Old 10-31-2019, 05:13 PM #99271
Модератор

Модератор

Scorpion has been on her US tour for a couple weeks now, and while busy traveling to major cities, she also has a very gassy mouth! She can't figure out what is causing her to belch so bad, so she blames it on the Florida sun! She might even incorporate burping into her tour. Maybe she'll unleash her bad breath on you!
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:13 PM #99272
Модератор

Модератор

My good Cum slut cant resist... but well any of u cant weak puppets cant resist Me... My big tits makes u feeling so weak and so Crazy , u easy losing your Mind and start being Ready for anything.....Stroke harder.... Fallow My orders!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:13 PM #99273
Модератор

Модератор

You've always got cum on the brain, don't you? It's pathetic what a cum slut you are for Me. I love you begging to entertain Me by stroking and then swallowing your own pathetic seed. This time is like no other time. You obey instructions and do exactly as I say. I want your balls to be VERY full for this one.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:13 PM #99274
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:14 PM #99275
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks great, doesn't it? I bet you want to jerk-off to it. Yeah you just want to stroke yourself silly to My perfect Princess butt!--And that is exactly what you're going to do. Worship My body, allow Me to take complete control of that cock. Listen to My commands as I tell you to start and stop. Start and stop. Start and stop. But there's a surprise ending coming...wonder what it could possibly be...
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:14 PM #99276
Модератор

Модератор

The rush that you get from staring helplessly at my legs is a feeling like none other. Today I want to take you to a whole new high. All you have to do is obey my legs, every time I cross my long beautiful legs I want you take a sniff from your po^ers. You will be so completely mesmerized and lost in my legs that you won't even realize how much you inhaling only to go higher for me! I will allow you to cum but only when I say!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:14 PM #99277
Модератор

Модератор

I love tell you to jerk off for me while I tease you in my sexy purple lingerie set. I'm all dressed up and ready to get you off for me and I show off my hot body while I encourage you to stroke for me, telling you to pull your big hard dick out and wank it for me. I just love seeing you stroke it right in front of me, I tease you by unclipping my bra and make those big tits bounce making you wank it harder if you want to see my big round tits. You want to slap that hard dick off my huge big titties, I spit on your cock and show you how I want you to jerk it for me using my spit as lube to wank it faster. Then I bent over and you can see my hot ass in my sexy tiny panties just barely covering my juicy wet lips. I tell you again jerk it, wank that dick hard for me if you want this wet pussy. Then I lie back with those legs spread wide open playing with my juicy pussy while you jerk off for me. You want that tight pussy don't you, so wet and juicy I want you to cover your cock in my pussy juice so you can stroke it faster and harder covered in my pussy juice. I fuck myself hard and deep while you watch tell you to wank it harder and faster just like you were pounding that juicy wet pussy. Now it's time to make that dick blow for me. I get on my knees POV cam and you can see me looking up at you telling you I want all of your cum. I want you to blow your load for me all over me, my pretty face, dripping down into that dirty mouth and onto those big titties. Stroke it hard, faster for me you have 10 seconds till I drain those balls, you can't cum until I say zero you have to hold it until I get to zero. Yes love making you jerk and edge for me and then seeing you unload all over me. I begin counting down very slowly all the time teasing you, talking filthy and you can't wait till I say zero so you can bust a nut and finally spunk for me and cover me in that big load
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:14 PM #99278
Модератор

Модератор

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:14 PM #99279
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:14 PM #99280
Модератор

Модератор

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s