Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:26 AM #94732
Модератор

Модератор

Heather Starlet is sexting with her boyfriend when he finally tells her what her really likes: her feet! She decides to tease him, slowly showing off her heels and taking them off to show her sexy feet and toes. She keeps sexting and teasing him until she gets so hot that she has to make herself cum by playing with her pussy...but now she knows your secret, you love feet!
Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 14 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:30 AM #94733
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:33 AM #94734
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but love greedy, bratty, powerful and beautiful girls. There's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don't hide that I'll use you as my wallet, always demanding more, until there's nothing else to give, and then I'll throw you away without any regrets. And you'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:37 AM #94735
Модератор

Модератор

Just relax and listen to My sweet, soft voice. I will tell you about everything you are, and everything you should already know, but I will drive it deeper into that brain of yours through My seductive powers and soothing words.

Take deep breaths and listen. Allow yourself to drift as your stroke to My words of affirmation, My divine body, and My soft, intoxicatingly beautiful face.

By the end of this, you'll be completely comfortable with who you are: a beta loser, who would do absolutely anything to please his Goddess, to reach a higher purpose in life.

Don't fight it. Don't resist. Just listen and drift.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:39 AM #94736
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:39 AM #94737
Модератор

Модератор

Your hand is always wrapped around your LOSER dick. You don't think about fucking pussy, not a loser like you. You think about sexy feet wrapped around your gross dick beating you off. LOSERS don't get FOOT JOBS. You sit in front of your computer looking at my perfect oily soles. I'm better than you. You're beneath me. When I'm through with you, you'll be crying and ready to spend more money on me. This clip contains elements of Foot WORSHIP, FOOT Domination, FEET, OILY SOLES, Lotion / Oil Fetish, POV Foot Worship, FOOT Humiliation, Feet Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Bitch, Foot Slut, FEET POV.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:39 AM #94738
Модератор

Модератор

All your life you have had to settle for less, so you have never had close contact with my perfect tits like mine. You are a loser, and you have never aimed high, as we both know, you would only get rejected. This is your chance to worship perfect, perky tits. They are so round, full, soft, and so fucking addictive. Either you have never come into contact with any tits, because you are that much of a loser, or you have only ever seen mediocre ones. My tits are rich tits, perky tits, bratty tits, the ones who only ever see on hot girls. They deserve to be worshiped, to have your hard-earned ca$h spent on them, to be adored, loved. You know you need to see them, need to drool over them, need to be owned by rich tits. I also compare my tits to your wife's/girlfriend's pair, haha. No competition.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:40 AM #94739
Модератор

Модератор

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it… I want you protesting and begging Me to not make you follow through. Hahaha… Oh god, this is going to be great. I have a full 7 days of conditioning you to eat your own cum for Me, and you WILL do it!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!**
**Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:43 AM #94740
Модератор

Модератор

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile