Old 01-06-2020, 06:16 AM #14651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Can’t Hold In My Farts and Shit! - - scatshop

Can’t Hold In My Farts and Shit! - - scatshop

Ugh, I’m stuck in some bathroom at this social event and the toilet is out of order–hiding because I have really TERRIBLE gas! I can’t stop fucking farting–and what’s worse, I also need to take a dump… but since the toilet is out of order, if I take a shit in here, everybody will know it was me! My only chance is to fart out as much gas as I can, while holding in my shit…and then racing it over to the men’s room… I wait it out, farting and farting, clutching my aching tummy, god I’m so bloated and gassy! I finally can’t hold it in anymore, and poop all over the floor… shit!!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 06:19 AM #14652
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lola and Natalya – Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet - - scatshop

Lola and Natalya – Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet - - scatshop

1080 HD Lola and Natalya – Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet (Be Nice) (Full Version)
Lola is upset with her toilet. She's heard him throwing up in secret. It isn't keeping Her down. She doesn't like the thought of Her sacrament coming back up. Today, She wants it to take it all in and keep it in. Lola's got an added surprise. Natalya will be using the slave as Her full human toilet as well. Now the toilet will have to keep down not one, but two girls' solids and liquids. First, the girls take turns peeing straight down the slave's throat. This is part is shown from two different camera angles, front and back. Lola fiddles with the slave's tiny locked up penis while Natalya funnels pee straight down its throat. Then, Natalya shits in the slave's mouth. Lola shits in the slave's mouth after Natalya. This part has two angles, front and top. Lola gets very turned on using the human toilet with Natalya. She makes the slave swallow Her copulance. The slave is very resistant to eating the copulance. He seems terrified by it. Lola wonders if he is disgusted by the fluid itself, or terrified that She is clearly a sexual sadist. She makes it suck Her sexual fluid from Her gloved fingers, then shits in its mouth some more. Lola is wearing a bracelet that reads 'Be Nice.' 'Be Nice,' is a message to the slave, to remind it to 'be nice' about fully accommodating the girls' toilet needs. She fucks the slave's mouth with her shit covered glove and reminds it that this all started because it has a small penis. The girls take turns spitting into the slave's mouth. They make the slave say, "I love you" to them. Then, the girls head outside for a chicken BBQ in progress in the backyard. The slave must stay chained in the cold basement, alone, while the girls enjoy the BBQ. When they need to use the bathroom, they will return to the basement to use the slave's mouth. (26:41 long)
Note: The complete version of this clip had to be edited down a bit to make the file size more manageable. In the complete version, I have cut the prologue that sets up the scene and also one angle of Lola's pee. If you are really into the pee, the pee only version has both angles of Lola's pee section.
Models:

Duration: 26 min 41 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.93 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 07:41 AM #14653
Модератор

Модератор

Default BP – Princesses Tag Team their Toilets - - scatshop

BP – Princesses Tag Team their Toilets - - scatshop

This clip is made up of four shorter clips. In the first clip, Amadahy, Edyn, and Lola use their human toilet consecutively. They've just come back from having a nice dinner out and they all have to go at once! The slave has to drink the pee of all three girls, one right after the other. The girls don't care if it's a struggle for the toilet or not. The toilet is a wholly mess by the end of this one from heavy multi girl use. The girls abandon the discreetness of the funnel and just piss everywhere with abandon. They fill the slave's face holes with toilet paper and spit in its eyes, too! In the second clip, Lola and Natalya share a toilet slave. They've just grabbed some coffee between Natalya's classes and it makes them really have to go. In the third clip, Amadahy and Edyn use their human ashtray as a toilet after a smoke. The slave's face is covered in pee and cigarette ash after this one. Edyn's pee ends with one cute little fart, right in the toilet slave's face. In the last clip, Lola uses the toilet one more time in the middle of the night after everybody else has gone to sleep. She holds the slave's chastity key as she uses it as a toilet. Lola blows her nose and flushes the dirty tissue down into its system. She gives the slave a good swift kick, reminds it it's unloved, and heads to bed. (12:02 long)
Models:

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 07:50 AM #14654
Модератор

Модератор

Default Swallow My Shits and Farts, Slave - - scatshop

Swallow My Shits and Farts, Slave - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Old 01-06-2020, 08:05 AM #14655
Модератор

Модератор

Default Messy Diaper Fun - - scatshop

Messy Diaper Fun - - scatshop

Wearing my cute and very frilly pink dress, Goodnites diaper and a pink PVC diaper cover. I model my cute dress for you and flip it up to show you what I am wearing under it. I have to poop so bad, so I just go in my diaper…. make the biggest most stinky mess in my diaper. I climb up on the couch and squish my dirty diaper against the arm of my couch, riding my couch hard until the poo starts to leak out the sides of my diaper! I take off my diaper to show you the huge nasty mess I made! I am such a naughty girl!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 808 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 08:07 AM #14656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smear my POOPY PUSSY – Taste Shit and CUM! - - scatshop

Smear my POOPY PUSSY – Taste Shit and CUM! - - scatshop

Watch your favorite scat slut’s shit smeared pussy THROB when she cums in her own shit! <3 I shit in a chair and smear it all over my pussy and my clit, masturbating with my shit and showing off my turd chunks and my wet stinky pussy. I take out my vibe and show and tell you just how dirty its getting covered in my poop, and how I like to use it
Old 01-06-2020, 08:15 AM #14657
Модератор

Модератор

Default My shit on the cock , licking the liquid shit off of dick . - - scatshop

My shit on the cock , licking the liquid shit off of dick . - - scatshop

I love to fondle male members in this video clip you will see me first suck dick partner , and then he takes me into the vagina and starts to have like a dirty whore . After my partner got a little pleasure , I began to shit on his dick, liquid shit , then I was ordered to lick the shit from his cock . I started to lick and again suck his cock , cleaning him of their shit .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 08:19 AM #14658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gynecological self-examination/Shit filled pussy thought the speculum - - scatshop

Gynecological self-examination/Shit filled pussy thought the speculum - - scatshop

DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS,prepare the memory device.
[Custom Vid]
“At first you shit on the floor (without pantys).After this you insert a speculum inside your pussy and show me the inside with a lamp.Then you stuff all the shit in your pussy through the speculum.Then you pull out the speculum and leave the shit inside.At last you fuck you pussy with your Favorit dildo while the shit came out of your pussy.”
Do gynecological self-examination is very useful, I am happy to fulfill this request!
Models:

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 08:25 AM #14659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Peeing and Pooping in the Hallway of my Apartment Complex! - - scatshop

Public Peeing and Pooping in the Hallway of my Apartment Complex! - - scatshop

I have trouble filming poop videos, because as soon as I get that feeling, it comes rushing out before I ever get a chance to grab a camera! But last night, I had a bit of a warning and was able to grab my camera and film it! I had felt the knocking on the back door, so I grabbed my camera and headed out to the hallway of my apartment complex. It was about midnight, and most of my neighbors are night owls like myself, so ANYONE could have walked in at any time! I really enjoy the rush and excitement of knowing I could be seen by anyone at any time! I am much more comfy with peeing in this situation, because it is much quicker and easier to get away with!
So once I walk out of my apartment, I walk through the complex hallways looking for an open door to a public room to poo into. Sadly the doors were all closed, so I decided to go to the stair case! There was a door that was see through right behind me, but I was going to do this! I have only a robe on with nothing underneath! I set down my things and take off my robe. The first thing you see is my breasts falling out of my robe. I realize that it is a little dark since it is only 2:30AM, so I turn on my flash so you can properly see everything
Old 01-06-2020, 08:31 AM #14660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Addicted To My Shit - - scatshop

Addicted To My Shit - - scatshop

You’re just dying for my shit, so I agree to send you some with my love… and tease you for enjoying scat just as much as I do… Only, well, my shit is so fucking sweet and delicious today, I’m having a hard time packing it up for you! I love it, the feeling of my shit stretching my hole and teasing myself, pushing it out just a little, then sucking it back in my ass, in and out, over and over again… and when I pick up the turds, I absolutely love how they smell and describe it to you, and the taste… uugh, you can see me swooning from the taste of my own raw shit, it’s so, fucking. good. I can’t stop myself! I’m supposed to be saving this shit for you, not me! Ugh, I’m so jealous you get to keep this shit… if you don’t tell me all about it, I’ll be so pissed! You just gotta tell me what you do when you get my shit…. fuck…I lose myself a couple of times in this video, I’m so caught up with how hot it is to taste my shit, keep getting so wet, wanting so badly to just use this shit to get off with… but I have to be a good girl, don’t I? And send this shit to you instead, for you to enjoy? Fuck, you BETTER enjoy it. You better fucking cum with my shit in your mouth! Dammit, I’m trying to pack away this shit but I can’t stop tasting it…. and I want to keep touching myself, putting this shit to my clit and sucking on it while I jerk off, but I’ve gotta prepare your gift and send it… Uugh, just one taste, and I swear, you’ll be addicted… hell, it’s my OWN shit, and I already am… <3
Models:

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile