cum loving cuckold. Every 9-5 workday you have to get your fix that only I can provide. Fetishes: Cuckolding, Pantyhose Fetish, CEI, Cum Eating, Pantyhose Domination, Cock Tease, Femdom POV, Femdom, Female Domination, Findom, Financial Domination, Homewrecker
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:28 PM #93199
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:28 PM #93200
Модератор

Модератор

Poor broke dudes spoke up and we the Femdoms of IWC listened. Enjoy this cheaply priced video for broke dudes. It's totally not a rip off. Just take the chance and see if it's a trick or treat. Maybe you'll get lucky
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile