Old 07-19-2019, 10:15 AM #60741
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to lay with you until you can't take it any longer! I'm going to get you right to the edge and tease you. And when you finally cum, I'm going to make you eat it!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:16 AM #60742
Модератор

Модератор

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:17 AM #60743
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:18 AM #60744
Модератор

Модератор

Its My Bday week & I Want nothing more than to see your ass Lick/Suck the Frosting out of your dick- YUM You know you want to do it, CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING, BIG BUTTS
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:20 AM #60745
Модератор

Модератор

Even if I am not explicitly telling you to eat your cum in a clip, you must ALWAYS eat it. You don't make messes no matter what. I won't allow it and it seems you've forgotten your place. So I'm going to remind you today with a 30 day cum eating challenge. One that requires you to make up all those loads you haven't eaten for me recently. You've been such a bad boy and you need to make it up to me with these very special task. Follow through and I will reward you with TONS of CEI sessions. If not, experience the punishment and endure the withdrawals.

Consists of: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Money slave, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Goddess, Tit worship, Ass worship, Body Worship, Cock tease, Cum control, Orgasm Control, Cum eating, Tribute
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:32 AM #60746
Модератор

Модератор

L-O-S-E-R. That's exactly what you are. Pathetic. Reject. Worthless. And completely weak for my tits. You known how much I love Mesmerizing you already obsessed losers. I love pulling you deeper and deeper down my fucked up rabbit hole of addiction. I love pushing you over the edge. There's no return. I'm completely rewiring your brain with the loser tit addict Mesmerizing session. You can't escape me. I've clawed my way deep inside your psyche, and you'll never be able to get me out. I own you. There's no going back.
Good boys use markup codes: LOSERTAX WEAKBITCH WEAKESTBITCH VENUSISGOD FUCKMEOVERVENUS My Favs use: RUINMEVENUS
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:33 AM #60747
Модератор

Модератор

Today I have a little tease and denial game I'm going to play with my loser ex bf and you can play along at home with him, lol. When I'm giving him the loser sign, or my middle finger, he is allowed to jerk his cock, when I stop, he has to stop. Doesn't this sound like fun? And you can stroke your cock along with him to my commands. You idiots are all so stupid. I can control so many of you at one time, lol.
I truly enjoy watching him beat his dick in front of me like the loser that he is. I completely control his actions without even touching him. He knows he must obey. So he starts and stops jerking by watching my hands. I have so much fun toying with him, bringing him to the edge and then Coercing him to stop. He's such a pathetic jerkoff loser. And not only is he a little jerkbot for me, but he is also willing to do it on camera to Expose-Fantasy himself to the world.
And not only do I fuck with his cock, but I also verbally destroy him and fuck with his brain. Jerking to the edge and stopping repeatedly turns his brain to mush. But he was so happy to be out of chastity, he didn't mind, lol. He's so grateful that I even let him touch his pathetic loser stick.
And for those of you playing along at home, I'm going to give you the loser sign so you can jerk until you cum. As for my loser ex bf…. he's getting denied, again, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 42.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:33 AM #60748
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you!
* Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:35 AM #60749
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 10:37 AM #60750
Модератор

Модератор

Default Luxury Domination - iwantclips

Models: Luxury Domination

Duration: 15 min 17 s