Old 06-23-2019, 10:54 PM #43261
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid, sordid, very sordid. You will wonder if what you see is real. WARNING: NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:05 PM #43262
Модератор

Модератор

Whether its your 1st time …or your 101st time ….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:06 PM #43263
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:07 PM #43264
Модератор

Модератор

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure ; her only concern regarding a man 's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave 's cock , then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock , pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth ; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax , then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:08 PM #43265
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you 're wondering why Addie has you hogtied at her feet? Well , for starters you 're a creepy loser...and more importantly , who do you think you are getting her friend pregnant and then trying to run off?! Oh , you 're sorry? You 'll do anything do make things right? Anything for Addie to untie you? Addie laughs , telling you she 'll consider letting you out if you worship her feet!
Addie takes off her shoes then peels off her sweaty , stinky socks , ordering you to lick , kiss and worship her filthy bare feet! She 's been walking around aaall day so you can guess how disgusting they are. It 's a fitting task for someone as pathetic as you , though!
Hmm...Addie isn 't pleased with the "work " you 've done if you can even call it that. She gets up and walks away , leaving you to struggle in your bondage , what a loser!
Models: Brainwash Productions Fetish and XXX

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:10 PM #43266
Модератор

Модератор

(NOTE - This is my FIRST house slave in Denver , he 's no longer my house slave , @chrisnick111 is.)
What a lovely evening it is for some Drink and girl talk. At least it would be a lovely evening if this maid would stop making so much noise and listening in on our conversation. What a disrespectful attention whore he is , can 't he clean silently? Seeing and opportunity for punishment Goddess Jessica and I waste no time coming up with humiliation tasks. First we gag him with a gag ball and coerce him to sing while he drools like a dog. What should we do next? Let 's destroy his balls. We tell him to lift up his sissy maid skirt and Expose-Fantasy himself. Not only is he wearing a chastity he 's got a diamond butt plug in , how humiliating! After hysterically laughing at this pathetic bitch we decide to test out our new crops on his already swollen balls and asshole. He cries out in pain as we begin hitting harder and faster. He continues to fight through the pain for our personal enjoyment , but you can see he is a broken "man ". We do so much more in such a short amount of time , you jealous yet? Find out what really happens when you serve Lindsey Leigh and I in real life. FIND MORE OF THE BEAUTIFUL LINDSEY LEIGH HERE : IWANTLINDSEY.COM
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 14 s
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:11 PM #43267
Модератор

Модератор

NOT a custom! This video is for everyone...or is it? I know how much you want to try this out! So what are you waiting for? You can 't resist a cute girl telling you to do it...don 't you want to hear me say those words? This is a video for you to watch before bed. Why? Well. You 'll see. That 's why it says "with a Twist!" (Why am I saying "NOT a custom?" It 's been over a year and a half since I have released content that wasn 't a custom video. Enjoy! Then visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video.)
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:12 PM #43268
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty , bombshell boss , Goddess Lexi Luna , has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private , Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment , she reaches into her desk to remove a singular , silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on --if you want to keep your job , that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black , Louboutin heels and beautiful feet , embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long , slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret , but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:13 PM #43269
Модератор

Модератор

Default QueenRegina - iwantclips

Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 14 min 42 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-23-2019, 11:15 PM #43270
Модератор

Модератор

You 're exactly where you 're supposed to be. On your knees , at my feet. I start off teasing you in my stilettos , as you sit there wishing you could touch me. I then kick the teasing up a notch , calling you my foot freak and taking the heels off. You want to touch them so badly , don 't you? Of course you do. But you can 't. You have not proven yourself worthy. Prove yourself worthy of my time and energy and maybe you 'll get to touch them.
Models: Rhiannon Reye

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile