Old 10-29-2019, 02:13 PM #98071
Модератор

Модератор

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will eat your cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:14 PM #98072
Модератор

Модератор

I am so in the mood for a little cum eating. But, I'm not talking about me….oh no no no. Im talking about you. Your going to be the cum eater today, not me. Your going to get it hard, your going to lick it all up for your queen. Yours going to eat it up. I want it. I want your legs above your head and i want you you taking it straight to your open mouth. Your going to follow my instructions and your going to edge it right. I want a huge load covering your tongue.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 707 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:29 PM #98073
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there Cum eater, did you saved a bog loud for your Goddess, i know you missed me so much, its time to do what you do better, get on your knees, pants down and stroke for me, stroke as i say, follow my instructions like a good cum bitch that you are,. i know you dream about me fucking and you would love to swallow my man cums too
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:31 PM #98074
Модератор

Модератор

It's a psychological fact that the more expensive an item is the more it's valued...the more expensive a delicacy is, the tastier it becomes. Tonight you will be eating the food of Kings. I'm heading out to dinner, and you will be paying...not for Mine, for yours. I like to know you're full and satisfied before I leave you. So I'll be feeding you a truly spectacular meal with the freshest of ingredients imbued and infused with the most delectable flavours. Slowly marinated, lovingly tended to, painstakingly prepared, delivered fresh straight from oven to mouth. A culinary masterpiece, a Michelin starred meal.
Youre laying on the floor naked, stroking your cock, becoming dumber with every stroke, as you watch My perfect ass in My jeans, My perfect tits, the mesmerising way I move, you STARE and STROKE. The CUM that I produce from your cock is so DELICIOUS, because it comes from ME. My beauty enhances the flavour, and will really begin to feel a compulsion, and addiction to the unique and expensive flavour. My pussy is SO wet and juicy as I tease all that CUM into your balls.
I'm so fucking horny and you're so fucking desperate you can barely hold on....but you will OBEY! I'm he chef, I'm in charge, I know when this tasty delicacy is ready to be served. You lie on back and open your mouth, lick your lips and get ready to receive, expensive, exclusive, addictive, I count you down slowly...the best most expensive mouthful of your life!
Contains: mindfuck, femdom POV, sensual domination, mental domination, JOI, CEI, NLP, jeans, ass worship, tit worship, heels, metaphor, men following order, psychological reframe, cum countdown
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:47 PM #98075
Модератор

Модератор

My natural DD tits are powerful Tools of Torment that cause mass erections wherever I go. All men are weak for my big natural tits and you're no exception. You'll pay for the privilege of watching them bounce up and down. You could watch me caress them for hours upon hours, couldn't you? hehe
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:54 PM #98076
Модератор

Модератор

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 03:09 PM #98077
Модератор

Модератор

There's no use for me having to put in any kind of work when that's what you're made for. Weak, submissive men like you were born to slave away while us powerful, rich Goddesses relax and don't have to worry about the workload. You work and serve to please us, and that's exactly what you'll do for me. You're here to make sure that I never have to work again. I don't deserve to have to lift a finger for anything, I deserve nothing but a lavish lifestyle while you serve and crumble at my feet. Now, fork over the cash.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 03:52 PM #98078
Модератор

Модератор

I just want you focused on my boobs . They are what really matters . They are your weakness .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 03:52 PM #98079
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be a naughty boy for me today. A naughty boy that does everything that I tell you to. I want you to get your cock out and stroke it for me. Stroke it while you enjoy the view of my tight hot ass in this sexy crotchless fishnet outfit. Enjoy yourself and realize that I am going to allow you to cum. I'll even encourage you to. Maybe even twice. But what I'll have you do with that cum is the fun part. You're happy to be my dirty little slut to please me aren't you?

Fetishes: Cum Eating Instructions, Prostate Massage, Anal, CEI, Femdom, Female Domination, Femdom POV

SpoilChristina.com
EroticGoddessChristina.com
Twitter @EroticGoddessXX
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 03:57 PM #98080
Модератор

Модератор

Its flattering that you find me attractive. I can see in your eyes how you fantasize about me . You cant help but to touch yourself while staring . Go ahead , touch yourself. I want you to get hard for me . I want you to show me just how hot I make you .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile