Old 07-19-2019, 08:37 PM #60851
Модератор

Модератор

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:40 PM #60852
Модератор

Модератор

Boss we really loved that **** show we gave you from the break room last time. We can not stop thinking about it. Now that we are in this hotel room, company paid of course, we are thinking you should take your cock out and let us watch you stroke it. It's our favorite. Watching you. As we tease you, as you worship our tits and seduce you into allowing us to watch you jerk. Includes: Role Play, Secretary, Fantasy, Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Watching, Strip Tease, Hand Bra, Dirty Talk, Light Taboo, Classy Secretaries
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:44 PM #60853
Модератор

Модератор

The first time is always the hardest. It's difficult to get over that fear of trying something new and so taboo. I promise it's not that hard once you follow all of my instructions and build up to the finale. I will gently guide you without any humiliation and take you somewhere you have never been. It will start with just a little lick and then it will be all gone. How long have you fantasized about what it would be like to taste your own cum? It's time to follow through on it and eat it just for Me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:45 PM #60854
Модератор

Модератор

I will make it impossible for you to say no to me. After a few shots and my sultry voice guiding your strokes you will be left with no other choice then to eat it for me!
You will drink, edge and imagine I am right there in front of you commanding you and guiding you towards the perfect finale.... you will close your eyes once you start to cum and imagine all that big load going all over my perfect breasts. Then with your eyes closed you will lick every drop of cum you put on them.....like a good obedient boy......
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:46 PM #60855
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Mom`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. Mom waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong hypnotic drug, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the drugged-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, Mom uses uses her shinning necklace to Mesmerize him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil Step-Mom is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to Mom`s hypnotic skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely Mesmerized and in a defenseless suggestible state, Mom Mesmerizes him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. Mom programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the Mesmerized young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the Step-Mom makes her Mesmerized stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead father`s fortune. She Coerces him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:47 PM #60856
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki Next is **** off you went and bad talked her to her manager after serving your table all day.. so she decides to Coerce your face in her sweaty pantyhose covered soles.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:50 PM #60857
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me dance around in my favorite halloween lingerie! A sexy cat, a little devil, a sweet bunny and a badass cop! I dance around and have some naughty fun with some props...
Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 15.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:51 PM #60858
Модератор

Модератор

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:56 PM #60859
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess SeaKrett got caught swimming alone and Mistress Kountessa has to teach her why it is a bad idea. Watch at Kountessa dunks and makes SeaKrett worship her feet to teach this naughty Shemale a lesson she will not soon forget. Of course this is done all out of love.
Models: HEDONSTUDIOS

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 871 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-19-2019, 08:56 PM #60860
Модератор

Модератор

I call you babe and B*** as you stroke for me in my mini bikini... come on B*** you know you wanna cum for me... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile