Old 07-11-2020, 05:01 PM #19631
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Feed shit to your friend.

Scatshop.com- Feed shit to your friend.

Description:
Four friends Yana Marina Alice and Tatiana decided to have Breakfast girls stripped naked and sat on the sofa , in their hands were clean plates and spoons , girls first kiss with each other , and after kissing Marina and Alice stand cancer on the knees and Tatiana and Yana bring to their Asses in pride and Marina and Alice shit in the dish , filling the dish shit girls turn to their friends take up the plates and spoons and begin to feed shit to their girlfriends , Alice-feed shit, Tatiana , and Marina Yana , the girls in the morning do not eat so the Breakfast they like , Yana and Tatiana eat all the shit of their friends, Marina and Alice , then Tatiana and Yana become cancer on their knees and also shit in the same plates to feed their friends Alice and Marina , the girls completely eat each others shit . Had Breakfast here and said Yana and smiled .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0938.mp4
File Size : 1353.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:58
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8i7tyohywaxd
Old 07-11-2020, 05:05 PM #19632
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat shit and fuck myself

Scatshop.com- Eat shit and fuck myself

Description:
I love eating shit! In this clip, I put a plate full of shit and at first slowly enjoyed its smell and taste, and then impatiently swallowed it), pushing a mouthful of shit and swallowing it all). I was so excited by the process of eating shit that I shoved a big poo into my pussy and fuck myself with a dildo, and then finished the rest of the shit with even more pleasure. In this video, a surprise awaits you I was so excited about the shootings that I continued to masturbate when I finished shooting the clip, and I did not turn off the camera. What came of it, see for yourself.
Model:
ScatLina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : vid-eating15.mp4
File Size : 1059.82 MB
Duration : 00:18:05
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p1qxfave0glv
Old 07-11-2020, 05:19 PM #19633
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- We caress each other - shit in the mouth

Scatshop.com- We caress each other - shit in the mouth

Description:
We like to do shows in which we sleep and piss in each others mouths , this time my friends and I decided to make a show for you . We sat on the couch completely without clothes , as in this video we do not need it , first we kiss each other , after kissing , Carolina lay down on the floor , Alice sits on top of her , and I get cancer on my knees . And my girlfriends first ass caress each other tongues and then my Alice caresses the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina caresses the anus of Alice , when Alice caressed the tongue anus of Carolina , Carolina shit but Alice did not stop and continued to caress the ass of Carolina , Alice and her mouth covered in shit , Oh yeah in the room there was a smell of shit , and I love it , Alice is taken for may ass , Alice enters my ass your tongue and starts to caress my anus , that time, Carolina continued to caress Alices anus with her tongue , Alice asks to open his mouth Carolina, where Carolina opens his mouth , Alice fills the mouth with a Carolina shit . In a word, Carolinas mouth is Alices own toilet , Carolina has a mouth full of shit , but Carolina continues to caress Alices ass with a tongue . Alice not to stop and caresses my ass with her tongue fucking me so good and I want to Alice penetrated his tongue right into the depths of my anus , I feel like I want to shit and Im not saying Alice is not what I fill my mouth with the shit of Alice , Alice stops and caresses my anus with her tongue , fucking its super easy I love it so much Alices mouth is full of shit , mouth Carolina is also full of shit , face Carolina smeared shit Carolina all in the shit . This time we decided to shit each other in the mouth during the caresses of the anus , my girlfriends are ready to fulfill all you want .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0100.mp4
File Size : 1007.62 MB
Duration : 00:10:22
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4povh6fx8lb8
Old 07-11-2020, 05:20 PM #19634
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Part two of the Spanish toilet trainee 2 serve another Mistress

Scatshop.com- Part two of the Spanish toilet trainee 2 serve another Mistress

Description:
After trainee Bill was forced to eat Green shit from my Anus now its mistress Evons turn to piss drawn him with her piss to quench his thirst. he has rested for twenty minutes had a cigaret with Mistress Permission now time to work on her Anus to see if she can get shit to drop in his face, she does manage to piss in his mouth and drinks it without losing a drop. The slave is keen on other areas of expertise = cleaning duties
Model:
scatmistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Evon-buut-boy.mp4
File Size : 49.14 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:13:38
Video : AVC, 403 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/agd9csi2u1ui
Old 07-11-2020, 05:27 PM #19635
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit Smeared Sheets! - Both Parts!

Scatshop.com- Shit Smeared Sheets! - Both Parts!

Description:
Watch both of the amazingly nasty videos of me playing dirty fun shit game sin my bed! Check out that massive orgasm at the end!
Part 1:
Oh no! That naughty scat girl is at it again!
What has she done to her beautiful white sheets!?
It has been a long time coming but I finally got to do some happy nasty scat play in my bed! I have four nice big loads saved up for this event! I pile all the shit up on my white sheets. The dark brown shit makes such a beautiful contrast with the white sheets!
I pick up the big pile of shit and start to spread it all over my huge tits! They look so pretty smeared with my poop! I take the chunks of shit and smear it all over my body! I love being covered in my delicious shit! Watch me roll around in the sheets getting them so dirty! Those poor sheets will never be white again!
I imagine being fucked in my bed while covered in shit! I roll around in the sheets imagining someone with me playing naughty shit games!
Part 2:
Watch me smear my body with shit! Listen to me beg to be fucked right there in my bed! Its okay that my sheets are ruined! Im covered it shit and turns me on so much! This is what makes me happy and horny!
I roll around in my shit and sheets getting completely filthy. I love talking dirty to you. Telling you what I wish you were doing to me!
I get so turned on I have to cum so bad! Luckily I have a cute little dildo to fuck my dirty pussy with! I fuck my dirty pussy and moan, imagining that its a nice hard cock fucking my wet pussy hole! I cum so hard! I love making myself cum while Im covered in shit!
Check out the mess I make in my bed!
This is one HOT video!
Enjoy!
Scat 61 and 62
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : bed1and2.mp4
File Size : 1761.62 MB
Duration : 00:12:09
Video : AVC, 19.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/22e5crml8qv4
Old 07-11-2020, 05:33 PM #19636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Epic Shit 4 Days After Enema

Scatshop.com- Epic Shit 4 Days After Enema

Description:
I had done an enema shoot with damned horse in London this week and I didnt shit till 4 days after. I was saving up for an epic drop. Im a regular poop factory in this clip. I thought I was gonna break my ass pushing it out! Ouch! I survived the experience and made plenty more poops along the way. Enjoy!
Model:
DemonaDragon
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Epic-Shit-After-Enema.mp4
File Size : 524.71 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:03:45
Video : AVC, 19.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 174 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/870iqkmhdc20
Old 07-11-2020, 05:38 PM #19637
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lola - 15 Minutes Later He was a Toilet

Scatshop.com- Lola - 15 Minutes Later He was a Toilet

Description:
1080 HD Backstory: We met in a hotel lobby, 15 minutes later, he was a toilet. I knew almost immediately that I wanted him to be my toilet. I took him upstairs to my room, stripped him naked and told him to lay on the cold tile of the bathroom floor. (The scene) He was very afraid, but also obviously aroused. At first, the toilet tried to reason. He wanted to get out of it, but once I had him in my room I knew that I could get him to do it. (If youd like to avoid becoming a victim, never allow yourself to be taken to a secondary location.) He was talking too much at first, but I made him hold his mouth open and took a shit right into it. Toilets dont need their mouths for talking. It was sort of naively endearing the way it was blabbering. I think it was trying to appeal to Me with its humanness. But the minute I spotted this toilet, I knew it was the compliant sort. It was so submissive and open to suggestion. Low hanging fruit. Almost too easy. It swallowed this relatively small movement without much struggle. I made sure every bit of it went down. The compliant toilet did its very best to impress. Regardless, I give him some direction. I think this toilet actually liked eating my shit, and therefore I will not use toilet training as a form of slave training with this one. I will instead use my shit as a REWARD. I tell it this and it responds by asking for MORE shit. It thinks it will struggle better for Me if I give it more. Remember that. You saw the part where it asked for MORE shit, right? Right! Hmmmlets find out how much is too much. (To be continued.) (10:44 long)
Production Note: This clip was shot with two stationary cameras. The cameras capture front and side angles. It was edited to cut back and forth between front and side views. The slaves face has been edited out of this clip. I found it to be mildly distracting to the viewing experience and have priced it accordingly. Its still a hot clip.
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-We-Met-in-a-Hotel-Lobby-15-Min-Later-he-was-My-Toilet-1080HD.wmv
File Size : 795.27 MB
Duration : 00:10:44
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4tdwa8j69x4x
Old 07-11-2020, 06:08 PM #19638
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Huge shit monster

Scatshop.com- Huge shit monster

Description:
Huge shit monster for you!! Biggest shit ever!
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20160412_233514.mp4
File Size : 637.2 MB
Duration : 00:05:09
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ruj944fer4by
Old 07-11-2020, 06:15 PM #19639
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Ericas Shit Diary III

Scatshop.com- Ericas Shit Diary III

Description:
Erica films her weekly shits; lots of moaning, groaning, facial expressions, and of course full body shot!
Model:
EricaKay
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Ericas_Shit_Diary_III16.mp4
File Size : 703.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:04
Video : AVC, 5 992 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/twzaajwhery2
Old 07-11-2020, 06:29 PM #19640
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Farting Shitting and Massive Gaping!

Scatshop.com- Farting_Shitting_and Massive Gaping!

Description:
Oh wow! Im farting so bad because I have a huge load of shit in my asshole! Im letting these huge, wet, stinky farts blast out of my asshole! Listen to these loud, nasty farts! Ive got to shit so bad! Im going to push out a fat load of shit right here on my bed! Oh yes! Look at that shit coming out of my shithole! I love spreading my cheeks and getting my poophole smeared with shit!
I just pushed out some big, nasty farts and a huge load of shit! Now its time to try something new! Ive always wanted to prolapse my asshole. I try so hard all the time. The problem is that I cant get both of my hands to reach my asshole to help push my insides to the outside.
This is my first attempt at really prolapsing my asshole! I use my inflatable plug to stretch my hole open. Then I push and push and spread my ass as much as I can! You can totally see up inside of my hole! Look at all that pink and red up inside of my hole! Its so hot and dirty to look at! Im really stretching my asshole so you can see up inside of me!
Enjoy!
Scat 636-Farting, Shitting, and Massive Gaping!
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : prolapsecustom.mp4
File Size : 1333.26 MB
Duration : 00:10:37
Video : AVC, 17.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: