Old 09-29-2019, 11:41 AM #85581
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is a bit miffed that she was not successful at ending a feeble guy with the coerced male orgasm she had given him not long ago. Apparently he survived the incident, but his roommates who saved him have no idea she was the one who almost ended him, so she is back to try and finish what she started.
When the feeble guy sees her he freaks out as much as he is able to, but he is so weak that his calls for help are not heard. She again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that she has no idea how he made it last time, but that this time she will be sure the job gets done.
She wastes no time at all getting up on him and riding him even though he resists as best he can. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get an orgasm out of him that just might end him.
He continues to say things like this will end him and she continues to say that is the point. She gets exactly what she wants and he is soon cumming hard. The coerced male orgasm may in fact have proved to be too much for the weak man as he immediately falls ****. This excited her to no end. She gets off him finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has done it. She is so excited and turned on as she covers him up to conceal what she just did. She then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the one that ended ii tall.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 11:44 AM #85582
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amyleen Moore - iwantclips

Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 2 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 11:49 AM #85583
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I cum for a live cam show. I smoke a cigarette for you while masturbating. I squirt all over the leather ottoman!
Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 12:01 PM #85584
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching Step-Mummy smoke her cigarettes, don't you? Well ok I'll give you a deal... you can watch me but you I'm going to teach you how to be a good boy and lick Step-Mummys pussy whilst I smoke!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 12:12 PM #85585
Модератор

Модератор

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 12:19 PM #85586
Модератор

Модератор

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 12:54 PM #85587
Модератор

Модератор

My girlfriend Carey Riley and her hubby came to visit us for a weekend full of fun. When I found out she had never been with two black men at the same time, I knew I had to set it up. D. Wise and another HUNG friend of ours came over without Carey knowing. To her surprise, they are her to fuck us both!

The black men take turns fucking our white, married holes. Giving us what we need to cum hard over and over again. Carey even takes it up her asshole for the first time! We're a couple of married whores and our hubbies love it!
Models: SirenXXXStudios

Duration: 27 min 46 s
Size: 423 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 01:09 PM #85588
Модератор

Модератор

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough, but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 01:26 PM #85589
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass, ****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your **** too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 01:29 PM #85590
Модератор

Модератор

be my good submissive Wanker..-Sounds So good...you cant resit when when i ask you about that... just turn off your brain, stop thinking.. and lest play
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile