Old 10-22-2019, 06:14 PM #96021
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:14 PM #96022
Модератор

Модератор

Im such a good big Step-Sister. My little Step-Brother just got married but his wife had to go study abroad for the summer, so Im letting him stay with me while she is away. Apparently he and his wife came to an agreement that he is to remain celibate until she returns to increase his fertility and ability to procreate. I cant believe he has to go 3 months without jerking off. I mean, he is a young and virile guy with testosterone to spare. I can tell he is itching to shoot his built-up load. So I decide to put on my tightest yoga pants and do some Pilates in front of him. I know he's always had a weird Cru.sh on me, so why not have a little fun teasing him with my ass and feet while his wife is away. All Im doing is helping him make more healthy sperm for their future B*** making plans.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:14 PM #96023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 29.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:14 PM #96024
Модератор

Модератор

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:14 PM #96025
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:15 PM #96026
Модератор

Модератор

Rabbit has decided that she wants to help get you off again. This time she wants you to imagine her feet sliding all over your cock. From your balls, to the base, all the way up to the tip, they wish to please you. Can you resist her and her leggings? She bet you can't and will make her happy by cumming all over her feetsies.
Models: TexasToes

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:15 PM #96027
Модератор

Модератор

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch.
Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet.
Aint iam right my little foot bitch?
Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job.
Do you think you will do a good job?
And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you?
How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:16 PM #96028
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â*

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â*
Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:16 PM #96029
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:16 PM #96030
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist these beautiful feet... stare... stare longer... give in...
Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile