Old 10-31-2019, 06:02 PM #99751
Модератор

Модератор

I ask for a lipstick cuckolding fetish clip (again! :-). With some strapon domination too. First three minutes just of face up close wearing thick lipstick , more the better. Just the face right up close and full lip shots filling the screen adding more lipstick, lots of lip licking and pouting and gentle talk about giving your new stud a BJ in front of me whilst I cry. Then 3rd minute the mood switches as you stand to reveal your strapon, thigh boots etc. and you tell me you are going to fuck me over the couch in front of him too, laughing and smirking inbetween 4th and 5th minute lean back down face to the screen and tell me what you will do to me nastier the better. Hope this is possible. If you can say Chris great, if not cool. Thanks very much!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:02 PM #99752
Модератор

Модератор

Default Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 80.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:02 PM #99753
Модератор

Модератор

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:02 PM #99754
Модератор

Модератор

My good Cum slut cant resist... but well any of u cant weak puppets cant resist Me... My big tits makes u feeling so weak and so Crazy , u easy losing your Mind and start being Ready for anything.....Stroke harder.... Fallow My orders!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:02 PM #99755
Модератор

Модератор

CEI task
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:02 PM #99756
Модератор

Модератор

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:03 PM #99757
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 2 min 12 s
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:03 PM #99758
Модератор

Модератор

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:03 PM #99759
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:03 PM #99760
Модератор

Модератор

You're nervous about eating your own cum, but you're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to eat your own load makes your cock throb, but you're not sure if you can do it. I'm here to tell you that you can, and you will. You're going to love it, and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut -- you just need a little training and encouragement. I'm going to melt all your fears away. I'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I'm going to make you mine. And then, eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile