Old 10-30-2019, 10:01 PM #98261
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:02 PM #98262
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Amanda
Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:03 PM #98263
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant Step-Twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:03 PM #98264
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Valora
I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting… I like to gauge reactions from my patients, it's what my specialty really is, so I'm gonna throw out a few ideas and I'm going to gauge your reaction to each one.
Have you experimented sexually in the past? I see. Have you ever experimented with men? Oh you did? Interesting. Tell me a little bit about that. And are you drawn to any particular type of man? I'm not saying you're gay, I'm just curious what type of man you're attracted to? It will help me in my diagnosis. Strong and handsome, hmmm. Well to be honest, I don't think I need any more information from you than that.
You see I find that a lot of my patients suffer from the same thing. Chronic denial of black cock lust. LOL. Your body says that you're repulsed by that idea but your eyes definitely tell me that you're intrigued. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never lusted over one of your black friends. I know you have, I can read you. Maybe there was a big mean black bully at school who was stronger than you who you lusted after. Something tells me that there's something you're repressing. And I think the only thing that's going to save you from coming back to these appointments over and over again, is finally satisfying your desire for sucking big black cock.
Throbbing, meaty, veiny black cock fills your head, it's ok to admit it. And black guys love getting sucked off by pathetic little white boys like you. You feel compelled to suck their cocks. You've been repressing this for far too long. You need this type of degradation. You know that they are superior to you in every way possible, especially because they are way more endowed than you are. It intimidates you but also excites you. Also you know that they are more manly than you are, and they know it too. They'll rub it in your face. Literally, they will rub their huge cocks in your face. And you'll sit there and take it. You'll love each and every degrading moment of it.
I see you're not really disagreeing with me any more, are you? You know that I'm right. In fact this is the best Therapy-Fantasy appointment you've ever had because we've finally gotten to the root of your problem with women. Your little secret has been holding you back from the type of relationship you've always truly needed. And all it took was for you admit that you lust after big black cock. And behind each and every sexual encounter that you've ever had was that yearning desire for that woman to actually be a black guy with a huge cock.
And there are plenty of ways to make this a reality and turn your life around so you can be happy and fulfilled. Because once you finally come to terms with what you are, which is a black cock loving faggot, your life is going to get so much better. You're going to be happier. And you're going to thank me for this! I'll see you next time, I can't wait to hear about your progress, lol.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:03 PM #98265
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:03 PM #98266
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:04 PM #98267
Модератор

Модератор

So seductive, so beautiful, so arousing, so addictive...Only by watching you feel compelled by My beauty. My body is an work of art that awakens in you the burning desire of worshipping and touching Me. Can't stop yourself from dreaming of Me, craving Me and imagine how wonderful will it be to get the privilege of licking My feet, smelling the scent of My bottom or lose breath smothered by My big cleavage. Pray to Me and hope I will hear you , pathetic creature!
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:05 PM #98268
Модератор

Модератор

JOI in sexy heels from TheEnchantressB
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:06 PM #98269
Модератор

Модератор

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:06 PM #98270
Модератор

Модератор

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile