Old 06-06-2019, 01:53 PM #3021
Модератор

Модератор

My toilet is broken in and I need to take a dump again. But I have my slave lay down on the floor, and I shit in his toilet mouth! I have more for him, and I position me above him to take a really huge dump. Now he's got more than a mouthful. I call my other slave over to clean my ass with his tongue, which should be a privilege.So from now on, his only position should be under my ass and my shit!
Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 02:06 PM #3022
Модератор

Модератор

Time for some more dirty, fun scat play! I am covered in a weeks worth of shit! Ive gotten so horny after playing with all this poop and my fun toys. Now its time to stuff my pussy full of shit!
I gather up a nice big handful of poop and just start shoving it in my cunt! Its sticky but I get almost all of it into my pussy! It feels so good being so full of poop!
I take my dirty hand and shove it in my pussy. I dig handfuls of shit out of my pussy! Man! I sure shoved a lot up there! My shit smells like my pussy now! How hot would it be to cover my face in poop that had been up my cunt!? Well, that is what Im going to do!
I gather up two big handfuls of shit and smear it all over my face! I completely cover every inch of my pretty, freckled face with my thick, stinky poo! I get my eyes too! I look so pretty with my face coated in shit! I roll around in the tub and write my name on the shower wall! I feel so beautiful when Im covered in poop!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 02:11 PM #3023
Модератор

Модератор

Whenever us hunters are out in the wilderness, we have to answer the call of nature. Today, I have to pee and poop. Come on with me while I mark my territory with pee before I find another place to poop. Then I find a stick on a tree to put in my asshole and get dirty.
Models: ImYourFetish

Duration: 6 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 02:20 PM #3024
Модератор

Модератор

Yana Olga and I are very fond of lesbian games , this time Yana and Olga had a very dirty lesbian games . Olga was lying on the couch and approached her, Yana , Yana, Olga began to kiss their beautiful lips touch each other . Yana stood up and Olga was left lying on the bed , Yana began to shit on the naked body of Olga . Yana loves to shit on her , big pile of crap out of their ass , Yana sat on a pile of shit that was on the body of Olga and began to smear ass shit on the body of Olga . Yes, all body and ass Yana in the shit , now, Olga , Yana lay down on the sofa and now Olga, shit on Yana , after Olga on shit on naked body Yana , Olga sits down on a pile of shit and starts to smear ass shit naked body, Yana , Yana and Olga all in the shit , but girls this is very little , Yana takes the rubber cock and Olga to sit down on the rubber cock from the top . Olga is jumping on the rubber dick , Yes, but Yana holds the rubber member by the hand so she had a great experience . Now it was the turn of Yana , Yana sits on a rubber cock and rubber cock enters pussy Yana , Yana jumping on the rubber cock , and she is very much like it , then Ian turns his ass to the camera and inserts a rubber dick in the ass and again; jumping at it from the top . Two dirty whores gave you a dirty show .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:03 PM #3025
Модератор

Модератор

Excellent clip of Shylatina in a store changing room with her dildo playing with her ass a little bit then taking a quick shit. The next 2 scenes she takes some soft shits and rubs the poo on her ass. I love how shes having so much fun playing with her shit.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:20 PM #3026
Модератор

Модератор

A new hot video, dirty masturbation of my wet pussy, shit in my pants, a giant pile of shit, smearing shit through my face and playing with my shit in my mouth!) I know you like to spy on me, so I chose the bathroom, because only here you can calmly watch as I take a shower and play with my fragrant heaps of shit just quieter .. I can hear that you spy on and punish you ..
for example, what if I sit on your face and let ALL get my chocolate in your mouth?))
*I hope you like, also do not forget you can order my video with your wishes, or buy my dirty underwear)) write to me in private messages!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:20 PM #3027
Модератор

Модератор

Caramella comes home from her long ride and couldnt wait to show you guys the big turds shes about to drop. Plus a bonus poo scene you.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 29 s
Resolution: 1272 x 720
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 03:22 PM #3028
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING!! This video is NOT for the faint hearted as it contains EXTREME suffocation scenes as well as very foul diarrhea.
Goddess Tempest got some new outfits! Its the first time its being used in my videos
Old 06-06-2019, 03:35 PM #3029
Модератор

Модератор

It was our first Date in berlin- and I was afraid her nig tits- hmmmm yummy then i piss on her body and boobs- and lick it next months there come any scat vids with her and me
Old 06-06-2019, 03:51 PM #3030
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy Three Great Public toilet clips From one of my favorites!! Francesca and I used to date, and these are three great clips she did while we were dating. Enjoy as she pees, Farts and drops the kids while out in public!! One clip is at her job, while another was at a bar, and another was at her school. Enjoy some Great Grunts, plops, straining and farts in these Three clips!! No scat shown however. She was blowing it up so bad in one scene, someone knocks on the door and asks Do you Need Help?” LMAO!! Every time I see her Fuck Me Harder” Tattoo I wanna do just that!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile