Old 04-11-2019, 05:52 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 - Larkin Love

Lesson 4, Advanced Cum Eating Academy - Cum Play Extravaganza . This is my ADVANCED Cum Eating Academy series. I highly recommend you complete the BEGINNER Cum Eating Academy series before attempting this video. You can find the first 9 lessons here on manyvids. This is Part 4 of the advanced series, be sure to watch the first three.
You'll need the load of cum you saved from Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it. The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal. I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one. There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out! Contains the following erotic elements: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - DEGRADATION - FEMDOM POV - JOI. Starring Larkin Love
Models: Larkin Love

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
cei, cum eating instruction, female domination, joi games, masturbation games