Old 10-25-2019, 07:25 AM #96521
Модератор

Модератор

Time to get you weak, submissive and insanely horny. Your brain will stop functioning and your body will start obeying my commands. It is your true nature and getting you int*xicated will remove any ability to deny it. You are MY stroking,fucked up puppet and I will play with you s I shall please.
Clip contains:POPPERS INTOX,ALCH**L INTOX,JOI, TRIBUTING, TEASE,FEMDOM POV
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 580 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 07:50 AM #96522
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 07:50 AM #96523
Модератор

Модератор

Crack open a fresh bottle of Aroma, kneel before your computer, and hit play. I appear before you, perfect as always, and instruct each stroke, each sniff. I control you completely. After you fall into a lusty bliss, things get even hazier - stroking and worshipping my body, sniffing when prompted. Carrying you into a relaxed, submissive [email*protected], deeper into horny frustration. Zapping some braincells - you don't really need them, right? All you ever need to think about is how fucking perfect I am, how horny I make you, how badly you need to submit to ME. I am your dreamgirl, and you looove to submit to me. Sniff, and stroke, and submit, Aroma boy.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 07:56 AM #96524
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 07:59 AM #96525
Модератор

Модератор

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 08:07 AM #96526
Модератор

Модератор

why you keep looking on My feet Like that? think they are sexy?come on....you have been In My friend zone for so long.....I don"t know.... think its Ok?damn your cock is hard wow, come in closer...yes...my feet so soft.... so...sexy... wanna feel how soft they are?....come come closer....mmmmmmm
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 08:14 AM #96527
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 20 min 25 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 08:14 AM #96528
Модератор

Модератор

Let's celebrate Valentine's Day, though really there needn't be an excuse or reason to fuck you up on Aroma, but anyway here's Your Goddess, feeding you those fumes, ordering you to inhale and exhale with that sexy accent and voice again, dressed in some ridiculously sexy red Valentine's Day lingerie, boots, gloves, stockings, the lot. Worship my body in red as I take your further down that path to danger and dizziness once again, popper's addicts.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 08:19 AM #96529
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is a real mind fuck of 4 2 0 pleasure. You'll go down the rabbit hole of mary jane Intox-Fantasy, deeper and deeper, hit by hit. It's going to be fun. It's going to be hot and exciting and teasingly playful. There's no hard humiliation or difficult tasks, just the pure euphoria of edging your cock as you Smoke your mind away into oblivion. Your high is exponentially heightened by my holographic, mind bending outfit and sexy body. Get ready for 20 minutes in stoner heaven.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 44 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 08:25 AM #96530
Модератор

Модератор

My big tits and lips are something you will never get out of your head. The orgasms that come from just my huge boobs are the best you've ever had. This sheer lace bra tease isn't something you deserve but I get off knowing how much it does.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile