Old 10-23-2019, 08:41 AM #96211
Модератор

Модератор

Slick and slippery, My oiled feet make you crazy. I'm going to deepen your addiction to a level you never thought possible. You'll be completely Mesmerized into becoming a completely helpless slave to My feet! You'll be so hard and throbbing that you'll end this clip with a hands-free orgasm. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 08:46 AM #96212
Модератор

Модератор

Jericha Jem doesn't kiss on the first date, but she's noticed your long, lingering stares at her small feet and how many times you've complimented her tall, sexy, suede heels. Jericha has figured out your secret foot fetish--and she loves it. She invites you to kiss her soft, wrinkled soles and wrap your mouth around her pink toes. Your date is so turned on by your foot worship that she wants you to stroke your cock as you touch her feet. Won't you please cum for her, letting her feel your warm, slick load drip in between her girly toes?
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 09:00 AM #96213
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 09:10 AM #96214
Модератор

Модератор

You want it, so enjoy it
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 3 min 47 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 09:15 AM #96215
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Its been long time I have not contacted you .I was busy in my life. One night I went out for dinner and co incidentally you also there.You saw me and you came to me and grab my hair. You tell me how dare I could not contact you. You took me to your dungeon and tied me. Slap me very brutally make me kiss your feet and worship you. Giving me rules to worship you.
Clip Contains: femdom, boots, goddess, face slapping, foot fetish, heels, legs, redhead, pvc, vinyl, slave training, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 09:25 AM #96216
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Teen-18+ Monica plays with her pussy but wants you to admire her pretty feet and toes...which one will you watch?
Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 09:39 AM #96217
Модератор

Модератор

When student Lilly Hall was caught with **** in her bag at school, her footperv teacher had better things in mind than simply turning her in. Now, every week, she has to come to his classroom, strip off her shoes, and give him her gorgeous feet! He uses her feet in any way he desires and does exactly what he says, or she'll be kicked out of school. Since Lilly recently turned 18, her teacher wants to take it even further, slipping his hard cock in between her two soft, Teen-18+ feet for a hot footjob, whether she likes it or not. If she wants to stay out of trouble, she'll keep her soles wet with her tongue and let her teacher fuck her feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 09:41 AM #96218
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 09:46 AM #96219
Модератор

Модератор

Tonight you are going to ditch your Valentine's Day date and get fucked up with Me instead! I know you love p0ppers, and so do I. So tonight you'll undergo My coerced Loaded JOI and learn something new: GOONING. I recently learned what this word means and I'm going to teach you how to goon- how to edge over and over, get higher and higher, and reach a subspace where you're in a perpetual state of verging on orgasm. I'm going to make you forget all about your date. Disappear into My shiny ass, My perfect tits, pink sparkly high heels. Be My Valentine. Get fucked up into oblivion with Me and reach a state of eternal bliss! There is no way that any girlfriend or wife could ever show you what I am about to- there is no way they could ever be as romantic as I am about implanting a new fetish desire in your mind! The addiction to gooning has just begun- first I steal you from her then I show you that you haven't even been masturbating right all these years! Do it like Salem says and your orgasm is the only proof you will need that every future Valentine's Day you enjoy on this Earth now belongs to Me and My shiny ass - and you fucking love it! (CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, edging games, gooning, mindfucking, homewrecker, ass worship, legs, shiny fetish, jerk off instruction, high heels, long legs, mesmerize, mesmerizing, high heel worship, sub training, sub instructions, bratty Godess, home wrecker, ass, ass worship, orgasm control, foot fetish)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 10:09 AM #96220
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s