Old 05-26-2019, 06:05 PM #26721
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:08 PM #26722
Модератор

Модератор

I see you're back for more of my ball abuse. I'm feeling especially frisky today so they're going to be awfully sore when I'm done with you! I have to say you're in big trouble because I look so fucking hot in these fishnets and thigh high boots. Especially my HOT round booty! I know you love to obey my commands but today it will be even easier. You're like a stupid zombie staring at me, mouth wide open, executing my every order. Pain, pain and more pain but like the moron you are you'll keep going because I said so. I want you to feel my mark tomorrow. Every slap, squeeze, punch... whatever Goddess wants... you'll remember for days. Goddess loves beating up your balls. I find it so amusing that you make them hurt for me. My stupid little bitch. So shall we get started? YES... yes we should! Let's go...
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:08 PM #26723
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:09 PM #26724
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no names) - "I think I can handle any edging and challenge you to a silly bet confident about my skills. The bet is to see if I can manage to the end of the video and only cum after permission is given, if I cum early I have to pay 150$ fee for overconfidence. You have every intention of taking that 150$. You will play stop & go with me and when ever you say go, I have to stroke AS FAST AS I CAN. In addition you will throw in fake countdowns, LOTS of fake countdowns. To make things even more difficult, occasionally in the clip both of us will roll a dice. If my number is the same one as yours, I get to continue, otherwise I have to rewind backwards as many minutes as my dice face value is (e.g. rolling 6 I have to go back 6 minutes) and continue from there. At the end you will give me my final countdown and tell me to squeeze the head as hard as I can and cum." Add a Code to your order: 20% Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 26 s
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:12 PM #26725
Модератор

Модератор

Ass slave. It's time to put good use to that ugly face of yours. My sexy round ass is going to train your face to be my new seat. You're going to worship my Calvin Klein panties, sniff my wedgie, and finally I'll smother you with my brown cheeks. Hold your breath and say your prayers ass loser.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:13 PM #26726
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:14 PM #26727
Модератор

Модератор

Thea in a buttoned jacket appears in the frame, she puts on leather gloves, pulling them tight and checking that each finger is clearly covered with elegant black leather. Then she tightly puts on a mask and goes to Gisy. In the frame of the doorway, a gloved hand appears and slowly clasps the door jamb, then the ****er's head appears - an insidious smile on her face, she lifts her chin and narrows her eyes, letting in a predatory gleam - her victim is in front of her and she is ready to eliminate her. Slowly sneaking up to the unsuspecting victim like a she-wolf, Thea closes her mouth abruptly with one arm, and with the other hand stops her attempts to rise from the chair. The victim moos, and the ****ers only make a grimace aggressively and do not weaken their grip (here you can make close-ups of girls so that you can see Gisy's eyes from fear and aggressively Thea face under the mask). Gisy tries to break out and squirm, but executrix stops the victim's attempts to pull out - only squeezes the glove on the victim's mouth, an aggressive grin appears on her face and she tells Gisy to shut up and just die. Hit free the mouth of the victim - Gisy deeply swallows the air as if after surfacing. Hitwoman again closes the mouth of the victim and with a smile of pleasure continues gloved gagging. Scene 2: After some time, Gisy still breaks out of the grip of hitwoman and gets up from the chair, tries to run away, but Thea sharply catches her and with a rough slap overturns her down on back. Immediately sit on top, hitwoman's hands in gloves slowly rise over the victim's body as if crawling spiders. Gisy turns her head from side to side but it useless. At the end, the ****er's hands closing at the victim's throat (a nice back rear view on sitting hitwoman). Thea is adamant and ****s the victim with aggression, then leans closer to the Gisy which opens her mouth wide while trying to scream, the ****er teases her and also opens her mouth wide. Then hitwoman gets up and straightens the gloves, looking down at the victim haughtily, while the victim is rubbing her throat and trying to crawl. Through the mask, the executrix smiles, then takes the cord (belt) and sits on her knees beside Gisy, puts it on the victim's neck, taking both ends with both hands. Hitwoman hands are shaking from the effort, and the victim is only trying to loosen the cord and scrape the neck. Scene 3: Hitwoman removes cord, puts the weakened Gisy on a chair. The victim has not really regained consciousness and leads a lost look from side to side. Thea at this moment takes off her mask and jacket, then straightens her gloves. Gisy understands who is standing in front of her, but does not ask for mercy, but only tries (still weakened) to threaten her. Oh! poor, she is not in that position. Thea smiles, negatively leads her index finger and says with purring that she did not finish with victim. Hitwoman approaches the sitting victim, goes around her back and gently run her hand around victim hand, rises up and run her shoulder, throat, straightens a strand of victim hair. Then executrix takes the saran wrap and tightly tightens face of the victim. The Torment will continue, from pleasure Thea sticks out the tip of her tongue and licks her lips. Hitwoman did not notice how fascinated she was by enjoying **** the victim. This is what happens with her - passion and work border on the edge. Scene 4: Having a lot of torment with saran wrap, hitwoman removes it and gently run with the back of the hand on the victim's cheek. Gisy is not so bold and starts to whine. It only provokes Thea, she embraces Gusy shoulders, squeezes them tightly and bends to the victim's ear, says softly that this is only the beginning. After that she takes a big plastic bag and puts it on the victim. Thea torments victim with different methods, - takes big plastic bag with both hands, then from the side, then as much as possible tightens the face of the victim. Gisy tries to get up and run away, but the bag is long and the leash of Thea floats him back and Gisy again sits on the chair. Scene 5: The camera shows how Thea bypasses the victim in front, looking at Gisy she is smiling slyly, biting the tip of her thumb thoughtfully - wondering, how else to Torment victim. Having thought Thea, she takes another transparent bag - this time a small one, rustles them slowly bypassing the victim. Sit on victim and put a bag on her head, well pulling it off with one hand from the back, and with her another hand she runs her index finger across the face of the victim from the forehead to the chin. Then she runs her finger over the victim lips that are eagerly trying to break through the plastic, and then Thea closes her hands on Gisy throat and ****s her without removing the bag. After than hitwoman again gets up bypasses the victim from behind and with both hands on plastic bag sides tightens her face as tightly as possible (bagging would like more close-ups with a tight tightening of the ****ers' gloves and the victim's gasping). Thea ****. her lower lip upper teeth and shows aggression, then runs her tongue from the bottom of Gisy chin to the top of cheekbone. Final scene: Realizing that it is time to finish her competitor, Thea stretches knuckles, takes the rope and ties it around the victim's neck without removing the bag, she laughing and say: "i will do this with pleasure" and begins to tighten it tight to make the smother game very hard. Firmly taking one rope's end with both hands like a leash, hitwoman begins to hard **** so that the leather on her gloves burst with effort. While Gisy struggles with ****, - Thea enjoys, ****ically showing sensual aggression with grimace, - hitwoman gets the whole range of emotions and enjoyment, ****ically speaking : "yes, y-e-e-e-s". This continues for some time while Thea decides to finish this smother and ends with Gisy in ecstasy, final strong pulling the tight bag in gloved hands makes the last **** - on the face of Thea aggression is replaced by a smile. She removes cord without removing the bag from her head, checking that there is no pulse, straightens the edges of bag on victim's head. Hitwoman knits a gift ribbon on victim throat with a bow. Then, looking at the result of her work, Thea gives Gisy a farewell kiss (kisses her hand and leaves a kiss on victim stiff lips). With a satisfied exhalation, Thea straightens her gloves and rubbing her hands, executrix slowly runs her hands over her body, dropping to her thighs - Gisy's death satisfies her completely and moreover the fact that she ****ed her strengthens the pleasure. Then she puts on a jacket with a smile, zips up and leaves. Job is done. The End. FULL HD ENG
Models: Crimini Italiani

Duration: 26 min 28 s
Size: 991 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:15 PM #26728
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY ... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:16 PM #26729
Модератор

Модератор

I can't wait to fuck you. I've been grinding on you all night, feeling your big cock underneath your pants, just waiting to ride it. Mmmm, I'm dripping with anticipation of sliding that thick, juicy dick inside of me, bouncing up and down on it, filling my pussy with it, and cumming all over you. I bet you can do wonders with that monster cock of yours, and I'm determined to find out. First I want to get you all warmed up, throbbing and thick as possible. I want to see how hard this dick can get before I plunge it inside of me. I want this to last as long as possible, and I bet you can go all night and into the morning. I want to shake with orgasms for hours, until the sun comes up. I'm sure you can handle me. I'll tease you, and talk about exactly what I'm going to do to you and let you do to me. It's going to be glorious. But you fucking came early. How am I supposed to ride a spent cock??? What the hell??? You can't even last through the foreplay? I was looking forward to cumming all over your dick, over and over, shaking with pleasure, and this is what you give me? Premature ejaculation? What are you, a little boy?? I can't believe this. All that time, wasted. I'm going to text all of the girls who were at the club tonight and tell them what a disappointment you are, how you're a quick-cummer. As a matter of fact, I'm going to post on Twitter that I just had to laugh a man out of my bedroom. Now what am I supposed to do? Well, my hitachi never fails me. It's more of a man than you are, and all I have to do is plug it in. Ugh, get out of here while I bring MYSELF to orgasm with my electronic lover. Listen to the buzz as you realize that you've been replaced, because you're a failure. What a shame. Such a pretty cock, with such bad control.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:16 PM #26730
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile