Old 10-22-2019, 11:12 AM #94821
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict.
I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:13 AM #94822
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I cum for a live cam show. I smoke a cigarette for you while masturbating. I squirt all over the leather ottoman!
Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:14 AM #94823
Модератор

Модератор

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:21 AM #94824
Модератор

Модератор

You love My tits and can't get enough of them. Obsessed is a good word to describle it. But you're an idit loser and don't deserve to even look at them, never mind touch them. You know you'll never lay so much as a finger upon My tits, but you can't sto buying every clip. You can't help but pay and jerk to my perfect 32Es. You dream of touching them but it's just a stupid dream. I'd never let you near Me, not ever. You're stuck, paying and jerking forever.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:21 AM #94825
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:24 AM #94826
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there it's your naughtyVal and hmm let me smoke and tease you up, so get that dick out let's get started cos I need a big fat cum, so I start out teasing you with my big boobs making it bounce and then grab my cigarette and light it up, while smoking I'm teasing you with my pussy fingering myself and giving you some pussy flashing and then hmm, start juggling my self all over the place then I want you to just cum all over my smoked up mouth and my lips so hmm I guess it's a good day for us, so I'm blowing you kisses.
Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:24 AM #94827
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so fit, you are so yikes, I go to gym to work out, you sit in a dark room to wank off. You are weak beta who want to serve a strong superior goddess like me, give in, You love panties and being fucked in the arse . pay for my existence. Use markup code MORE4ME just because I deserve more
Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:24 AM #94828
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:24 AM #94829
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 11:24 AM #94830
Модератор

Модератор

You love my tits. You would so much rather jerk off to my perfect tits than even think about touching your wife. She is nothing compared to me. Stroking your cock to my tits feels so much better than actual sex with your wife. That's why me and my tits deserve it all from you, because my tits are so much bigger and better than your wife's will ever be.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile