Duration: 7 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:31 PM #93213
Модератор

Модератор

Hey... I'm a little concerned about you... have you been edging enough??? You look a little tan... have you been going out and interacting with real people again???
Now I want you to promise me that you'll increase your edging time this week ok???
Good boy... I think canceling your plans to go out is gonna be sooo good for you, I really do...
Besides, you're so good at jerking off to my videos... I don't think anyone knows how to edge themselves like you do.
Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging Games, Fishnets, Latex Skirt, Legs Fetish.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:31 PM #93214
Модератор

Модератор

it's kind of crazy how I've taken advantage over so many of you. one by one knocked out... under my control, I consume your life. Little by little I take over completely. You fall in love with my so easily, so desperate to please, so helpless. It really is pathetic.. especially knowing how young and hot I am and that there is no chance in hell I would ever feel the same about you. but yet you still fall helplessly. you have no commonsense. no brain at all actually. you are just an old stroke zombie.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:31 PM #93215
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been fucking the neighbor because your dick is so small. We got married when I was really young and you lied to me and told me your dick was average. Well, now that I know yours is actually really small compared to most guys... I'm going to fuck them instead of you because Ive never had an orgasm. As your punishment, you are going into chastity if you want to stay married to me. Im going to let you cum ONE more time. This is it. Are you ready?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:31 PM #93216
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing makes me cum harder than a little tug on my throat.. so I set up a little solo predicament bondage. every time my pussy gets the filling it needs... the cord yanks my collar for a lil, taking away my ability to breath
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:31 PM #93217
Модератор

Модератор

I know a super fun game to play with you today. You are eager to touch yourself for me aren't you? I know you are, you can't deny it. You'd do anything for me to allow you to touch yourself. Well I will but there is something I want. I want you to eat your cum for me. If you want to cum for me then you're going to eat it for me too. But it's not just like, I like to put a little more of a challenge in it. I prefer to watch a boy shoot his cum in his own mouth. Interested? You better be because if you want to cum for me this is the only way. Your cock is so hard already. If you agree to play by my rules I'll let you touch it. All you have to do is shoot your load in your mouth for me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:32 PM #93218
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on…
Loryelle's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt Squeeze, vore, belly Squeeze, socks, hand Squeeze, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:32 PM #93219
Модератор

Модератор

See for yourself just how hot and sexy Laurenlouise looks in Black Opaque tights, shes put on some red and black lingerie with sheer tights just for you, let her tease you till you cannot take any more. Her feet look extraordinary in sexy sheer tights and so does her huge ass as she pulls them down to her knees bending over showing you all she can to get you feeling flustered and horny .... (inc POV with webcam
Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:32 PM #93220
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile