Old 09-15-2019, 10:23 PM #80481
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
---
Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:31 PM #80482
Модератор

Модератор

Just before experiencing my luscious lips around that big cock of yours Im going to make you watch me. Don't take your eyes off of me, dont even blink! My tight curvy body looks incredible in my sexy, see through body stocking. Barely covering my giant perky breasts and nice round ass. You'll see me from all sides, teasing, spanking, licking and telling you in great detail of how I plan on making you explode!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:32 PM #80483
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:33 PM #80484
Модератор

Модератор

Default Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:34 PM #80485
Модератор

Модератор

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:35 PM #80486
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:37 PM #80487
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, Squeezing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:38 PM #80488
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am your naughty secretary. I am so stupid that I cannot do any task but I like to suck a dick and fuck a lot. I made you very horny by sucking your dick, so you fucked me in doggy style very fast and hard. I hope after this you will not fire me :-)
Models: egedn777

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:41 PM #80489
Модератор

Модератор

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:41 PM #80490
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning, cutie pie! I'm so sorry, I undressed you and tied you up. Aw, it's so cute how you're begging me to cum, like a little B*** that is begging for his pacifier. I know I got you nice and excited last night, but my plan all along was for this to happen; I like to collect the penises of the men who desire me; call it a “trophy wall of retard penises”. All of the dumb men who have desired and sought after me, and I have destroyed and stripped of their manhood. It makes me so wet thinking about what I do to men, how I control them, and literally strip them of all of their dignity and manhood. Aw, you don't want me to cut your penis off, honey? Ok, well, if you're able to stay soft while I tease you, then I'll let you keep it. My guess is you won't be able to, but let's give a shot. Damn... looks like I was right. I'm taking your penis, you can keep your blue balls.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile