Old 10-18-2019, 08:24 AM #93371
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to my office. We needed to sit down for a meeting but you aren't paying attention. I guess this is a different kind of meeting, huh? You are obsessed with my sexy little feet. All day in heels. I might as well take them off and show you. You want to get in closer to my feet, don't you?! Some sensual seductive foot worship in the office today. A foot freak for me.... You belong on the floor under my feet. You want to suck my sweet toes. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox-Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 08:25 AM #93372
Модератор

Модератор

Mindi Mink and Vanessa Veracruz are together for some serious foot worship. They start by admiring each others beautiful feet... after some gentle foot massage, paying attention to the soles of their feet, Mindi takes Vanessa toes in her mouth sucking each toe. Vanessa then turns her attention to Mindis feet, sucking her toes. There is a lot of sucking and drooling all over their feet. They suck each others toes at the same time as they are on the brink of ecstasy. They finish very satisfied and look forward to more foot worship with each other.
Models: Mindi Mink Lesbian

Duration: 22 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 08:36 AM #93373
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has been left alone in class, and having already slipped off her cardigan, heels & stockings and you can join her just as she starts to feel horny. She decides she cannot risk stripping off the rest of her uniform but she does love to have her feet bare & Exposed-Fantasy, so she can spread and wiggle her toes as she touches herself. With her sexy feet up on the desk you will have a close up view of her bare soles & toes as she opens her legs and rubs her pussy over her thong, still wearing her sexy leather gloves. As she play with her pussy more an more you can watch how much it makes her scrunch up her toes with pleasure, flashing you her gorgeous silver nail polish. She slips off her gloves so she can feel herself more closely, rubbing herself harder, finally slipping her hand inside her thong. She gets faster and faster until she cums hard, really spreading & scrunching up her toes tightly, as the strong orgasm surges all the way down her body, all the way right down to her pretty pinkies!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 99.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 08:38 AM #93374
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 08:39 AM #93375
Модератор

Модератор

Since we clearly need to go over this because of how fucking retarded you are we will go over this very slowly so you understand.
I told you to NEVER cum again, what did you do? You came, even just a dribble or little squirt. I told you that you could edge endlessly but to NEVER FUCKING CUM AGAIN. You disobeyed my order. You used your little peanut brain and thought on your own, didn't you?
When I tell you to do or not do something then you follow my fucking instructions. Don't try to think or deviate, you just fucking do it. It isn't complicated but somehow you made it that way.
I want to make this your own personal hell, hell on earth with no end in sight. You will be begging for the end, your balls sore and full of cum, your little dick sore and hurting. You'll never get that sweet release, just endlessly edging.
Since you cannot seem to follow instructions I will help you out. I will help you train. Once you have bought and watched this video then move on to the next step. Is that easy enough for a fucking moron like you? I hope so.
Use a mark up code: $7 - JBPeriodTax $30 - JBBratBest 6% - JBBratBroke 30% - JBBratBetter 100% - TwiceAsNice4JB 500% - JB500Up
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 08:43 AM #93376
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife is so dull and stale.... is completely predictable and ordinary. She doesn't wear sexy clothes or make up. She is always in unflattering sweats that hid her unsightly figure. Your wife nags and bitches at you all the time..... you find it difficult to even get a hard on for her. You fantasize about me constantly.... I'm wild, free, and hot as hell. Always dressed like a bombshell sex fiend,perfectly made up and a body that's built for fucking. You see different men coming over my house and you desperately wish you were one of them... until one day you are! Married men are my favorite prey and I just can't wait to show you what you've been missing since you've been with your drag of a wife. Bimbo Yoga 9:36
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 08:47 AM #93377
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 08:48 AM #93378
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 08:52 AM #93379
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just hate your wife? How she's always nagging and bitching. Constantly looks like ****. I bet she doesn't even give blowjobs anymore. She's worthless. I have a way better plan for you that will be SO much more fun, and super HOT!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 09:02 AM #93380
Модератор

Модератор

You've proven yourself as a slut, but over time, I've grown bored with you... Just being a slut isn't good enough. I want to take it up a notch. I want to make you a SUPER SLUT. To earn that title, I'll put you through the greatest humiliation of your life. Grab two bottles of pop. pers (one for each nostril!) and the biggest Creature dildo you can find. I'm going to stretch that asshole until it's gaping. Now here comes the fun part. I know how obsessed you are with my feet. Today we'll see just how badly you really want to fuck them. I'm shoving my entire foot up your super slutty ass, all the way up to the ankle. Take it like the bitch you are, and thank me for the privilege.
Models: Kelly Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 634 MiB
Download From AnzFile