Duration: 15 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:11 PM #99832
Модератор

Модератор

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure; her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave's cock, then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock, pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:11 PM #99833
Модератор

Модератор

Servicing Me and My dirty mind becomes more unpredictable. I don't cater to your dick nor do I care about it but I will use it to please Myself, My way. you wont see it coming but you'll edge until the end with all the naughty scenarios flying at you of what I MIGHT have you do to please Me. Just wait for it though and follow instructions carefully...
cei,masturbation instruction,slave training,orgasm control,edging,cum countdown,cum eating instructions,femdom pov,tease and denial,shiny fetish,shiny clothing,taboo
Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:11 PM #99834
Модератор

Модератор

This is it. My first true task for you, my slave. I know you love tasting your cum. Even if you have only ever thought about it, this clip is also for you. True CEI boys, its time to take it up a notch. Are you a good boy? Now is your chance to impress and please Princess so do everything as I say, and get ready to lick up and swallow all of that cum for your Princess. Every. Last. Drop.
Models: Princess Madison

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:11 PM #99835
Модератор

Модератор

You came into Stella Liberty's office for a reason, but the sight of her in a short leather skirt with her long legs crossed showing off her garter & stockings down to her dangling high heels has your senses completely overwhelmed. She knows the power her beautiful legs have over you and makes a deal to make your ultimate office fantasy come true. You hand over everything, a raise, paid time off, a promotion, anything Stella wants, she can have. As a reward for such good behavior she lets you stroke it while she teases you with her perfect legs and stocking feet with a bonus countdown while she watches you jerk off right there in her office.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:11 PM #99836
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:11 PM #99837
Модератор

Модератор

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:11 PM #99838
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't like seeing a hot brunette fuck her pussy with a dildo till she climaxes hard? Legs up for a perfect view.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:12 PM #99839
Модератор

Модератор

I use lots of bad language in this video, calling you a cunt, fucktard, prick, wanker, pervert etc. I walk in wearing tight jeans, black suede boots and a grey top. I tell you that you're going to be my little slave today, and you're going to do everything I say. I start by picking my nose and putting my booger on one of my boots. I zoom in and tell you to clean it off for me. I remove my boots and make you sniff and lick my black socks. Then I show you the inside of my boots and tell you to sniff them. I pick my nose again and put my booger on my sock and tell you to clean it off.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 771 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:12 PM #99840
Модератор

Модератор

How does it feel to be completely powerless and weak when you look at my hot ass? To know that I never fail to make you even weaker? That you have zero control. To know that someone so superior could easily steal all your willpower. I know I'm so hot, so sexy, way beyond perfect. Looking at my ass is such a blessing for you. Each perfect round cheek brings you to your knees. You adore it. Looking up at it as your cock grows harder and harder brings you so much pleasure. Stroking to it has become your favorite addiction. You're my good little ass addict. I will teach you to love, worship and pay my ass properly. These sexy chains dangling from my perfect bubble butt represents the hold I have over you. You can't resist it. It's all you want and need. Bow down and praise it!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile