Old 03-09-2020, 10:20 AM #13771
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuckingmachines member and hot school girl - Isobel Wren - Isobel Wren - Kinkcom

Fuckingmachines member and hot school girl - Isobel Wren - Isobel Wren - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: February 20, 2008

With: Isobel Wren
Director: Tomcat

Isobel Wren is a member of fuckingmachines.com who until today has only been able to imagine what it feels like to be fucked at 350 rpms. So we make her fantasy come true with five of our biggest machines and a role play scene with her as a naughty student. Isobel takes it like a veteran, fucking the cocks to the balls and letting go as she cums to near exhaustion. After watching her leg shaking, pussy gaping orgasms, she might just become your new fantasy!
Model: Isobel Wren
Studio: Kinkcom

File Name : 5099mp4
File Size : 1041.28 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:46:31

Download:
AnzFile:5099mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 03-09-2020, 11:18 AM #13772
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gia Darling and Sky Burn - Gia Darling, Sky Burn - Kinkcom

Gia Darling and Sky Burn - Gia Darling, Sky Burn - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: June 24, 2008

With: Gia Darling, Sky Burn
Director: Isis Love

Sky is a crazed doctor who has been using Gia Darling as a personal sex slave. Today she escapes and turns the tables on Sky. She gives him a taste of his own medicine. A little electro shock therapy and a mouth full of cock is just what the doctor ordered. Gia fucks his tight ass with electricity pulsating through his buns, making his hole flex around her cock. She loves the way his asshole throbs around her hard dick so much she cant help but cumming.
Model: Gia Darling, Sky Burn

File Name : 5416_Gia_Sky.mp4
File Size : 947.22 MB
Duration : 00:42:19

Download:
AnzFile:5416_Gia_Sky.mp4 - 947.2 MB
Old 03-09-2020, 11:28 AM #13773
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hot Asian babe, Jandi Lin takes on the machines - Jandi Lin - Kinkcom

Hot Asian babe, Jandi Lin takes on the machines - Jandi Lin - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: May 7, 2008

With: Jandi Lin
Director: Tomcat

Jandi Lin is highly sexual, open to try anything kinky kind of girl. So we let her have a little bit of everything today - some bondage, a little anal and a good stretching for her tight pussy. Unfortunately Jandi can't cum without a vibrator so we come up with ways to make her earn her clit tingling vibes. This set also debuts the Titan as a bondage device as Jandi is strapped to the machine and pulled back and forth on a dick by the machine's rhythmic motion.
Model: Jandi Lin

File Name : 5235mp4
File Size : 946.5 MB
Duration : 00:42:17

Download:
AnzFile:5235mp4 - 946.5 MB
Old 03-09-2020, 11:45 AM #13774
Модератор

Модератор

Default Posting of Aug 14th live eventVendetta The Grappler - Vendetta, Dee Williams - Kinkcom

Posting of Aug 14th live eventVendetta The Grappler - Vendetta, Dee Williams - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: August 14, 2007

With: Vendetta, Dee Williams
Director: Matt Williams

If you missed this match up LIVE, last Tuesday, then here is your chance to see what you missed.
Vendetta (Ranked 1st) takes on The Grappler (Ranked 5th) in this first ever live event. The winner of this match goes on to the Championships match. Who will be this years Ultimate Surrender Champion?
Model: Vendetta, Dee Williams

File Name : 4526_Vendetta_Darling.mp4
File Size : 2145 MB
Duration : 01:35:49

Download:
AnzFile:4526_Vendetta_Darling.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 03-09-2020, 11:45 AM #13775
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Dragon (22-5) vsGwen Diamond "The Tornado" (0-1) - Gwen Diamond, DragonLily - Kinkcom

The Dragon (22-5) vsGwen Diamond "The Tornado" (0-1) - Gwen Diamond, DragonLily - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: November 6, 2007

With: Gwen Diamond, DragonLily
Director: Matt Williams

The Dragon is back after a long break, is she in shape? Did she lose any of the skill? Does she still have the drive? How bad does she want the Championship this year?
The Tornado, is one feisty, hyper, sexy wrestler. She will make you work all 24 minutes on that mat win or lose. With one match under her belt, she is confidant she can at least score against the Dragon.
Great leg scissor, crushing submission attempts, finger fucking, and amazing grapevines, these are some of the wrestling highlights. However RD4 gets a jolt as the Dragon ties up the Tornado in her own uniform and gets her to cum over and over with a powerful vibrator.
Model: Gwen Diamond, DragonLily

File Name : 4898_Gwen_Dragonlily.mp4
File Size : 1062.66 MB
Duration : 00:47:28

Download:
AnzFile:4898_Gwen_Dragonlily.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 03-09-2020, 11:50 AM #13776
Модератор

Модератор

Default LIVE SHOW PART 2 - Lorelei Lee, Sara Scott - Kinkcom

LIVE SHOW PART 2 - Lorelei Lee, Sara Scott - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: February 23, 2008

With: Lorelei Lee, Sara Scott
Director:

This bonus update contains edited footage from the live shoot with Lorelei Lee and Sara Scott. This is some of the most intense and amazing BDSM footage ever put onto the web! Lorelei and Sara are locked into a predicament in which one of them must suffer or torture the other. It is incredibly hot to watch these two girls sacrifice their bodies for one another, and the psychological beauty of this shoot is undeniable! Don't miss it!
Model: Lorelei Lee, Sara Scott

File Name : 4793_Sara_Lorelei.mp4
File Size : 1327.7 MB
Duration : 00:59:19

Download:
AnzFile:4793_Sara_Lorelei.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 03-09-2020, 12:02 PM #13777
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oxygen - Ariel X - Kinkcom

Oxygen - Ariel X - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: August 15, 2007

With: Ariel X
Director: Cyd Black

Oxygen
Since her last shoot, Ariel X managed to find a new friend who beats up her during sex. She's rather pleased and she smiles when she talks about it.
When I buckle a leather control collar around her neck she begins to fidget and twist her head. She is getting nervous and I like it. By the time I finish strapping her down and sliding the gas mask into place, her breathing is heavy and panic is building.
I lay down on my stomach as I approach with the cattle prod set on high. With the mask on, she can't see where I'm going to strike. The shocks come out of nowhere and the unexpected searing pain makes her jump and gasp for air only to to find there is none to be had with my palm pressing sealing off the intake hose. Her lungs are burning, desperately working in vain, but all they can do is pull the mask tighter against her face. Her neck bulges like a sausage trapped in the leather collar. Fear is in her eyes now and sweat begins to bead on her skin.I keep shocking her and sealing off her air. I look down at her wide eyes through the holes in the mask and for a moment I imagine I'm not going to let go, I'm going to let her gasp and flop like a fish in the sand until she goes quiet. She stares back at me through the glass and for a split second I'm sure she can tell what I'm thinking.
I take my hand off the hose and shock her again in the most sensitive spot within reach. She thrashes around on the floor, her chest heaving with the labor of sucking in air.
Another moment to enjoy her helplessness, and then I bury a vibrator in her cunt and strap it in. The screams of pain from the prod turn into moans now. Her sharp shallow breaths become deep and ragged as she builds up to climax. She thrashes around again and again but the terrified look is gone and now her expression is relaxed, her eyes glazed over and far away.
Model: Ariel X

File Name : 4733_ariel.mp4
File Size : 880.61 MB
Duration : 00:39:20

Download:
AnzFile:4733_ariel.mp4 - 880.6 MB
Old 03-09-2020, 12:07 PM #13778
Модератор

Модератор

Default Audrey Elson - Holly Golightly - Kinkcom

Audrey Elson - Holly Golightly - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: October 31, 2007

With: Holly Golightly
Director: Princess Donna Dolore

Audrey Elson is a gorgeous x-runway model who gets tied up and wired for the first time in this update. First Princess Donna tests Audrey's pussy licking skills before binding her tits tightly and exposing her tender flesh to the violet wand. Before the end of the day Donna fills all Audrey's holes with electricity, ties her in vulnerable bondage positions, and fucks her hard with a strap-on in the pussy and ass.
A long way from the runway aren't we Audrey?!
Model: Holly Golightly

File Name : 4816_Audrey.mp4
File Size : 1076.33 MB
Duration : 00:48:05

Download:
AnzFile:4816_Audrey.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 03-09-2020, 12:07 PM #13779
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Training of Harmony Rose, Day One - Harmony - Kinkcom

The Training of Harmony Rose, Day One - Harmony - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: March 28, 2008

With: Harmony
Director: James Mogul

Applicant Profile
Name: Harmony Rose
Sign: Libra
Height: 5' 5''
Disposition: Cock Slut
Strengths: Takes a good hard fucking well, likes to push herself, adrenaline junkie
Weaknesses: Lacks patience, cannot do hard bondage, claustrophobic
Experience: Many years in the industry, some experience bottoming
Current Status: Unowned
Recommendations: Control that pussy right from the start. Blindfold her and lead her through the armory to the medical set, where she is to be tied up and interrogated about her reasons for being here.
Finger her dripping cunt till she is at the edge of orgasm, then whip her to test her composure.
Teach her to stay off the furniture, how to address her dominants, and instill some protocol for her to follow this week. Drag her around by the cunt and fuck her mouth till she is begging to come and deny her further.
Strap her firmly to the gyno table and tease her pussy and tits with a vibe and a hard cock, always taking her close to orgasm then beating her down again. Deny her orgasm all day, then take her to the slave quarters to fuck her face and deposit a huge load of hot come all over her beautiful tits.
Stuff her in the closet to teach her the value of patience, then assign her homework and restrict her from touching her aching cunt till the next day's training.
Model: Harmony

File Name : 5159_harmony.mp4
File Size : 1954.61 MB
Duration : 01:27:19

Download:
AnzFile:5159_harmony.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 03-09-2020, 12:13 PM #13780
Модератор

Модератор

Default TSS goes on location to the beautiful beaches of Brazil. - Andrey Andrade, Laisa Lins - Kinkcom

TSS goes on location to the beautiful beaches of Brazil. - Andrey Andrade, Laisa Lins - Kinkcom

Desсriptionate: December 11, 2007

With: Andrey Andrade, Laisa Lins
Director: Isis Love

TSS travels all over the world to bring you the hottest Transsexual women around. Meet Brazilian beauty Laisa Lins. Using powers of seduction she shows us how to take control. Laisa is a true exhibitionist, fucking her boy deep in the ass while the locals surf in the distance.
Model: Andrey Andrade, Laisa Lins

File Name : 4784_laisa_andrey.mp4
File Size : 730.04 MB
Duration : 00:32:51

Download:
AnzFile:4784_laisa_andrey.mp4 - 730.0 MB