Old 10-31-2019, 05:43 PM #99541
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:43 PM #99542
Модератор

Модератор

Lets talk about your weakness. Explore it - Yes I am talking about those long legs. They make you so weak in your brain, make you forget everything else and focus on your cock. My legs make you so fucking hard you can´t resist and you need to jerk. You would do absolutely anything to get your hands on those silky long legs. Being able to see your own load dripping down on those Gio nylons is your ultimate dream. There is nothing better for my Good Boy to get drained by my Goddess legs.
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 23 min 18 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 828 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:43 PM #99543
Модератор

Модератор

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:43 PM #99544
Модератор

Модератор

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:43 PM #99545
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of the cumslut training. Master has enslaved the MILF principal, and made her fire the ugly bitch of a cheerleader coach and had her replaced by me the number one slut the sexy swim coach. This time it's up to me to enslave the entire cheerleader squad and I will only pick the sluts who are thirsty, hungry filthy lil cock sluts desperate for cock and cum. I prepared a protein shake for every cheerleader (little do they know it completely 100% full of master's cum) and tell them they have to take their shake. This is a test, the ones who swallow all of the cum will be kept and the ones who spit it out and can't finish it will be kicked off the team for being useless ugly bitches incapable of swallowing. They are of no use to master and clearly not greedy cumsluts like the rest of the girls who are practically licking the shakers clean every drop licked. Now the real training begins, to be a good slut they must be able to take cock and cum in all holes and I show them how to suck, deepthroat, gag and get facefucked and take a big load of hot spunk on their face and it drips down into theirs mouths they will love the taste and smell of master's cum. They must worship his cock and do a cheer to beg for his cock and cum. Next the must be able to ride, master will grow tired after fucking his entire team of sluts all day so they must be able to sit and bounce on masters dick until they drain his balls dry. Begging to be filled with cum and impregnated, master wants to breed his bitches and fill them will all his cum, no need to take any pill you must stop in order for master to knock you up. Young, dumb and full of cum that what you will be. So much cum flowing out of your cunt that you lick it up and taste it, you love masters cum. Now you must take his cock in your ass too, now most of you are inexperienced at anal unlike me if you want to reach pro level you must have a plug in your ass 24/7 so your ass is always stretched and ready to take master's dick. Until master stretches you out like me you will need your plug wedged up your asses. Master will fill your asses with his hot cum and it will drip out, you will suck your fingers clean and taste your ass and lick his cock clean after he fucks your ass. Ass to mouth whores you will become. Master even likes to switch between holes so he fills you up with excess cum and lets it drip out everywhere. Sometimes master will want his friends to fuck your holes too, cause he gets paid to share his whores and you will take another dick along with his to get double penetration when told to do so. Only when master gives you permission to take cock for money you will do so, otherwise you belong to him and only take his cock and cum. The cheer squad will make good money for master this way and he'll even want to ram two cock in your pussy at once and fill all your holes for gangbangs. Master will be pleased to see which bitch can take the most dick and which of you is the nastiest slut. You will be full with so much cock and cum that when you get pregnant you wont know who the Step-Father is of your whore ****. Master loves to fuck with his bitches
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 12 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:43 PM #99546
Модератор

Модератор

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:43 PM #99547
Модератор

Модератор

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session, faster, slower, stop, start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren't they?
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:43 PM #99548
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carlie - iwantclips

Models: Carlie

Duration: 20 min 46 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99549
Модератор

Модератор

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor **** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99550
Модератор

Модератор

You don't deserve pussy. Someone like you deserves to stroke and eat their cum to a hot girl just the way she tells you. I'm that hot girl. I'm that hot girl you will never have and will always want. So, start stroking beta loser and at the end you're going to spill that worthless seed right down your throat.

Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile