Old 08-05-2019, 04:38 AM #8911
Модератор

Модератор

This video is full of tons of new clips of my many bathroom visits for multiple months!
This clip contains super noisy plops to super long and nearly endless thick logs!
This is the ultimate video for any true toilet fetish connoisseur!
Please excuse the appearance of my bathroom, it is currently being remodeled
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 955 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 04:51 AM #8912
Модератор

Модератор

Yesterday, Christina went with her boyfriend to barbecue and brought me a big bunch of tasty shit. This time the pile was really big and smelly – I was very pleased. Christine very cruelly fed me and gave me urine!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 14 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 04:56 AM #8913
Модератор

Модератор

Christina fed me with her shit. When I swallowed everything, Christina asked me to lick her ass clean!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:05 AM #8914
Модератор

Модератор

I’m in my hotel room and I just really have to poo. I’m fully naked in this video. I put my hair in pig tail. Tease you over and over with lots of sexy moves. Touching my body and please myself. I want you to turn on by me till I’m naked. Showing off many times my firm tits, nice pink pussy and perfect ass. Spreading few times to get nicer view. Backwards to cam I just start to finger my asshole and feel have so much poo in but don’t release it yet. Just keep fingering my asshole then put in my mouth. So I just doing ass to mouth playing and my finger getting dirty every time when finger myself. Smear it on tongue. Feel so good so much pleasure to my asshole. Show you many times close to cam that my big poo just watching out ? Then Start to pooping and a big, long, massive shit coming out. I want to hold in my hand but fall down. Then comes out more and more poop. Pick up my big shit from floor and show you how nice and yummy. After then I smear it all over on my body. Make myself so messy. Slow sexy smearing. Tits, tummy, legs,arms, pussy covered by my shit. So do you like watch you see? ? Had a great smell in the bathroom too. I think it’s a very hot poo clip with lots of teasing, big turd and body smearing. Enjoy it!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:07 AM #8915
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get filthy im wearing a white satin dress and hav saved scat to play with…
I first pee over myself before i shit my white cotton pants i smear it over my satin nightdress then take it off and get dressed till later…
I come back and get back dressed and add 4 saved loads into my panties… Before getting messy and smearing i leave it to dry then fuck my pussy and stuff little bits of scat inside my pussy and push out befoe pushing my super soiled panties inside me and slowly pushing out…
I love getting filthy
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 39 min 40 s
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:14 AM #8916
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wear a peach colored sexy bikini on and being naughty today. I tell you I wanna make such a big enema mess in my panty and on the floor and this times I try to hold the water in my butt for more than a minute or so. This would be a challenge to me. After lil tease I remove a bit my panty and start with the first enema round, I always be sure to filling up nice and full. Well I desperate seriously to release the first round and it feel bad, can’t hold it so long then I sit on the chair and push out all the messy liquid into my bikini bottom while feet up. Nice cracking noises leaving my ass several times. Coming the second round this time I release it backward to camera into bikini once again. So dirty fun isn’t it? I remove the pants to show you how disgusting and nasty the pieces of poop which I pushed into the bottom. I see my last dinner partly
Old 08-05-2019, 05:15 AM #8917
Модератор

Модератор

Dear our fans, I want to bring to your attention a video that we shot with girls in the summer. This is a beautiful and interesting video, I hope you enjoy it very much and also remember the summer with pleasure. Imagine that together we walked through the forest and saw this picture: two girls admire themselves and are ready to do something unusual, but they notice two more girls who were walking and kissing in the forest. The girls took off their pants and did not shit on the ground. When the girls left, those who looked like you understood it was me and Caroline, came up to a pile of shit. We decided that now we will smell and try the shit of other girls. We took shit in our hands, we sniffed and then decided to lick and eat these shit. Caroline and I enjoyed the taste of this shit and we were very happy that this wonderful day we had the opportunity to eat other girls’ shit. We ate slowly, enjoying every bite. Then we decided and smeared our pussy and clit with poop. We had a good time and ate and reached orgasm))) I really believe that you will like my idea to show videos that were shot in the summer, in the winter. You will remember these nice warm days and reach orgasm again and again!
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:28 AM #8918
Модератор

Модератор

Pushing out my heavy shit on the floor of the living room. I’m wearing nice black heels. Then I’m smearing my feet in my shit.
Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:33 AM #8919
Модератор

Модератор

This is my best clips and best half liquid shit ever! Stron explosion and a huge amount of hot stinky shit from my ass. All in extreme close up. Enjoy!!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:50 AM #8920
Модератор

Модератор

I did it again! You guys know how much I love saving up a ton of my poop and smearing it all over myself, playing in my mountain of poop and talking so dirty to you! This time I saved an entire month’s worth of my shit! Everything I pooped out for the last 31 days I saved! And then I got so filthy and so nasty with my month’s worth of poop! Come see all the filthy fun I got into this month! Come play with me and listen to me talk dirty to you! Watch me make myself cum over and over and over again in my pool of poop!
Smearing
I saved up an entire month’s worth of shit in glass jars. I saved up so much poop! But now it’s time to get filthy with this huge pile of poop! Watch me empty out all the jars as I talk dirty to you. I create a mountain of shit! Look at all this poop! I can’t wait to smear it all over my big, sexy, curvy body! I start by sitting my big ass in my huge pile of poop! Oh, my shit feels so good on my skin! Look at me smearing all this poop into my body! I’m rolling around in my pool of poop and having so much fun being a nasty shit girl!
Diaper Play
I cleaned up my hands so that I can put a diaper on! I’ve always wanted to wear a diaper while I’m completely covered in poop! I hope I can get this diaper on while I’ve got so much shit on me! My diaper doesn’t stay clean and cute for long! It’s covered in my shit! I’m going to destroy this diaper! Watch me grab big handfuls of my poop and stuff them down my diaper! I rub my pussy and smear my shit against my horny clit! Oh it feels so good being a nasty, dirty, diaper girl! It feels so good that I’m going to cum from stuffing poop down my diaper and rubbing my horny pussy!
Play With Me
Look how happy I am in my pool of filth! I have an entire month’s worth of shit in here with me! Do you want to come join me?! Think of all the fun we could have! I know you want to come play! You want to join me! We can smear each other’s bodies and make each other cum so hard! We could have the most amazing sex and cum like crazy in this pool of poop! Maybe we could have a cute girl come join us too! We could stay in here forever! Pooping and smearing our shit all day! We would have so much fun! Please come join me in my pool of poop!
Live In My Shit
I want to make you live in my shit forever! You like this pool of my poop don’t you? You like it so much you want to stay in it forever, don’t you? I could make you live in my poop! I could tie you up, chain up down, and force you to stay in my mountain of shit forever! Every day I would come in and push out another load of shit until you were completely buried in my shit! You’d like that wouldn’t you? You want to spend the rest of your life living in my shit!
Lick Me Clean
Look how filthy I am! I’m completely covered in an entire month’s worth of my shit! I need you to clean me up! And I need you to do it with your mouth! You know you’re dying to anyways! Get your tongue out and lick me clean! Lick and suck all this shit off of me! It would take me forever to clean up by myself! That’s why I need you to lick all this poop off of me! Suck it off my toes, eat my shit off of my big boobs, suck it out of my ass crack and lick my wet pussy clean! This is what you’re made for! Licking and sucking my shit covered body!
Dildo Play
I get so horny and so turned on when I play with so much of my poop! I have a whole month’s worth of poop in my pool and all over my body! My pussy is dripping wet and hungry for orgasms! Good thing I have my dildo to get dirty with! I picked out a brown dildo because it’s the same color as my shit! Watch me fuck my shit covered pussy with my shit dildo! My body looks so amazing covered in poop! I feel so sexy and so turned on! I need to fuck my horny pussy until I cum so hard! Watch me fuck myself while I’m covered in my shit! Oh yes! I love making myself cum! I love this dildo too! It’s all wet with my cum and my shit! Perfect for smearing all over my face! Oh, I’m the happiest shit girl in the world!
Squirting
Being in this amazing pool of poop turns me on and makes me cum so hard! Sometimes I cum so hard that I squirt! I love how good it feels to squirt! Squirting orgasms are the best! Want to watch me squirt in my pool of poo? I push this toy deep inside my horny pussy and fuck myself so good! Listen! You can hear how wet my pussy is! Listen to all the juices and watch as it bursts out of my pussy! Mmm! I’m such a wet, horny girl, squirting in my pool of poop! Look at all this squirt! I flooded my pool! Watch me smear my squirt and shit all over my face! I love being a nasty shit lover!
Clean Up
I’ve had so much fun playing in my pool filled with a month’s worth of poop! But now it’s time to get cleaned up. I know a lot of you wonder how I clean up after all these fun shit smearing adventures. I answer all the questions you may have and show you some of my secret tips and tricks to cleaning up after a particularly messy shit session!
I hope you enjoy this amazing shit adventure and cum just as much as I did!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile