Old 10-22-2019, 06:24 PM #96061
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there's just one problem, ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed-Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn't really need the soda to BURP though, she's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:24 PM #96062
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Miss Madison

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:24 PM #96063
Модератор

Модератор

Everything with you is all about My feet. It is ridiculous how obsessed you are with them. I can pose in many sexy positions, and the only thing that you can stare at are My sexy, slender, size 10 feet! Once I slide My socks off of My feet, you will worship them the way that they deserve to be worshiped. My feet own you... control you... and it is even better when I am so mean to you, hm?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:24 PM #96064
Модератор

Модератор

I've been thinking...I want to try something new. I want to try anal....but you're going to be the bottom. Just trust me. I'm all ready to go right now. First you're going to suck it for me. Good boy now that you got my cock wet you're going to bend over and let me fuck your ass. Now you're going to do all the work and sit on my cock. You like that don't you? I know you've always fantasized about me fucking your ass. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:25 PM #96065
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so happy you're here! My tiny size 5 1/2 feet are just so sore, and I'd love for you to massage them. You can even lick them a little. Don't worry, I'll tell you exactly how to please me. I want you to stroke your hard cock, too, until you can cum a big load all over my toes. I'll wiggle my cute pedicured feet while your tongue runs up and down the curves of my arches. I could spend all day feeling your warm mouth and strong hands on my pretty feet!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:25 PM #96066
Модератор

Модератор

I am just going to sit back on my bed and relax while I let you have the absolute HONOR of worshipping My perfect feet and sexy glittery toes! Get to it, foot-boy!!
-Goddess Nina
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 32.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:25 PM #96067
Модератор

Модератор

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:25 PM #96068
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a kind mistress. I've kept you in chastity for an entire month, and you've been so good to your Goddess that I'm going to grant my little foot slave some relief. First, I need you to do one more thing solely for my pleasure: get down on the floor and lick my feet. My beautiful, painted toes need your attention. I want my whole foot stuffed down your throat while you finally have your release. Kiss my sweet feet, suck on my toes, and caress my sole with your slave mouth. Your hands can be grasping your tiny little clit-cock, but your mouth belongs to me. That means as soon as you cum from stroking yourself, you're going to use that unclean mouth and lick it all up for me.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:25 PM #96069
Модератор

Модератор

I've done a lot of walking today, all barefoot and all because I have you
Turns out it really doesn't matter how filthy my feet get, or what I step in, what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
Dirty or not.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:25 PM #96070
Модератор

Модератор

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile