Old 10-22-2019, 03:47 AM #94721
Модератор

Модератор

How could any man not love My perfect tits? They're s perky and natural you can't help but drool and stroke over them. Go on stroke to the tits you will never have. My cute nipples are off limits for losers like you. I know you sit there stroking and hopeful for the tiniest of nip slips. you're so fucking desperate! Maybe if you beg real hard I'll show you, just for a second. I know how much My tits fuck you up. I bet if I actually show you them you'll lose your mind.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 03:52 AM #94722
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be saved by the world's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD's! You'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:00 AM #94723
Модератор

Модератор

I want bigger boobies. Lets make them bigger soon. I tell you how badly I want them. Big juicy boobies to compliment my body MARK UP CODES MAKE MY TITS BIGGER:
OBEYME

BETTERBOY

MYWEAKBOY

MYSLAVE

MYBESTBOY
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:01 AM #94724
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:03 AM #94725
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:04 AM #94726
Модератор

Модератор

Why would I ever want you under My feet ?
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 982 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:06 AM #94727
Модератор

Модератор

New Kindergarten Teacher Miss Reynolds comes by to see Principal Harris but has no idea of the nature of the meeting. It seemed to her everything was going so well as the obviously like her and even the Step-Parents are pleased, which is no easy task at that school. Principal Harris informs her that due to unforeseen cutbacks within the district they are reducing the number of kindergarten teachers from 5 to 4, and per union rules, it is last in first out and Miss Reynolds was the last hire. She is HORRIFIED at the prospect of losing her job and her class so asks Principal if there is anything he can do.. well for those of you that know Principal Harris, he'll likely help but it will cost her! He has the EXTREMELY RELUCTANT MIss Reynolds take off all her clothes for him and if that's not enough, has his son Jimmy, who is a senior in high school and yearbook photographer, come downstairs and TAKE PICTURES of her while she is naked!! it even gets worse after that.. the only question is how much will this lovely young teacher put up with.
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:21 AM #94728
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:21 AM #94729
Модератор

Модератор

I have called Samantha to my office as I have very tired feet. I have had to stand in for one of the teachers and it has meant being on my feet all day! I have heard that Samantha has a thing for feet so she seemed like the perfect candidate! I explain how sore my feet are and how they need a rub and Samantha is more than happy to oblige. She first slips off some of her uniform to get more comfortable, and then takes her position at my feet. She slips off my gorgeous black heels and cannot resist stocking her face in my shoes and breathing in my foot scent! Samantha gently starts to rub my feet, even massaging in some oil, removing more of her uniform & lingerie as she does. It is clear to see she is enjoying herself as she starts to kiss my bare feet, even licking my bare soles. As Samantha gets more involved she licks and sucks my feet more passionately, and I have to say it feels amazing as she caresses every inch of my perfect feet!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 76.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:22 AM #94730
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile