Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 10:48 AM #96222
Модератор

Модератор

Training you to be my foot bitch. This is just the elementary training for you foot boy, however pay full attention to my words, as you see my gorgeous feet and soft soles. I know you want to trace your tongue on each and every inch of my feet, so go ahead and serve my feet as my feet own you! You must work diligently and pamper my pretty feet with full passion.
Models: IndianMistressPramilaGanguly

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 10:56 AM #96223
Модератор

Модератор

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 11:11 AM #96224
Модератор

Модератор

You have been admitted to Nurse Poison's addiction clinic. You have an addiction to surgical gloves and Aroma. Your glove fetish controls you, commands you, and nothing makes you weaker than Nurse Poison donning her gloves and peeling them off slowly in her latex uniform. Nurse Poison is going to treat your addiction by over indulging you to the point of no return. sliding on, ripping, pinging, rubbing and double gloving. While keeping you Intox-Fantasy on her special medicine. You are in for a very special treatment indeed.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 22 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 11:20 AM #96225
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for this? Can you EVER be ready for a mindfuck this good? I know it feels so good to lose control and mindlessly stroke to Me. In this session I will use the 2 most powerful methods of mindfuck to drag you deeper than ever before! My powerful h1 pno skills compared with your lust for p 0 ppers will bring you into a deeply altered state of mind. You'll truly fuck yourself over for Me, giving Me access to your weakened subconscious mind where I will turn you into an obedient, horny sub. Warning: This session is so intense you will cum for Me, and you will become addicted to Me!
Use the following codes at checkout:
'AllForAmber' - cover the site's 30% share & give Me the full value of the clip
'LoserForAmber' - to really impress Me!
Models: Goddess Amber Mae

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 11:31 AM #96226
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 11:37 AM #96227
Модератор

Модератор

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 11:39 AM #96228
Модератор

Модератор

Gaze into my intense eyes as you hit that w33d. Take the heavy smoke deep into your hungry bloodstream. Enjoy the euphoric lightness of your mind spiraling down and away, down into my gentle grasp. Your cock hardens. Take another big hit and grow harder, harder, harder still. Your thoughts focus, like a tunnel, narrowing in on me and only me. You can't tear your eyes away from my body as you get higher, and higher, and higher still. All you can do is let my words wash over you. All you can do is worship me. All you can do is jerk that horny cock and get even more fucked up.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 27 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 12:06 PM #96229
Модератор

Модератор

We are gonna get you sooooo fucked up! Grab some hard liquors and your **** and get ready to be used and abused. Clip contains: Loaded, Edging, JOI, verbal abuse, humiliation, findom.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Size: 655 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-23-2019, 12:41 PM #96230
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile