Old 07-11-2020, 06:30 PM #19641
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lots Of Flying Shit

Scatshop.com- Lots Of Flying Shit

Description:
1920x1080
I had no idea I was going to poop SOOO much in this clip There are two different positions of me pooping lots of dirty talk TONS of poop coming out A Few Great Farts as well!
I have been holding in my poop more and more; this is very hard with my IBS but I want to show you how much I love this. I sit and I know right away I have to let it out. I feel a fart but out comes my poop. I hold it back in and tease you with my perfect round ass. I love teasing and shakingspreading my ass. Holding in my shit for you.. I try and hold it in but as you can see a little comes out. I tease you some more and spread my sexy asshole a lot. There are also some great farts in this clip which I was super excited about. As soon as I try holding it in longer I cant and it literally shoots out everywhere. I have never had poop fly across the tub.. It even hits my camera; as I giggle and am so impressed I show off after how far I shot my poop. I think Im done so I show you my nice big pile and spread and talk nice and dirty. I get back up because I am SO turned on and I want to play with my pussy but my bowels have other plans. Sitting facing the camera; I lift up to play with myself and shit just comes pouring out. I am completely shocked and excited I let it all out. You get perfect views of me shitting right in front of you. I show off ALL my mess.. I really cant believe how much shit there is for my tiny body.
I love exploring and getting more comfortable with my poop.
Model:
QuinnBrooks
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : lotsofflyingshit8217.mp4
File Size : 191.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:48
Video : AVC, 4 478 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7xopxc291dga
Old 07-11-2020, 06:35 PM #19642
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Sexy sensual Dine and DUMP inquire within ;)

Scatshop.com- Sexy sensual Dine and DUMP inquire within

Description:
This is the All included Dine, Pee Morning After Dump
I start out by doing a seductive little dance for you all. You can see my full body moving to the music. I bend over, and show you whats underneath my dress.Then I put on my pink sparkling heels.
After I put on my shoes, I continue to dance for you and bend over showing you my big juicy ass touching my toes.
I slowly move my hands up my thighs as I begin to stand up to introduce myself.
I tell you that Im doing a dine and DUMP
I start showing you the pizza rolls, and express how excited I am to be doing this video for you!
Next scene:
Im in my bathroom, because in the middle of trying to record this dine dump, I had to pee super bad.
Thus, the idea to eat pizza rolls, while peeing, was born.
I remain teasing you, and put on my glasses. I move my dress up over my ass to give you a better visual.
I move the camera around so you can see better, and tell you that I decided to sit on the toilet and pee into a trash can, so you all can have a better visual.
Pussy positioned in line with trash can, on full display.
I decide to make things more interesting by Fucking my pussy with my vibrating toothbrush. It feels so good, as I fuck myself hard and fast.
After Im finished playing with myself, I take a drink, and start to eat pizza rolls while rubbing my clit.
I continue to eat pizza rolls as I let loose and pee for quite some time.
Giving you an up close visual of me peeing and eating.
After I pee, I then continue the assault on my pussy with my vibrating toothbrush. All while still eating, and asking,
Do you like to watch me play with my freshly covered pee pussy"
I do this for a few more minutes, really getting into it. Asking you, Do you like that". I keep fucking my pussy fast and hard, until I orgasm and my toothbrush battery died.
The next Morning: I dont waste any time getting down to business. I shake my ass for you, and let you know that time is not on my side, and I NEED TO GO SHIT NOW!
I hover over the toilet, ass facing camera, and pull my cheeks apart. I slowly shit into the toilet, leaving nothing to the imagination.
After Im done, I back my fat ass up closer to the camera, and spread my cheeks once again to show you my fresh shit covered ass hole. I then place my camera under me while im squatting over it, to get you a more IRL experience.
I really enjoyed making this 17 minute long video for you guy!
If you buy, please rate and comment!
Love,
Dolly
Model:
Darlingdolly77
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Dine-and-Dump-Extra.mp4
File Size : 649.22 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:17:19
Video : AVC, 5 040 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1bbycf5tut5b
Old 07-11-2020, 06:41 PM #19643
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Douche Bag Boyfriend

Scatshop.com- Douche Bag Boyfriend

Description:
My boyfriend was being a real douchebag all day. Following me while I was shopping being emberassing on purpose so we would have to leave. Its like he likes being a douche bag?!?.. I wonder how hed feel to really be one.. Shut your mouth or Ill be shttng in it" .. My threats didnt stop him so as soon as we got back to the room I pulled out the bench and told him to lay in it. His face turned white!! Haha he knows hes in for it.. I strap him in tight and clamp his head in place as I nestle his nose right in my pussy and turn on the Xbox. Its time for a nice long punishment. And as usual my IBS always kicks in at night, especially after all of those spicy cheese curds at the food court.. OMG Im dying. I smother the fuck out of him occasionally dropping a burning hot fart right into his cheeks while he sucks it up trying to get some kind of air.. This is what douchebags get.. But thats not all.. Almost an hour into his punishment he must be getting thirsty and Im feeling a little constipated.. Hang on honey I have to go pee really quick" As I run to the bathroom and prepare his little drink I come back for a little while and smother him senseless.. Letting all that liquid settle before helping him quench that thirst of his.. Open your mouth, I have a surprise for you!!l" You like acting like a douchebag? Now you get to be one How does it feel? Struggling to breathe with my dirty butthole sealing that mouth of yours, full of brown liquid and chunks of sht?! Swallowing isnt really optional is it baby? Hahahaaa oh well.. down your throat it goes.. awful huh? Swallowing all of that knowing Im just going to fill you back up again. Its like flushing the toilet.. nasty sht water and chunks of filth.. except your mouth gets to be the bowl
Clip contains long forwardreverse nude gaming smothering, in mouth fartingswallowing.. Nose farting.. Mild dirty talk.. And enema play. Camera switches from front to rearreverse smother halfway through clip.
Model:
GoddessAmirha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : EnemaBenchHD.mp4
File Size : 1530.83 MB
Duration : 00:58:58
Video : AVC, 3 462 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9v9hjtyakl60
Old 07-11-2020, 06:42 PM #19644
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Overpowered pasta punch

Scatshop.com- Overpowered pasta punch

Description:
New ULTIMATE cool video)) deep throath blowjob, with pile of vomiting food)) Simple, and beautiful, special for man who really love emetophilia and vomit fetish))
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Overpowered-pasta-punch.wmv
File Size : 907.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:42
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 385 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/001i22zdbi1p
Old 07-11-2020, 06:51 PM #19645
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Farting on the toilet + wet ripped stinky long compilation of farts

Scatshop.com- Farting on the toilet + wet_ripped_stinky_long compilation of farts

Description:
I eat really well today, so you can hear the results of my dinner.Another hot compilation with long ripped, wet farts.
+
second clip:
Five to ten second, or even longer ripping, roaring, VERY LOUD farts.
Model:
PaulieMaxx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2710fart1.mp4
File Size : 330.5 MB
Duration : 00:04:24
Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qv8g6thkmptf
Old 07-11-2020, 06:56 PM #19646
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit Smeared Threesome Fun!

Scatshop.com- Shit Smeared Threesome Fun!

Description:
Scat Goddess Amanda and I are covered in poop! We just wrestled each other and got completely covered in shit! We are so turned on and so is our referee, Black D. Amanda and I invite him into the ring to get nice and dirty with us!
He is more than happy to come join us and get dirty!
Amanda starts sucking his cock while I feed him poop. Amanda and I both shove our assholes into his face. He loves pushing his face deep into our ass cracks and licking our dirty holes.
Amanda gets his cock nice and wet with her poopy drool and I jerk his cock off! He is really enjoying it!
We have fun jerking his cock off and feeding him poop. We have poop all over our bodies and it feels so good!
Black D is so close to cumming! His mouth is full of our poop and his cock is smeared with our shit! Then he cums all over himself! We all moan in pleasure and I get to taste some of his cum!
What a hot, dirty threesome!
Enjoy!
Scat 425-Shit Smeared Threesome Fun!
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poopythreesome.mp4
File Size : 1698.06 MB
Duration : 00:12:57
Video : AVC, 18.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3on9iw244unj
Old 07-11-2020, 07:03 PM #19647
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- (S)cat Lady Shits P3

Scatshop.com- (S)cat Lady Shits P3

Description:
Now the lady pushing the last piece of shit out of her tight ass, which again opens briefly and the piece of shit plops into the mouth of the slave. Which is chewed and swallowed immediately. And now again, toilet slaves crawls behind the lady and gets the third turd.
Model:
Scatqueens-Berlin
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s_cat_lady_shits_p3.wmv
File Size : 211.52 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:12:37
Video : VC-1, 2 231 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lfjpwljc2sxe
Old 07-11-2020, 07:07 PM #19648
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Desperation Big Turd in Bangkok Hotels Bathroom

Scatshop.com- Desperation Big Turd in Bangkok Hotels Bathroom

Description:
Well this video made in Bangkok. I had a long and tiring trip till I got here. Traveled for 12 hrs and on the bus I felt really had to poo because of spicy food. But I should held it so my tummy was down but before this trip I didnt poop 2 days, so on the other hand I knew it big long poo inside me. So in the early morning finally arrived to the hotel and my first way is to the bathroom. You can see me and on my face I desperation so much because my big long snake wanna running out but I hold it for some time. Dont feel comfortable being standing or in any position so just doing desperation dance a bit. Then when I feel cannot holding anymore turning around and backwards to the camera I start to pooping in the toilet. You could see my tight asshole opening wide and coming out a big, long and massive turd. Also peeing a lot you can hear how hit the water in the toilet, with strong stream. Oh my Im feeling better but pushing hard and more poop running out of my asshole. So nice and big just what Ive expected. ? Swollen shit covered asshole of mine. Looks yummy isnt it? Showing off my dirty asshole up close to cam and puckering for you. At the end wiping my shitty asshole and show you the dirty tissues. Enjoy the video!
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20171001_075652.mp4
File Size : 280.6 MB
Duration : 00:09:28
Video : AVC, 4 003 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ttm3zcstksir
Old 07-11-2020, 07:18 PM #19649
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Baggie Of Doom!

Scatshop.com- Baggie Of Doom!

Description:
Its time for another amazing public shit adventure!!!
This adventure starts with me in my bathroom admiring a nice big bag of day old shit and a little baggie with a fresh turd in it!! I want to get really dirty with this adventure! I take a big chunk of day old shit and put it in my pretty little polka dot shoes! Then I slowly slip my feet into my shitty shoes! Oh god it feels so good to squish my feet in my shit! I can feel the shit between my toes and around my feet! Yum!
Next, its time to rub my horny, hairy pussy with my shit! I get my pussy nice and dirty! I am desperate to cum but Im going to save the orgasm until the end!
Its time to smear my face with shit! I love covering my pretty smiling face with my dirty stinky shit!
Adventure Time!
Its time for a little drive! I have shit all over my face and all over my pussy and in between my toes! My pussy is dripping at the thought of anyone catching me covered in shit! It turns me on so much!
I find a nice little spot to get out of the car and show off my shitty squishy toes and my poo covered pussy! I love standing out on the street where anyone could see me! My pussy get so wet and turned on!
On the drive home I get out my little baggie of doom! I love sniffing my fresh shit! I lick the turd and take a nice little bite! I show off the chunk of turd in my mouth! MMMM!
Finally I get back home! Its time to cum! I rub my dirty poo covered pussy and talk dirty to you until I cum so hard! I love making dirty nasty poo adventure videos!
Enjoy!
Scat 60-Baggie Of Doom!
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : bagofdoom.mp4
File Size : 1073.71 MB
Duration : 00:15:09
Video : AVC, 9 708 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gk09duqhdj4q
Old 07-11-2020, 07:32 PM #19650
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Standing EFRO Fun

Scatshop.com- Standing EFRO Fun

Description:
I love to shit! It makes me feel so good to let out huge massive piles of sexy, stinky shit!
Watch me dance around in my living room with an asshole full of shit! I tell you how it feels to have my ass full and how it feels to be desperate to let it all out!
Finally its time to shit! I stand in front of the camera grab my ass checks and slowly push out a nice big load of my fresh, warm, shit! It feels amazing to let it all out! To feel my asshole slowly open up and stretch as these massive thick turds work their way out of my happy little asshole! Listen to me giggle and talk dirty to you as I shit so good!
Then, get as close up look of all the shit that just came out of my ass! Oh! Its so hot!
Enjoy!
Scat 50-Standing EFRO Fun
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : livingroomefro.mp4
File Size : 238.84 MB
Duration : 00:04:44
Video : AVC, 6 837 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS