Old 10-25-2019, 08:45 AM #96531
Модератор

Модератор

You couldn't wait for another one.....get your Aroma and lets go! This time you inhale for as long as the camera is zoomed on my breasts! I will get you so fucked up and mindless!!! When i feel you had enough i will take advantage and let you touch your cock only if you tribute 10$.You will do it because we both know your will power goes to hell once you are loaded! >
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 08:47 AM #96532
Модератор

Модератор

After many requests I finally decided to film a pop-p-e-r-s video which is over 30 minutes. That means over 30 minutes of my evil mind instructing you to sniff them over and over and over again. The aim of course being to get you the most trashed that you have ever been. If you follow my instructions to the end then you will be rewarded by seeing my boobs, which make you so so weak. You will be my good little pop-p-e-r-s slut and do everything I tell you to do, won't you? With an extra evil twist at the end, just for you
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 31 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 08:54 AM #96533
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your Step-Mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your Step-Mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your Step-Mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your Step-Mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your Step-Mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Step-Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 08:58 AM #96534
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Sniffing in nice and deep, taking big old whiffs for me. Get your substance of choice and inhale/drink whenever I tell you to as I turn you into a mindless, gooning slave for me. It's time for another Intox-Fantasy, mental programming session with yours truly!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 09:01 AM #96535
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 09:05 AM #96536
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 25.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 09:09 AM #96537
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING! INTENSE!
You will film yourself while watching this clip.
One of your favorite things to do is masturbate. Another one of your favorite things to do is get fucked up. This clip is INTENSE so there's your forewarning. I want you to be set up with you choice and have it by you. The volume on your device should be up all the way while you watch this clip. Do as I say and you make it to an orgasm at the end. Pass out and fail, tribute and start over.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 8 s
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 09:30 AM #96538
Модератор

Модератор

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 09:48 AM #96539
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 09:54 AM #96540
Модератор

Модератор

Why they call me a Cum Angel! I have seven other videos check them out!!
Models: CumAngel

Duration: 1 min 50 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile