Old 07-29-2021, 11:12 PM #1161
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Black on Blonde Boinking

Shemax.com- Black on Blonde Boinking

Description:
You will get a sexy helping of chocolate and vanilla with this shemale twosome. Anarah and Adryella are both horny t-girls that love sucking shecock as much as they love getting their own sucked on. They get playful undressing each other and fondling the others fem dicks. But things between these two heat up real quick and they get serious about getting mouths on those shemeats and fucking each other in their tight back doors until they are hard, throbbing and ready to blow their cream loads.
Model:
Anarah Rodrigues
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 67-blackonblondeboinking-hdv.wmv
File Size : 541.04 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:67-blackonblondeboinking-hdv.wmv - 541.0 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:17 PM #1162
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Papaya Cumshot

Shemax.com- Papaya Cumshot

Description:
This sultry brunette shemale is drop dead gorgeous. She has sultry sexy eyes that beg you to follow her into the bedroom and find out what she is doing. Today you`ll be suprised she is heading to the kitchen. Oh My God the kitchen? Why? Well as we follow her in she grabs a huge melon and starts to caress it and then slices it open. The black seeds inside are shining inside the bright orange flesh and it looks yummy. She presses her naked body against the melon and it begins to seperate and the juices run down her stomache and onto her semi hard shecock. The melon gets mushy as she rubs her thick cock against it and the seeds start to sick on her cock and her mouth waters as she feels the slimy mushy feeling on her thick meat. You can see she is about to cum as her eyes roll back in her head and her cock starts to move quickly in the melon. She soon splashes the melon with a gallon of shemale cum juice.
Model:
Marcela Ramos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 14-papayacumshot-hdv.wmv
File Size : 598.82 MB
Duration : 00:22:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:14-papayacumshot-hdv.wmv - 598.8 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:29 PM #1163
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker

Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker

Description:
I`m a sucker for a pretty face but I`m also a sucker for a sexy little Femboy body. Monika is the epitome of such a creature. She has a very pretty face with a big mouth that is always smiling and large fluttering eyes. In clothes she reminds you of those pubescent teen girls from Junior High that teased but would have nothing to do with you. If this isn`t enough to get you hard check her out in her black strapless bra showing her petite square shoulders and bejewelled sexy tummy. Femboy lovers will be ready to cum in their pants when she shows her suckabley sweet little hormonal tits. But pace yourself because the best is yet to cum. She takes off her short shorts to show us lacy white panties that contrast deliciously with her mocha skin. But wait, why do those tiny panties on this sweet teen babe have a bulge? Let`s take a peek. My god she has a short fat hooded cock in there At this point in the shoot I almost uncontrollably forced her to her knees where she obediently went to work on my throbbing dick. She noisily moaned and slurped away as she sucked and yanked on me with one hand and jerked herself with the other. It wasn`t long before she produced a voluminous cloudy excretion from her adolescent girl dick.For those who don`t know Femboy is broad term given to ladyboys who have retained some aspect of their true gender other than their cocks. Normally a Femboy will not have fake tits and I think Monika`s are perfect the way they are. It is too bad that some quack will likely ruin these by inserting oversized water balloons at some point. I love big fake tits but sometimes I like to imagine that I am molesting that girl from grade school that was responsible for my sexual awakening (and that she had a cock).I met Monika at Casanova earlier that evening. The moment I sat down Monika plopped down on one side and another more womanly ladyboy on the other. As well an extremely hot girl hovered giving the impression that she was more deserving of my attention. I don`t know why but this always seems to happen to me at Casanova. At bars there are always girls looking over their shoulders to see if I am checking them out but here some girls definitely have an attitude. I will wave them over and say maybe we can talk later or give me your number but they inevitably storm away in a huff. Sure enough though I will catch them glancing over from across the bar. This is a fun game and I like girls with spunk but my instinct tells me that these headstrong girls may be trouble later on when it comes to negotiating the shoot. So as I have learned the hard way countless times I went with the birds in the hand versus the one in the bush. So then I had to decide between girl (Monika) or women.This again was an easy choice as through all the games with the other girls Monika simply snuggled close and beamed up at me adoringly. When I waved the waitress over to pay the bill and the barfine she squealed with excitement and hopped up to go change and grab her things. At this point attitude girl strutted over and hand on hips challenged me with \why you go with that little girl?\. I pretty much laughed in her face and this of course fuelled her anger. She twirled around heel on toe and against better judgement I jumped up catch her by the arm. I moved close and whispered in her ear something like \Sorry baby, I like you, give me your number, I`ll call you later\. Like magic her body unstiffened and she turned her head and said \I like you too but my phone not work, you come back later\. I said that I would try but of course I did not and it was probably for the best.
Model:
Monika
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 7-femboycocksucker-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 297.92 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:7-femboycocksucker-mpghi.mpg - 297.9 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:36 PM #1164
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Cowgirl Cock Cutie

Shemax.com- Cowgirl Cock Cutie

Description:
Another new super cute Filipina femboy for you. Nina from Manila has simply a beautiful face and a fantastic smile which she shows off between bright red lips which are brought out by the orangy red background. This adorable little cock girl looks great in her black and white check dress top and black cowboy hat. Pushing her top down to her waist she reveals her black bra covering the smooth creamy white skin of her small chest. Dress and bra off she shows her perky nipples capping her nice hormone titties and narrow torso. She then playfully unbuttons her sexy jean shorts and the bulge at the front of her underwear is noticeable. Down to her skivvies this is even more prominent as she sits and then she stands up to reveal her sweet hard cock. Her decent sized penis has a large cut pink head, floppy balls and a nice triangle of trimmed brown pubes. Naked there is nothing left for this cowpoke to do but pull her penis until she squirts clear cum all over the black bench.
Model:
Nina
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 162-cowgirlcockcutie-hdv.wmv
File Size : 372.66 MB
Duration : 00:11:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:162-cowgirlcockcutie-hdv.wmv - 372.7 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:38 PM #1165
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Perfect Sweet Tgirl

Shemax.com- Perfect Sweet Tgirl

Description:
Blonde shemale babe poses in her short silver dress showing off her long bare legs. She does a naughty striptease exposing her sweet tits and small round ass then she pumps on her shecock and milks it of her cum load.
Model:
Isabela Davilla
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 156-perfectweettgirl-hdv.wmv
File Size : 462.33 MB
Duration : 00:16:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:156-perfectweettgirl-hdv.wmv - 462.3 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:44 PM #1166
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick

Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick

Description:
**Extreme Hairy Ass Warning**If you are at all adverse to girls with extremely hairy asses, balls and huge dicks then we suggest that click the back button now. Then again if you are a fan of extreme ladyboy hirsutism then hold on to your toupees because here is your furry dream girl. We thought First was the queen of the hairy asses but Gobee has a thick black curly bush stretching from her scarred abdomen around her giant fat cock and huge ball sack towards and encircling her sweet pink asshole and only thins out after spreading over most of her ass. Gobee is a dirty girl and decided she needed a shower to start the shoot. This chick really has a phenomenal body with perfect tits, a slim waist and a huge fat cock all of which is covered in creamy brown skin. Just being in the shower makes her hard as she gently washes her hairy dick and balls. After a quick towel off she is ready to stretch out on the bed and you cant help but stare at her ferocious forest dwelling dragon dick. Even guys who are repulsed by her bountiful bush must appreciate the magnificence of her enormous slight curving shepole that is as thick as her forearm. She is a horny girl who was begging me to fuck her in her hairy hole the anticipation of which causes her plump pink cock head to ooze precum. She wanted to see my cock which came out hard and similarly lubed which she used to moisten her nipples. As our swords met I was pleased to see I had a good inch on her as it is intimidating when a girl half your weight has a bigger dick. It was time then to lube up her pink butt hole which is hairier than most pussies. In doggy style we worked my big dink into her love tunnel but she said she wanted to feel me deep inside her. So I lay down and she sat on my cock as she stroked her great girl wiener until it squirted a hot jet of milky cum on to my stomach.We ended the session with her stripping from her tight blue jeans and sexy white corset.I hate to say but Gobee is looking a little worse for wear compared to when I saw her on other sites where she was a few years younger. She currently has a bit of an unkempt look with her unshaven body and pimply face. It was very late when I was strolling up Soi 6 towards High Boss which was closed at the time. There was close to a dozen girls around looking desperately for customers in between ducking down the alleys in fear of police when ever they saw headlights coming up the Soi. I noticed Gobee right away but I had not met her in person before this night and actually did not recognize her at first. There were certainly a lot prettier girls around but there is something about Gobee that just oozes sex. When we spoke we had an instant connection and about a minute in I said hey, you are Gobee which she replied I go with you before?. I said no, that I had seen her on the internet and despite her current somewhat dishevelled appearance my memory of her enormous dick sealed the deal. We were off to the room and in the light I could see how different her acne covered face looked which I know is a side effect of the hormones that make their bodies so feminine. Plus her current unusual hairstyle which looks almost like dread locks was pulled back making her head and face appear disproportionately large on her small body. If this gave me misgivings, these where quickly forgotten when she bared her gorgeous tits which also revealed the horrible abdominal scar which of course was caused by motorbike accident. Down to her panties when she turns around to shower cute little bum we are given a hint of the monster cock and mass of pubes lying beneath. When she hikes her underwear up her butt crack we see her cheeks are covered in dark curls and that this small piece of cloth cannot contain her large balls which spill out one side. When she finally removes these we can see that her soft dick is longer and fatter than some girls are hard and doubles in length after she turns and stretches her cheeks to show us her hairy boy pussy. Her dink grows more but is not fully hard as she sits and plays with it while having a suck of my dick. We finish with a rear view of her great furry ass and butt hole with her big meaty balls hanging below.
Model:
Gobee
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 698.84 MB
Duration : 00:23:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv - 698.8 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:50 PM #1167
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Toilet Twosome

Shemax.com- Toilet Twosome

Description:
Here we have two slim big titted and cocked babes who join me for a little fun in the toilet. Joy who is the curvier and darker of the two looks gorgeous in her small and tight camo bikini which leaves little to the imagination. Joy has a beautiful face and very sexy dirty blonde hair that compliments her flawless chocolate colored skin which glistens when wet. Wan is slimmer and younger but just as pretty with her white skin which contrasts with her jet black hair. Her sheer black pink trimmed bathing suit covers more but it is simply impossible for her to look bad in any outfit with her silicone titted supermodel skinny body. The girls start the set by washing each other before giving us a peek at there shaved cocks and Joy exposes her perfect round water balloons. Joys huge shedink gets hard first and she sits down on the lieu to wrap her big pink lips around my cock and suck and then lick it and my balls. Wan quietly watches us as she strokes herself until out pops her also giant boner. I leave Joy to stroke alone on the toilet and show Wan that while she is huge I still have her by an inch or two. Side by side the girls compare and fondle each others big dicks and Joy finally pulls Wans top down and out fall her huge fake jugs. It is then Wans turn to demonstrate her cock sucking skills first on Joy and then on me sitting on the toilet as she holds her veiny curving dink between two fingers. Joy gets horny watching this and calls me over asking to suck my cock some more until she gives Wan a close up view of her long hard down curving penis. The girls continue to jerk themselves as they switch positions so Joy can suck me yet again. This sets up the double cock jerk where Joy squirts frothy white cum on herself followed by Wans blob blast on Joys left tit and arm.What a great day I had working with these two babes who work at High Boss Bar in Pattaya. We wanted to do an outdoor beach shoot so we went to a somewhat secluded part of North Pattaya. As we could not escape curious onlookers entirely it ended up being a fantastic bikini shoot which will show up in the more photos section at some point. The toilet scene here was an afterthought as I needed somewhere to get the girls naked and they were happy to wash the sand off at the same time.
Model:
Joy, Wan
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 75-toilettwosome-hdv.wmv
File Size : 810.99 MB
Duration : 00:26:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:75-toilettwosome-hdv.wmv - 811.0 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:51 PM #1168
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- SheCock Carnival Carousal

Shemax.com- SheCock Carnival Carousal

Description:
There is just no stopping these four shemales when they get together and they are all in the mood to party and get wild. The more wine they share, the hornier they get until they are slipping each other out of their clothes and getting their mouths around some hot and tasty shecocks. No one is left out when it comes to getting their girl poles sucked on and their ass filled until they are moaning in pleasure. Then they unload their jizz wads on one shemale babes tiny titties.
Model:
Brenda Lima, Dany Bionda, Kamila Guedes, Sandy Lopez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 38-shecockcarnivalcarousal-hdv.wmv
File Size : 645.6 MB
Duration : 00:19:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:38-shecockcarnivalcarousal-hdv.wmv - 645.6 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:54 PM #1169
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Black Monalisa

Shemax.com- Black Monalisa

Description:
This stunning ebony shemale in her hot pink corset and fish net hosiery was a real pleasure to get on film. She loved dressing up in her naughty lingerie and spending time in the kitchen whipping all kinds of delicious delights. Not only did she know her way around the kitchen like a pro, but this shebabe also knew of all sorts of naughty things she could use those fruits and vegetables for that was just lying on the counter. And she really enjoyed experimenting and pleasuring herself with whatever she found handy. She showed off her shecock all lined up with her tasty assortment before choosing one to use for some personal play time fun. And while we watched, she covered her choice in a condom, set back in a chair while spreading her tight ass cheeks and toyed her fuckhole until her girl rod was hard and glistening with pre-cum.
Model:
Monalisa
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 17-blackmonalisa-hdv.wmv
File Size : 468.84 MB
Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:17-blackmonalisa-hdv.wmv - 468.8 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:00 AM #1170
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Dressing Room Tranny Orgy

Shemax.com- Dressing Room Tranny Orgy

Description:
This shemale foursome share a love of clothes and they are having a good time looking through all those sexy dresses. But once they start undressing to try them on, things get pretty steamy and they decide they want to play with each other. They strip each others clothes off using their hands and mouths to tease their shecocks until all four of them are fully hard. They take turns riding shecock until one lucky tranny gets her boobs covered in three loads of hot jizz.
Model:
Bia Bastos, Evelin Rangel, Isabela Davilla, Kawanna di Prado
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 37-dressingroomtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 710.93 MB
Duration : 00:21:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:37-dressingroomtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv - 710.9 MB