Old 10-31-2019, 05:35 PM #99461
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99462
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99463
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99464
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99465
Модератор

Модератор

Resistance is futile. Submission is what you crave. It's everything you truly want. Submission is BLISS. EUPHORIA!!! You don't want there to be any resistance left within you. You want to be totally committed to ME. Totally lost in ME. To be MINE. To be only MINE forever! Follow my sway back and forth. Your eyes travel backkk and forthhh. Slowly go deeper and deeper for ME. Growing harder each second. More and more mesmerized by the view in front of you. More submissive. ADDICTED! Say my name. Say YES GODDESS CHRISTINA!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99466
Модератор

Модератор

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
Resolution: 640 x 406
Size: 1.97 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99467
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my lovely pain slut. I hope you are ready to experience pain and pleasure today! I have a deck of cards here and the pain or pleasure you feel will be a direct result of which card I pull from the deck. Red cards equal pain to your cock or balls and black cards equal the pleasure you will feel from being able to stroke for me. We will go through the entire deck, alternating your pain or pleasure with the card I pull. Once we get to the end of the deck you will be allowed to stroke until you have an amazing orgasm! Pain always makes your orgasms so much more intense so you better be ready... this will be the hardest you cum in a very long time!
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 19 min 26 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99468
Модератор

Модератор

That hot dream girl you've been begging for a date finally gives you a chance but it doesn't go as expected when you eagerly arrive to pick her up and get black bagged at her doorstep. Suddenly you wake up and see the most beautiful big ass you've ever seen standing over you. While you were dazed she put something tight around your cock and got you to drink a special potion that makes your cock grow bigger at the sight of her. The more she teases you the bigger it will grow in the tiny space she put you in. Can you control your urges and filthy desires? As her giant ass cheeks come down to your face, swinging and writhing her body around over you She whispers to you "I know your wife". Feeling an adrenaline rush at those words Your cock grows even bigger with arousal.. Your wife has no idea what naughty things you've been up to behind her back. Alexa stands back up standing so powerful and sexy over you teasing you and smiling deviously as your helpless dripping cock grows more within the tight device she put on it, Tormenting you so mercilessly.
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 25 min 49 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99469
Модератор

Модератор

Your bratty stepsister catches you jerking off again in your new shared room. I'm tired of being grossed out every time I catch you so make a game of getting you to jerk off to something weird... my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:36 PM #99470
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip
Buttguy found me and Got me to make an All Anal, Rodeo Style, Belly Down Buttfucking scene for him. So my cute little Tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my Bum! Enjoy watching my ass get straddled as I get rump pumped flat on my Tummy!" After the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to I can see the ass I love
First Anal Action Part 3 minutes1:00 Minute Start in Doggy Position. He climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. Once comfortable he picks up speed and Pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of Doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his Cock in your Asshole. Just like below. 2:00 minutes of the Belly Down Anal straddling and pumping. Have him Hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. Both show how the belly down camera angle should be Same behind view, same zoom.
3:00 Side angle. Should be a repeat of first 3;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. Notice Side where I can see his cock in your butt.
3:00 Facing Camera. Again same as first part. Notice that His legs are Outside of hers. This video Shows EXACT Angle and Buttfucking action I must have. Hair pull and spanking great too.
Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile