Old 10-24-2019, 05:38 AM #96341
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 05:47 AM #96342
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerize, Mermerize techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
I'll see you soon....slave.
Annabel
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 05:54 AM #96343
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
… and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO
Goddess Harley
Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 06:00 AM #96344
Модератор

Модератор

I catwalk in bare feet then in heels, jumping jacks and then a twerk standing and on knees with dirty feet
Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 06:02 AM #96345
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a true loser, is that what you're trying to tell Me? Okay, I'll play along, you big strong Alpha! I'm looking so hot and you know how badly I want to play. If you're as much of an Alpha as you say you are, this should be so fun. You';; be able to really give it to Me, exactly as I want it. Before we start, I want you to just try a little something for Me. Don't worry! It'll only enhance our experience together. Just give this a little sniff. Another. Doesn't it feel good? What's that? You're feeling weak?? Another sniff. Hold it in this time, loser.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 891 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 06:07 AM #96346
Модератор

Модератор

your new neihgbor invited you to her home you can't stop staring at her perfect feet but wish could understand what she's saying because of the beauty of her meaty soles
Models: Goddesssoless

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 06:08 AM #96347
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 06:08 AM #96348
Модератор

Модератор

Mixing my long sculpted legs and high heels with 420/p0pp3rs is a lethal combination. The way I bend and move my legs puts you in a tranc3. The more I tell you to inhale the higher you get for me. You are like putty in my hands before long and are willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy. My legs and heels control YOU!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 06:11 AM #96349
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 06:13 AM #96350
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile