Old 09-26-2019, 06:01 AM #84481
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
forced crossdressing,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:02 AM #84482
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:11 AM #84483
Модератор

Модератор

A custom request to jiggle a pack of cigarettes in my huge natural titties while I smoke. My little tiny bikini looks so good as I squeeze the pack of cigarettes inside my huge cleavage. Shaking and bouncing my tits while the pack stays in place is pretty sexy. My favorite part is when I just squeeze the pack in between my tits as I keep jiggling.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:16 AM #84484
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:22 AM #84485
Модератор

Модератор

Default Veenellopevonfeetz - iwantclips

Models: Veenellopevonfeetz

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:36 AM #84486
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:40 AM #84487
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom clip. No name. No humiliation.] The rules of this game are simple. All you have to do is not touch your cock. Not even the tip. Not even a little nudge. If you do, I win and you have to pay the jerking tribute to Me. It won't be easy when I start teasing you, tempting you to give in and submit to My perfection. There's really no way you'll be able to resisit... Let's play.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 16 min 30 s
Size: 983 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:44 AM #84488
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:45 AM #84489
Модератор

Модератор

There are times when you feel, like you'd rather not be the one behind the wheel. Stare deeply, into my locked gaze. They never shift from your sight. You will never free yourself from them. For In them, lies your truth. Sink. I pull your strings with my soft spoken, sensual word play. You've been drifting, seeking out what can be found in my presence. In my gaze. You are left vulnerable, you will do anything. Your mind is in the palms of my hands To mold, manipulate. You are merely a passenger, you are mine to keep.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Size: 700 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 06:48 AM #84490
Модератор

Модератор

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile