Old 09-24-2019, 10:37 AM #83901
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom video and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Start off wearing sexy panties. Talk about how horny you are and you need to be fucked. Start rubbing your body. Focus on your neck and nipples. Tell me to play with my cock for you. Start rubbing your pussy and continue to tell me to stroke my dick/cock for you Play with pussy and use vibrator on clit while you moan. Talk about how you need my dick and we should finish together POV simulate me fucking you. Continue simulated sex. Describe how you are going to cum. Tell me when and where to cum for you." Looking for your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 20 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:38 AM #83902
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:48 AM #83903
Модератор

Модератор

loving eating cum for Me dont u perv? ofc u do.. u always cum right in your face!blah u such perv and u deserve to get real humiliation ! u so gross and just so pathetic , u perv who love to jerk off but well this is not then only one your secret.... u eating your cum! shame on you bitch
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 997 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:50 AM #83904
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:50 AM #83905
Модератор

Модератор

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:53 AM #83906
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind - satisfied that sexual hunger - made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling - the pleasure - it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy - My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:54 AM #83907
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 10:59 AM #83908
Модератор

Модератор

It's a psychological fact that the more expensive an item is the more it's valued...the more expensive a delicacy is, the tastier it becomes. Tonight you will be eating the food of Kings. I'm heading out to dinner, and you will be paying...not for Mine, for yours. I like to know you're full and satisfied before I leave you. So I'll be feeding you a truly spectacular meal with the freshest of ingredients imbued and infused with the most delectable flavours. Slowly marinated, lovingly tended to, painstakingly prepared, delivered fresh straight from oven to mouth. A culinary masterpiece, a Michelin starred meal.
Youre laying on the floor naked, stroking your cock, becoming dumber with every stroke, as you watch My perfect ass in My jeans, My perfect tits, the mesmerising way I move, you STARE and STROKE. The CUM that I produce from your cock is so DELICIOUS, because it comes from ME. My beauty enhances the flavour, and will really begin to feel a compulsion, and addiction to the unique and expensive flavour. My pussy is SO wet and juicy as I tease all that CUM into your balls.
I'm so fucking horny and you're so fucking desperate you can barely hold on....but you will OBEY! I'm he chef, I'm in charge, I know when this tasty delicacy is ready to be served. You lie on back and open your mouth, lick your lips and get ready to receive, expensive, exclusive, addictive, I count you down slowly...the best most expensive mouthful of your life!
Contains: mindfuck, femdom POV, sensual domination, mental domination, JOI, CEI, NLP, jeans, ass worship, tit worship, heels, metaphor, men following order, psychological reframe, cum countdown
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 11:03 AM #83909
Модератор

Модератор

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-24-2019, 11:08 AM #83910
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile