Old 06-01-2019, 10:25 AM #2011
Модератор

Модератор

Coco Kisses is back and this time she brought company!! Coco Kisses is one of my fave fetish models and this time she got sister JuicyCrookedSmile to join her!! Juicy is a younger but thicker version of her sister. Enjoy as they both take turns both in front and behind the camera. Enjoy as Coco gets Juicy to record her peeing while at at a public toilet. Then enjoy as Juicy records herself getting loose as well keyword being loose!! Enjoy a nice quick bubbleguts clip from Juicy before Coco Kisses takes a painful dump of her own as well!! Then enjoy a bonus clip from Juicy. The clip somehow ended up being recorded in slow motion, but a good reverse kanga scene nonetheless. Five Great clip from these FUNKY sisters!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 11:08 AM #2012
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD I filmed this in the basement. I've started to let the toilet free roam down there sometimes. It's been conditioned enough at this point to not try and run. That the concrete walls are thick and I do lock it into its cage and the lock the door when I leave. So, I'm confident it's adequately contained. I came into the basement on this particular occasion with a very full bladder. I'd gotten distracted talking to some work colleagues in the kitchen and was holding it awhile until they left. I thought they might think it strange if I went down in the basement for no apparent reason. By the time I finally made it down there, and shook the slave out of its cage. I was desperate to relieve myself. No time for restraints, just had to hope it's become as compliant as I need it to now be. I really couldn't afford for the toilet to fail. I had to go so badly. I was extremely relieved once my bladder had been emptied into the slave's mouth. This was also the heaviest flow day for my period, the day that the slave had been so dreading. The menstrual cup had been inside me all day, collecting my blood. So, at this point I also badly needed to empty my menstrual cup. I took the contents of the menstrual cup and added them to some vodka. I made a little cocktail, so it would all go straight down. I reminded the toilet that I would be disappointed with him if he couldn't accept the blood. Then, I took the funnel and put it into the toilet's mouth. Everything straight down. It went as I had hoped. Everything straight down into it. A little coughing, but everything stayed inside the toilet's septic-system belly. This was all well and good, but I couldn't pause long to praise. I still needed to shit. My period was affecting my digestion, so the poop was not as much as usual, but I still needed to go. Some of the shit did not go straight in, so I pushed it in. The toilet did a very good job. I was pleased that the toilet tolerated fairly large quantities of piss and blood, and even a little poop. Of course, I can never let a toilet rest on its laurels. Every day it must face new challenges to become the best and most useful toilet it can possibly be. (9:37 long)
Production Note: This is the picture in picture version of this clip. It was shot with three cameras throughout most of the clip. This clip displays all three views simultaneously in a picture in picture window. A longer version of this clip displaying all of the angles, full-screen, is available separately.
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 11:56 AM #2013
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me eat and swallow my own shit for the very first time ever!
I havent shit in 4 days and feel constipate so i put a suppository in my ass.
I am dressed in a french maid costume, and I clean and role play for a bit hoping that moving around will get my bowels moving too!
I sit on the coffee table play with myself for a bit, until i finally feel the urge to shit!
I get out a plate and a fork and shit onto the plate. and OMG what a huge shit i just took!
I sit down and with a fork and I eat a bite of my fresh shit and then swallow it!
12 minute long clip! 2 camera angles!
Special low price! limited time only!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 12:42 PM #2014
Модератор

Модератор

A mix of 2 of my favorite efro clips. Girls Night Out”, and Dinnertime”

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 01:15 PM #2015
Модератор

Модератор

Scat Ladies Princess Nikki and Rachel comes into the living room and find one of her slaves which is just on a pouf and wanker herself. Thats too much for Princess Nikki and she begins to give him face slaps. The slave tries to apologies for that situation but Princess Nikki is angry now and together with Rachel they use him as a Toilet.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 01:16 PM #2016
Модератор

Модератор

I am pooping huge shit for your dinner, so open your mouth and take it!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 03:23 PM #2017
Модератор

Модератор

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I use lots of bad language in this video, calling you a cunt, fucktard, prick, wanker, pervert etc. I walk in wearing tight jeans, black suede boots and a grey top. I tell you that you're going to be my little slave today, and you're going to do everything I say. I start by picking my nose and putting my booger on one of my boots. I zoom in and tell you to clean it off for me. I remove my boots and make you sniff and lick my black socks. Then I show you the inside of my boots and tell you to sniff them. I pick my nose again and put my booger on my sock and tell you to clean it off. Then I remove my socks and jeans and shit right on the floor. Then I zoom in and show you the shit next to my feet. I DO NOT instruct you to eat the shit. This was a custom video and the customer did not want me to tell him to eat the shit. But I show it close up next to my feet. I show it with my bare feet, with socks on, with boots on and then I change into white socks and black mary-janes and show the shit next to my feet again. While I show you the shit, I humiliate you, telling you what a pervert you are for being turned on by this.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 16 min 40 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 03:32 PM #2018
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing my waist training corset I show you the pink plug already buried in my ass. I fuck my ass til it makes me shit. I put the plug back in to fuck my ass some more..getting my plug nice and dirty.I push out some nice sized turds then I show you my poop on the bathtub floor. I spit on my shit covered plug and nibble a bite of poo from my plug and chew it for a bit.. I lick my plug and show you my shitty teeth, mouth and tounge. I spread my ass cheeks showing you my shitty ass crack while I fondle my dirty shit hole.

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 03:41 PM #2019
Модератор

Модератор

Smothering my slave under my ass with extreme torture enough to make a grown man cry for his mommy. I show absolutely no mercy.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 835 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-01-2019, 03:57 PM #2020
Модератор

Модератор

Good lawd!! Dont know what Melissa Ate in these new four clips but she was shitting out some MONSTER turds from that Monster Booty of Hers!! Enjoy this great set as Melissa does dammage to her favorite toilet at work!! Enjoy as she literally goes to work pushing out these monsters!! This usually silent pooper was grunting and straining a tad trying to get these monsters out!! These were the type of shits that needed double flush to get rid of the shit stain skidmarks she left at the bottom of the bowl!! Four all new Funky clips from the Phattest ass around!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile