Old 07-18-2019, 06:03 AM #57541
Модератор

Модератор

Matron has some down time in her room , and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them , and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little , but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top , pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties , pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy , moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit , rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited , and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her , moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close , and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:03 AM #57542
Модератор

Модератор

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient , she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other , running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet , watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels , treading on them , and dangling them some more , even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play , and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:03 AM #57543
Модератор

Модератор

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes , and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you , and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet , they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe , after all you want to please Matron don 't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you , and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you , her class will be here soon so you will have to leave , but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:05 AM #57544
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you with my ass in a pair of grey boyshort cut panties. My ass is a bit damaged from cycling in this clip.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:05 AM #57545
Модератор

Модератор

Using confusion techniques and the illusion of choice I will guide you into a path of financial slavery. Will my mental conditioning lead you to send a single tribute , or is this the beginning of a new path for you? A path that will lead you into becoming my slave .
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 866 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:05 AM #57546
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION Every 6 months like clock work , my English slave travels half way across the globe to hand a ton of cash into my hands and sign another 6 months of his life away to me. Even though its been 5 years he sometimes has just a little hestitation signing it especially when I keep raising the bar. The only time I sit on his face is during the contract signing , so I get everything I want. Including a half a million guarentee that he 's mine and only mine..Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 23 s
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:06 AM #57547
Модератор

Модератор

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:20 AM #57548
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me show off my sexy heels and then barefoot and do a foot job!
Models: jennababex0

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 9.39 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:20 AM #57549
Модератор

Модератор

Transforming into My financial slave is the natural law of your life!
Models: MistressMK

Duration: 3 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 480
Size: 54.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:20 AM #57550
Модератор

Модератор

You 're really going to savor your cum for me. You 'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You 'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall **** , swishing it around and letting it linger , simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in , the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And , besides that , I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It 's hot when you really make it last for me. First , we 'll start out with a little game that 'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It 's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense , ready to cum at any moment , but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it 's time? That 's even better. You 'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot , shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I 'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge ; when I pull a queen , you 'll explode. It 's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you 're horny and caught off guard , your defenses are down , and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well , that 's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile